Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Reveal your true fascist nature, why don't you? Do you realize that every oppressive dictator in recent history preferred that their people be unarmed? Do you realize the result of that disarmament? Mass murder. Ruthless oppression. Genocide. Ethnic cleansing. The elimination of equality in all its forms. Free thought? Forget it.

Get off the couch and actually learn some history. Nazi Germany never confiscated guns... In fact, gun ownership was considered a sign of Aryan Manliness.

The result of going unarmed is that crazy people don't go around shooting up houses of worship and schools. They never, ever stop governments from doing bad things. Governments have fucking tanks and bombers and well-trained armies.

Funny thing about Germany. The German people had a shitload of guns, but when the SS came for the Jews, not a fucking one of them came out and said,"Hey, you can't take Goldberg, he's my friend!"

Nope. They either cheered when Goldberg got taken to the camps or they cowered in their houses with their guns and thanked God it wasn't them.
Lol
The Nazis disarmed the people they disagreed with... you fucking retard
No one had a bigger gun give away than the Nazis dumbass. With your gun you got a uniform to wear and the really lucky ones got flamethrowers and tanks.

......the US has one of the highest gun owner ships in the world--yet the murder rate is MANY times higher than France, Japan, UK, NZ, etc
..please explain....
what else Affects murder rates?

You do know that we are different from France, Japan etc don't you?

There are many factors that affect murder rates besides gun laws

That you see gun laws as a panacea for murder illustrates your simplistic thinking

Many states with lax gun laws have murder rates as low as the UK
....I asked you to state those factors--and you DID NOT--because you know it's bullshit
one more time--state the factors

Poverty, unemployment under employment, shit schools, break down of the family unit,

Where do most murders and violent crimes take place in this country?

Poor urban areas all afflicted by the above.

Denying that we have very significant, political, cultural, and socioeconomic differences from those European countries you love so much is extremely simplistic
You have left out this one. The majority of these users comes from middle and upper class homes..

Lately, Big Pharma (Which George Soros owns them all) has been pushing the public to get vaccinated again. Even though they has gotten vaccinated a couple a days ago.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/09/18/billionaire-george-soros-fund bought-these-3-stock.aspx

A new wave of pharma mergers could put innovative drugs in the pipeline

You'll notice I said the majority of murders and violent crime

Mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders and vaccines have nothing to do with anything in this thread

Connect the dots. The majority of the people that has ADHD, are prescribed RITALIN. Which it is one of the main psychotropic drugs that disqualify a person from joining the arm forces. And vaccines are causing ADHD in some children. Which eventually that they will whine up being prescribed psychotropics drugs.

Higher numbers of vaccinated children were also found among those who were diagnosed with OCD, anxiety disorder and ADHD as soon as three months after their vaccinations.
Vaccines linked to mental disorders by Yale study

National Rifle Association’s (NRA) soon-to-be president Oliver North blamed attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) medication for school shootings and gun violence
Is Ritalin to blame for school shootings? NRA blames ADHD medication for violence

Media ignoring 1 crucial factor in Florida school shooting - WND - WND

Ritalin and Military Service?

People who have never actually seen a gun, believe it’s considered a novelty by those who own guns. They don’t understand that it’s something that you keep on your person concealed, like you have a wallet or car keys. It’s used as a last ditch effort to protect yourself. You can never win this argument. Wishing no guns exist, is in way reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. No amount of gun control can uninvent the gun. There are 360 million firearms in the United States. 360 MILLION.

That means, if the are 11,000 murders by firearm in the US (and I didn't check if that was accurate, I just did the math) that is .00003 murders per gun.

Get that? For every 100,000 guns owned in America, there are 3 murders per year.
And most firearm murders are committed by people who got their guns illegally
How hard is it to get a gun illegally when we have more guns than we have people old enough and mature enough to own one? An abundance of anything makes that item easily attainable as any passing 9th grader learns in their Economics class. Open up enough unlocked car doors in this country and you`ll find a gun or two. It sure beats having to fill out those forms and dealing with those nuisance background checks.

You tell me.

I've never tried to buy a gun illegally and neither have 99.999% of gun owners
Happy to oblige. BTW, do you have proof that 999.99% of gun owners have no illegal guns in their possession? I didn`t say they bought them!
Inside Straw Purchasing: How Criminals Get Guns Illegally
frontline: hot guns: "How Criminals Get Guns" | PBS
https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/For-teens-illegal-guns-easy-to-get-on-streets-1283875.php
Lol
If you take the percentage of violence using firearms as compared to numbers of legal firearm ownership in this country there is no problem, it’s an rounding error...

The vast majority of violence in this country using firearms is in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws...

twit...had someone been armed, they could have stopped the shooter.....but no, you prefer the killers to be the only ones armed.

No, I prefer nobody be armed, because people like you who fantasize about shooting people all day genuinely scare me.

Just pick up your pussy hat and try to solider on……

We already have plenty of gun control laws
Evidently, not enough.
People kill people not firearms… Firearms have nothing to do with violence
A tool with no other purpose but to kill
Actually the gun serves another purpose according to Remington. It`s a way to have your "man card reissued".
A New Sandy Hook Ruling Could Upend the Gun Industry
This is the bst you have?
Stop embarrassing yourself - give up now.
It`s Remington`s ad moron. It`s Remington who is telling you that you`re not a man without a terrorist weapon, not me. I`m only the messenger you overly sensitive Snowflake. One more time just for you little man.
Was the AR-15 Marketed to Violent Young Men? The Newtown Families Think So

Evidently, not enough.
Actually the gun serves another purpose according to Remington. It`s a way to have your "man card reissued".
It`s Remington`s ad moron. It`s Remington who is telling you that you`re not a man without a terrorist weapon, not me. I`m only the messenger you overly sensitive Snowflake. One more time just for you little man.
Lol
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch... Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

People who have never actually seen a gun, believe it’s considered a novelty by those who own guns. They don’t understand that it’s something that you keep on your person concealed, like you have a wallet or car keys. It’s used as a last ditch effort to protect yourself. You can never win this argument. Wishing no guns exist, is in way reality.

Exactly. No amount of gun control can uninvent the gun. There are 360 million firearms in the United States. 360 MILLION.

That means, if the are 11,000 murders by firearm in the US (and I didn't check if that was accurate, I just did the math) that is .00003 murders per gun.

Get that? For every 100,000 guns owned in America, there are 3 murders per year.
Bingo!
People obviously don’t need firearms to kill people, Like progressives think...
And the vast majority of violent crime in the United States is in progressive controlled urban areas

Since people don'r need firearms to kill people then why not ban them?

Do you want me to come up with a list of what you don't need so we can ban all that shit too?

It's not your place to tell other people what they need

One of the goals of the shooter was to drive a wedge between the Left and the Right here in the US.

Watch our stupid Libtard Moon Bats play right into his hands:

From his manifesto:

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Some on the left want to muster the militia until we have no more security problems.

Nobody on the pussy Left in the US would even know which end of a gun to point.
it does't take long to get well regulated.

I am well regulated now with 50 firearms and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo.
Hair trigger? I bet you’ll end up in prison. You seem like you shoot first and ask questions later.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am a legal and responsible gun owner. I have certifications to be a Firearms Instructor and Range Officer. Everything I do is focused on firearms safety. I belong to the largest firearms safety organization in the world.

Go spout your mindless ignorant hate elsewhere.

So, Gun Control, means no one has any guns?
Evidently, not enough.
Firearms have no control over people
Guns don’t kill people
People kill people

They just prefer to use guns

Laws strictly regulating handguns and assault style rifles would reduce firearm homicide rates.

Utter bullshit.

Like they did in New Zealand which outlaws semi-auto rifles?
Handguns and assault style rifles are strictly regulated in NZ, which had a firearms homicide rate about a twentieth of that of the US. Semis are not outlawed.

They are outlawed, stop lying. The prohibition of "military-style semi-automatic" did nothing to stop this terrorist attack. These laws are not really meant to stop such shootings, but rather to ensure a population that is not able to resist the government. Obviously a terrorist is easily able to get a gun as this one did. They don't care about laws.

A homogeneous culture in an isolated environment leads to low rates of homicide. The draconian anti-gun laws of the 80's and 90's had literally zero impact on murder rates in New Zealand. In the 2000's New Zealand began importing Muslims as cheap labor, murder and assault rates have risen as the foreign culture alters the population. Violence will continue to rise, as it has in Britain, as more Muslims are imported. Even this terrorist scumbag was motivated by the mass immigration of third world Muslims. Multiculturalism leads to violence, It is the root of violence in America, and the rest of the world.

Evidently, not enough.
We have more than enough we just don't enforce them

We can ban these stupid assault type rifles.
AR15’s are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less
Great for hunting squirrels and shooting up a classroom full of six year olds

Evidently, not enough.

I guess that's why 99.999% of people who own an Ar 15 will never shoot up a roomful of 6 year old kids

Evidently, not enough.

I guess that's why 99.999% of people who own an Ar 15 will never shoot up a roomful of 6 year old kids
I bet they are so proud of themselves

I bet they are so proud of themselves

Why because they are not the murderers you say they are?

This what happens in a country that doesn't have a Bill of Rights to protect individual liberties.

One nut case commits a crime and Liberties are taken away from everybody by a oppressive government.

5CB92A6F-4A9E-4C7B-ACE0-4681A29B2FAB_jpeg-879130.JPG

Bingo!
People obviously don’t need firearms to kill people, Like progressives think...
And the vast majority of violent crime in the United States is in progressive controlled urban areas

Since people don'r need firearms to kill people then why not ban them?

Because it’s about as realistic as the new green deal....ridiculous, and impossible to enforce. Maybe ban steak knives too.

Tarrant's "Manifesto" is quite an illuminating piece. The MSM spin is that he is a white nationalist Nazi.

Full manifesto here:

Christchurch Mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant’s full manifesto

In his own words, he most closely identities with China (which he labels as fascist) and is an Eco-Fascist., China, btw, is one of the most racist countries in the world.

Tarrant2.jpeg

And he has a stated agenda to tear the Unites States apart (the MSM is carrying his water for him).

Tarrant1.jpeg

The whole Christchurch shooting just shows how extreme the media is nowadays with its Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Our President is being blamed for this, even though it happened in New Zealand where he is none too popular- and the perp was from Australia, another place where he isn't popular - where BOTH countries have embraced draconian style gun control.

Actually, like the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting, this is just another example of Trump Hate going off the rsils.

The lesson from Christchurch is that our people have to start embracing our President and not give into the Trump Hate that leads to this kind of bloodshed and tragedy. Remember that the President has no problem at all with Islam, he has recognized it is a tremendous religion and has enthusiastically embraced the endorsements of prominent muslims like Fellow WWE Hall of Famers Iron Mike Tyson and the Iron Sheikh.

Evidently, not enough.

Where exactly do you even find this add you moron? See it on t.v.? Hear it on the radio? You dumb twit......

The only reason you morons want to ban the AR-15 is that it gives you the ability to come back and say that all other semi-auto rifles fire the exact same way...so now we have to let you ban those...and around the country you asshats are already doing that, even down to shotguns and pistols...you aren't even hiding it anymore....

He stole this gun, after committing murder...and the only reason he was able to kill so many at Sandy Hook was he targeted 5 year olds in a gun free zone.......

He could have killed even more people if he had decided to use a rental truck....want to ban those too, you moron?

Sandy Hook....26 killed, in a gun free zone. We know the killer targeted 5 year olds because he knew they would be the most helpless, and because of the schools in the area, the middle school and the high school, Sandy Hook was the one without a police resource officer....

Nice, France, a muslim terrorist with a rental truck murdered 86 people in 5 minutes of driving, injuring 435 others...

Rental trucks are obviously deadlier than AR-15 rifles.....so now we should ban them...right?

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
Evidently, not enough.

Why? They kill fewer people than knives do every single year.....do you want to ban knives too?

Knives kill more people every single year than all rifle types......so they kill way more people than AR-15 rifles in particular.....so, according to you, we need to ban knives...right?

Knives are deadlier each year than these rifles.......do you want to ban all knives?

A rental Truck in Nice, France, Driven by a muslim terrorist was used to murder 86 people, more people than in any of our mass public shootings, and he injured 435 others.....do you want to ban them too?

Rifles are used to kill fewer people than knives, clubs and even bare hands.....

For 2017.....with now more than 17.25 million Americans carrying guns for self defense....10,982

Rifles...still kill fewer people each year than knives... 403

Knives.....1,591

Hands and feet......696

Clubs.....467

Forum List

Back