Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

The first Christians were all Jews but that doesn't imply that most Jews are Christians. More faulty logic on your part. Many Jews are Christians in relation to what? In relation to how many Jews there are in the world, the Christians amongst them are a tiny fraction of their population. The vast majority of rabbis aren't Christians. Your ignorance is what it is.
I made my point. The fact You're butthurt isn't my problem.

If one squints just a little, your posts become very good arguments for why your entire religion is man-made and contrived.
Yes and No. We're being influenced by all types of invisible sentient entities both good and evil. Religions are man-made but likewise influenced and sometimes supported by more evolved, superior beings. GOD, the infinite, eternal almighty is a state of being, more than an individual person. If enough people enter into that state of consciousness it creates a divine order or kingdom, that is infused with life, wisdom, love, and justice. There are paranormal, miraculous manifestations that occur within a certain religious context. Some religions are essentially practicing a form of magick and they get positive results.

Last edited:
I said "many". Therefore, you'd be more accurate if you simply said "most" or a "majority" instead of painting groups with your broad brush.
You're butthurt about the fact that Christian Jews are a small minority of the Jews. Most Jews reject the NT and see Christianity as an evil, idolatrous religion. Are they right? Since you're always appealing to supposed authorities and the majority of people to validate your Christian beliefs.

You're butthurt about the fact that Christian Jews are a small minority of the Jews. Most Jews reject the NT and see Christianity as an evil, idolatrous religion. Are they right? Since you're always appealing to supposed authorities and the majority of people to validate your Christian beliefs.
Another false narrative. You don't seem very happy. Perhaps there's something wrong with your religion.

Another false narrative. You don't seem very happy. Perhaps there's something wrong with your religion.
Do you believe most Orthodox Jews who know their Hebrew Bibles well, including their rabbis recognize the NT as a scripture inspired by their God, YHWH? These Jews consider Christianity idolatry. Are they correct?

Do you believe most Orthodox Jews who know their Hebrew Bibles well, including their rabbis recognize the NT as a scripture inspired by their God, YHWH? These Jews consider Christianity idolatry. Are they correct?
Not in my opinion.

I don't know all the reasons. Some people find the truth, some believe they already have the truth, some just don't care.
So why are the non-believing Jews (comprising the vast majority of Jews) are wrong about the NT and Jesus in general, and you as a Christian are right? Answer the question. Why are they incorrect and you are correct? What makes it so?

Last edited:
So why are the non-believing Jews (comprising the vast majority of Jews) are wrong about the NT and Jesus in general, and you as a Christian are right? Answer the question. Why are they incorrect and you are correct? What makes it so?
The Bible says they're blind and only Jesus can take away the blinders.

Forum List

Back