Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

The Bible says they're blind and only Jesus can take away the blinders.
That's like a Mormon Christian citing the BOM or any other Mormon document of faith and saying "The Evangelicals are blinded by years of misinformation about the LDS and only Jesus can help them see the light of the new, restored gospel of Jesus Christ". It would be my disingenuous attempt to pretend that every reason the Evangelicals have for not joining the LDS, is due to an irrational, completely invalid cause and motive. That's what you just did to the Jewish people who reject your Christian claims about their God, YHWH, and their faith in general.

Do you know why God created Mormons? To help Christians understand how Jews feel about Christianity and its truth claims.

Last edited:
You are not obligated to believe the doctrine of any Church. You aren't obligated to attack another's beliefs. You are a sinner if you do. If I were to ask you to give my what you believe and I agree, that's my prerogative. For you to attempt to show opinions of others and state that their opinions are doctrines of the Church and what all Church members believe is a false bearer, liar and an attack. It's pure hatred. You are stirring up contention. Contention is of the devil.

Stating untruths about another belief is not a sin nor is it hatred. You say that to play defense to the lies of Joseph Smith, period.

Stating untruths about another belief is not a sin nor is it hatred. You say that to play defense to the lies of Joseph Smith, period.
If you're intentionally doing it, knowing they're untruths then of course it's a sin and hateful. You're slandering others and misrepresenting what they actually believe.

That's like a Mormon Christian citing the BOM or any other Mormon document of faith and saying "The Evangelicals are blinded by years of misinformation about the LDS and only Jesus can help them see the light of the new, restored gospel of Jesus Christ". It would be my disingenuous attempt to pretend that every reason the Evangelicals have for not joining the LDS, is due to an irrational, completely invalid cause and motive. That's what you just did to the Jewish people who reject your Christian claims about their God, YHWH, and their faith in general.

Do you know why God created Mormons? To help Christians understand how Jews feel about Christianity and its truth claims.
You could say that, but it wouldn't be true. You're wasting your time on me. I don't need your organization or any organization for that matter. I have Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Bible. I'm fine, thank you.

If you're intentionally doing it, knowing they're untruths then of course it's a sin and hateful. You're slandering others and misrepresenting what they actually believe.
We are instructed to teach the truth and expose error. That's scriptural.

You could say that, but it wouldn't be true. You're wasting your time on me. I don't need your organization or any organization for that matter. I have Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Bible. I'm fine, thank you.
Your religious truth claims are no less suppositional and based on your faith than when a Mormon asserts their faith and truth. You're just too arrogant and immature to recognize that.

Just the fact you started with it’s okay to not tell the truth and lie dismisses your claim to truth.

Your religious truth claims are no less suppositional and based on your faith than when a Mormon asserts their faith and truth. You're just too arrogant and immature to recognize that.
Nope. I believe your organization is as false as the Watchtower. You can keep with the personal attacks. They ahow who here is arrogant and immature.

This is what "infallible truth" looks like?

Weird. Algebra teachers don't have this problem. Their truth is the same for everyone, at all times. There are no sectarian slapfights, because there isn't room for any.

So this is infallible truth, but not two peope agree on it, and there is no way to tell who is correct.

These are sure signs of utter nonsense, not truth.

We know you have lost because you protest too much. It’s the sign of regret and falsehood. Especially denying someone’s spiritual experience with the Holy Ghost.
My personal experience with the Holy Spirit told me that Joseph Smith is a false prophet.

My personal experience with the Holy Spirit told me that Joseph Smith is a false prophet.
That’s not what the Holy Ghost does. He testifies of truth, not non-truths. Read your Bible. This shows specuthat you approached The Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith with a double mind. Exactly what James said not to. But, like I said, you protest too much to be believable.

Nope. I believe your organization is as false as the Watchtower. You can keep with the personal attacks. They ahow who here is arrogant and immature.
Since faith are those things not yet seen but are true, prove your faith? I see nothing so far.

That’s not what the Holy Ghost does. He testifies of truth, not non-truths. Read your Bible. This shows specuthat you approached The Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith with a double mind. Exactly what James said not to. But, like I said, you protest too much to be believable.
Oh well, that's the way it goes. I guess I'll just have to trust Jesus instead of lds, huh.

Your truth claims are just as presuppositional and faith-based as those of any other religious organization. You can assert otherwise, but anyone with a modicum of honesty and the ability to think critically recognizes that.

Since faith are those things not yet seen but are true, prove your faith? I see nothing so far.
You quoted that Scripture wrong. You really should study your Bible so you don't keep making a fool of yourself.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Your truth claims are just as presuppositional and faith-based as those of any other religious organization. You can assert otherwise, but anyone with a modicum of honesty and the ability to think critically recognizes that.
My critical thinking and character are well established. I think I'll be fine. I do hope that someday you come to the knowledge that Jesus is everything.

Oh well, that's the way it goes. I guess I'll just have to trust Jesus instead of lds, huh.
Trusting LDS is trusting Jesus. We have the true doctrine. Line upon line precept upon precept the fullness of the gospel is in place.

Trusting LDS is trusting Jesus. We have the true doctrine. Line upon line precept upon precept the fullness of the gospel is in place.
Nope. People were saved trusting Jesus long before lds came along. Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8.

You quoted that Scripture wrong. You really should study your Bible so you don't keep making a fool of yourself.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
I don’t have to state it word for word. In other Bibles it’s stated differently. This is part of your Lack of cognitive reasoning. The part of the scripture that needed to be stated for you is what I stated. You are so quick to judge others unrighteously that you quickly go off the rails and attack contentiously. Which is if the devil. Notice how cool, calm and collectively I and others respond.

Forum List

Back