Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

Why is it a fantasy? That’s what you are doing.
Another fantasy.

I already described why your first fantasy was a fantasy. Nobody is propagandizing them out of their religion. They are just having a moment of clarity and maturity. All on their own.

If they recognize me as a Christian why are they constantly trying to recruit me to their organization? I condemn your organization because it's a false prophet. Jesus warned us about false prophets.
Trying to recruit you into the LDS is the equivalent of not recognizing you as a Christian? That's some really weird logic you're applying there. Who are you to condemn anyone for not being part of your church denomination or brand of Christianity? You have every right to believe and proclaim that Joseph Smith was false but that doesn't make it true. If Joseph Smith was a false prophet then so were Pual and the reformers who left Catholicism. Christianity was Catholic for 1500 years until the Protestants popped up. Are you part of a "cult"?

Trying to recruit you into the LDS is the equivalent of not recognizing you as a Christian? That's some really weird logic you're applying there. Who are you to condemn anyone for not being part of your church denomination or brand of Christianity? You have every right to believe and proclaim that Joseph Smith was false but that doesn't make it true. If Joseph Smith was a false prophet then so were Pual and the reformers who left Catholicism. Christianity was Catholic for 1500 years until the Protestants popped up. Are you part of a "cult"?
Do you really think all Christians are trying to recruit other Christians to their church? There are two cults who go knock on doors to recruit, you and JWs.

No, not really. Mormonism is different.

And furthermore, those who apostatize away from religion entirely deserve rhe most praise and support.
You just said that you praise those who leave Mormon Christianity because they're leaving behind a social support system and community. Eva evangelicals who leave their faith for the LDSD are also doing the same thing. Do you praise them?

You just said that you praise those who leave Mormon Christianity because they're leaving behind a social support system and community. Eva evangelicals who leave their faith for the LDSD are also doing the same thing. Do you praise them?
Anyone who leaves a Christian church for lds doesn't know Jesus or their Bible. They are like weak or wounded sheep who are devoured by wolves.

Do you really think all Christians are trying to recruit other Christians to their church? There are two cults who go knock on doors to recruit, you and JWs.
That doesn't imply Mormons aren't Christians or that they consider Christians who aren't of their church non-Christians. In the case of the Mormons, they believe they have the original gospel and want to share it with everyone, including other Christians.

You just said that you praise those who leave Mormon Christianity because they're leaving behind a social support system and community.
No, I said that's why they need support. They should be praised for putting away the childish and primitive toys of our species's baby years.

That doesn't imply Mormons aren't Christians or that they consider Christians who aren't of their church non-Christians. In the case of the Mormons, they believe they have the original gospel and want to share it with everyone, including other Christians.
You don't have the original gospel. You got it from an angel. Paul warned us about that in Galatians chapter one. The original Gospel is Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It's still there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back