Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

This un-American Russia apologist is backtracking hilariously. 🤣

HOW IT STARTED:

1687623455637.png

HOW ITS GOING:

1687623546353.png

The MI6 and CIA attempted coup will be over in hours . It just needs Prigozhin to be captured and publicly shot . Already Moscow is in full control which will be the last straw for the Khazarian Nazis and their MI6 and CIA sponsors .
Khazarian Nazis? LOL!!! Jews and anti-Jews in the same epithet! Now that’s a mishmash of propaganda that makes me SMH, but it probably works on a lot of the low IQ masses. :eusa_doh:

There may be a coup happening in Moscow and all the USMB Republicans are off worrying about Hunter Biden.
4i6Ckte.gif

We are worried about hunter...he is likely in Moscow as we speak, trying to get more bribes for the biden family, and now this happens.......will he be able to get enough crack and will the hookers still be available before he has to flee the country?

There may be a coup happening in Moscow and all the USMB Republicans are off worrying about Hunter Biden.
4i6Ckte.gif

I could care less about Moscow. No skin off my nose, but the criminal felon money laundering son feeding bucks to his daddy the president, sort of relevant.

But nice try trying to deflect from the Biden Crime Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back