Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
So, Gun Control, means no one has any guns?
We already have plenty of gun control laws
Evidently, not enough.
People kill people not firearms… Firearms have nothing to do with violence
A tool with no other purpose but to kill

People who have never actually seen a gun, believe it’s considered a novelty by those who own guns. They don’t understand that it’s something that you keep on your person concealed, like you have a wallet or car keys. It’s used as a last ditch effort to protect yourself. You can never win this argument. Wishing no guns exist, is in way reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. No amount of gun control can uninvent the gun. There are 360 million firearms in the United States. 360 MILLION.

That means, if the are 11,000 murders by firearm in the US (and I didn't check if that was accurate, I just did the math) that is .00003 murders per gun.

Get that? For every 100,000 guns owned in America, there are 3 murders per year.
Bingo!
People obviously don’t need firearms to kill people, Like progressives think...
And the vast majority of violent crime in the United States is in progressive controlled urban areas

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
Evidently, not enough.
Firearms have no control over people

He was a white nationalist. One of your kind.
Link to 2Aguy being a white nationalist.

Put up our shut up.
My real life experience tells me that calling someone a racist gun nut is redundant. I was a steelworker for 35 years so I probably know more gun owners than most people and most gun owners are normal people who like to hunt or feel safer at home because they have a gun. The real gun huggers and gun fondlers that I`ve known are drooling chickenshit racists 100% of the time.
Only fools look at everything through race and gender...

People who have never actually seen a gun, believe it’s considered a novelty by those who own guns. They don’t understand that it’s something that you keep on your person concealed, like you have a wallet or car keys. It’s used as a last ditch effort to protect yourself. You can never win this argument. Wishing no guns exist, is in way reality.

Exactly. No amount of gun control can uninvent the gun. There are 360 million firearms in the United States. 360 MILLION.

That means, if the are 11,000 murders by firearm in the US (and I didn't check if that was accurate, I just did the math) that is .00003 murders per gun.

Get that? For every 100,000 guns owned in America, there are 3 murders per year.
Bingo!
And the vast majority of violent crime in the United States is in progressive controlled urban areas

Since people don'r need firearms to kill people then why not ban them?

He was a white nationalist. One of your kind.
Link to 2Aguy being a white nationalist.

Put up our shut up.
My real life experience tells me that calling someone a racist gun nut is redundant. I was a steelworker for 35 years so I probably know more gun owners than most people and most gun owners are normal people who like to hunt or feel safer at home because they have a gun. The real gun huggers and gun fondlers that I`ve known are drooling chickenshit racists 100% of the time.
Only fools look at everything through race and gender...
and are racists

Reveal your true fascist nature, why don't you? Do you realize that every oppressive dictator in recent history preferred that their people be unarmed? Do you realize the result of that disarmament? Mass murder. Ruthless oppression. Genocide. Ethnic cleansing. The elimination of equality in all its forms. Free thought? Forget it.

Get off the couch and actually learn some history. Nazi Germany never confiscated guns... In fact, gun ownership was considered a sign of Aryan Manliness.

The result of going unarmed is that crazy people don't go around shooting up houses of worship and schools. They never, ever stop governments from doing bad things. Governments have fucking tanks and bombers and well-trained armies.

Funny thing about Germany. The German people had a shitload of guns, but when the SS came for the Jews, not a fucking one of them came out and said,"Hey, you can't take Goldberg, he's my friend!"

Nope. They either cheered when Goldberg got taken to the camps or they cowered in their houses with their guns and thanked God it wasn't them.
Lol
The Nazis disarmed the people they disagreed with... you fucking retard

The New Zealand PM said their gun laws would be "changing" due to this shooting. Their laws are already extremely strict, so what else are they going to do to stop criminals and crazies from illegally getting guns, and using them in crime? Or are they just going to further restrict their law abiding subjects?

Lol, someone who supports late term abortion should not be lecturing anyone about who is or isn't a ghoul.

there's no such thing as "late-term" abortion. When a pregnancy is brought to term, the baby is born. The proper term is third trimester abortion, which represent less than 1% of all abortions performed and are always done for solid medical reasons.

Or do you think a lady goes through 8 months of morning sickness and body distortion and says, 'Nah, fuck it, let's get rid of it!"

Go find a mirror. A strong one. Because you are as hypocritical on the issue of life as they come. You wish to preserve life by taking the right of others to preserve theirs away. You want to take life by giving the female species an unrestricted right to have abortions in any stage of development. That also speaks ill of how you care for the children who have died as a result of gun violence, and those who died in poverty.

Again, guy, you are a bit confused. Women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is, just like they did before Roe. Probably easier now because we have a pill for that.

This has nothing to do with the fact we have 33,000 gun deaths a year because the NRA likes to play on your fears.
Lol
Suicides don’t count, there’s nothing more Cowardly

Gun control is tighter in New Zealand.

Um, no actually it isn't. Gun laws are kind of lax in NZ compared to Australia, where they CONFISCATED most of the guns back in the 1990's.

They aren't as crazy as we are, were we think any crazy person who likes to dress up as The Joker has a right to have a machine gun with a 100 round clip!
Australia Suffers Worst Mass Shooting in 22 Years

List of massacres in Australia - Wikipedia

You only want my guns for the same reason everyone else in history has - you’re a fascist tyrant lover.

Evidently, not enough.
Actually the gun serves another purpose according to Remington. It`s a way to have your "man card reissued".
A New Sandy Hook Ruling Could Upend the Gun Industry

Bingo!

Since people don'r need firearms to kill people then why not ban them?
Firearms are absolutely harmless on their own

Imagine typing out that sentence about dead aborted kids ending up in medical waste containers. There will be plenty I'll have to answer to God for. I'm really glad that's not one of them---typing out that sentence. And worse yet, meaning it. Takes my breath away.

(PS--remember: liberals actually pretend to "care about the poor". But read it here first: they really think they're better off dead.)

Since they were never alive, it really doesn't matter that little globs of meat end up in MWC. Kind of like I don't care when Spooge ends up inside of a rubber...

again, I was done with your "God" when Mom's cancer didn't get better. IT was all lies then, it is all lies now.

For the good of your eternal soul. Just stop typing. Stop.

These words are straight from the pit of Hell

Souls don't exist... There is no Heaven or Hell.

Where is Hell, anyway? Is it underground? In Space?

Do you have a better argument than Bronze Age superstitions?

Gun control is tighter in New Zealand.

Um, no actually it isn't. Gun laws are kind of lax in NZ compared to Australia, where they CONFISCATED most of the guns back in the 1990's.

They aren't as crazy as we are, were we think any crazy person who likes to dress up as The Joker has a right to have a machine gun with a 100 round clip!
He didn't have a machine gun. Moron
By tonight it’ll be bazookas, tomorrow tanks, next week nuclear bombs.

When mature Christians pray, we pray for healing, this is true. We don't pray for healing with the expectation that God will always provide it. We will all die. Either from old age or accidents, or disease, etc. God is not a slave to OUR will, Joe. He is not obligated to OUR will because we pray for it. I mean even very young children understand this. That's why I'm so perplexed by your reaction to your mother's death.

I'm sure you are.

Let' me put it in an example that even your tiny little mind can understand. For whatever reason, you are starving, and you run into a friend who has eaten half a sandwich, but isn't hungry anymore. You haven't eaten in DAYS, and you ask him nicely for some of his sandwich. You Beg him for his sandwich! Instead he takes that half a sandwich and throws it away.

Would that person still be your friend? He could have easily given you half his sandwich. He just chose not to, because he was being kind of a dick.

Let's say that in your relationship with this friend, he's always been a bit pushy, demanding you drop all your plans because he wanted to do something, always insisting you tell him how wonderful he is? Fuck no, you'd get this kind of malignant narcissist the fuck out of your life, if you are smart. Especially when you begged for a sandwich and he let you starve!

You wouldn't tolerate this behavior from a friend, but this is perfectly acceptable to you from a "God"? A God you couldn't even prove exists.

You can maybe make a feeble case about that being the "right thing to do" because it helps people get along in society. But that case falls apart very easily. From your worldview there IS no "Right" and there is no "wrong". You are molecules in motion. You are especially not obligated to help out a single other person. What makes that "right"? Your claims about that being the "Right thing to do" are specious at best.

I thought that case was pretty good.

I help people out of compassion.
You do it out of fear of your Sky Pixie.

Seems to me my motives are a lot more pure than yours.
Lol
Living in your mothers basement has made you really, really angry

Evidently, not enough.
We have more than enough we just don't enforce them

We can ban these stupid assault type rifles.
AR15’s are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less

And most firearm murders are committed by people who got their guns illegally
How hard is it to get a gun illegally when we have more guns than we have people old enough and mature enough to own one? An abundance of anything makes that item easily attainable as any passing 9th grader learns in their Economics class. Open up enough unlocked car doors in this country and you`ll find a gun or two. It sure beats having to fill out those forms and dealing with those nuisance background checks.
Buy more guns and ammo… Make America great

Evidently, not enough.
Actually the gun serves another purpose according to Remington. It`s a way to have your "man card reissued".
A New Sandy Hook Ruling Could Upend the Gun Industry
This is the bst you have?
Stop embarrassing yourself - give up now.

Forum List

Back