Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

It was deemed to be Scripture about 1800 years before your religion was invented.
It doesn't matter when it was "deemed" divinely inspired scripture, it's no more what it is deemed to be than any other holy book in the world. You're resorting to one logical fallacy after another. The Jewish Torah was written before the Christian NT, so should we all convert to Judaism?

It doesn't matter when it was "deemed" divinely inspired scripture, it's no more what it is deemed to be than any other holy book in the world. You're resorting to one logical fallacy after another. The Jewish Torah was written before the Christian NT, so should we all convert to Judaism?
The BOM and D&C aren't Scripture.

The BOM and D&C aren't Scripture.
Why not? Because you and your Protestant buddies say so? Who decided that Christendom has a closed canon of scripture? The Roman Catholics? Martin Luther And John Calvin? You and your buddies?

Nope. Your Jesus is the brother of Satan.
Yep, they are brothers. Happens where brothers end up being polar opposites. I’m following the Lord’s Gospel and you are lost in a conglomerate of 40,000 different gospels. Happens.

Why not? Because you and your Protestant buddies say so? Who decided that Christendom has a closed canon of scripture? The Roman Catholics? Martin Luther And John Calvin? You and your buddies?
They contradict Scripture in the Bible. You obviously never studied the Bible before you became a Mormon, huh.

Yep, they are brothers. Happens where brothers end up being polar opposites. I’m following the Lord’s Gospel and you are lost in a conglomerate of 40,000 different gospels. Happens.
That's not in the Bible.

They contradict Scripture in the Bible. You obviously never studied the Bible before you became a Mormon, huh.
Do they contradict what you deem to be the Bible? Says who? You? Those who agree with you? You obviously never studied basic logic. The Jews say that the Christian NT contradicts their Hebrew Bible, what we call the OT. Are the Jews correct? They're saying it, so it must be true? I'm just following your fuzzy logic.

Do they contradict what you deem to be the Bible? Says who? You? Those who agree with you? You obviously never studied basic logic. The Jews say that the Christian NT contradicts their Hebrew Bible, what we call the OT. Are the Jews correct? They're saying it, so it must be true? I'm just following your fuzzy logic.
The first Christians were all Jews. Many Jews are Christians, I even know a Christian Rabbi. I know my Bible. Millions of believers who know their Bible believe lds is a false religious cult. It is what it is.

The first Christians were all Jews. Many Jews are Christians, I even know a Christian Rabbi. I know my Bible. Millions of believers who know their Bible believe lds is a false religious cult. It is what it is.
The first Christians were all Jews but that doesn't imply that most Jews are Christians. More faulty logic on your part. Many Jews are Christians in relation to what? In relation to how many Jews there are in the world, the Christians amongst them are a tiny fraction of their population. The vast majority of rabbis aren't Christians. Your ignorance is what it is.

Forum List

Back