Most Americans calling into cspan this morning Do not agree with funding Israel.

What are your thoughts on Israel Palestine?

There were many segments about Israel and Palestine in the last few days on C-SPAN. The majority of people either criticize Israel or said we should not be sending the money. And again Israel does not need our money. They have a top 20 military of the world Palestine doesn’t even have an Air Force.

proud Jews in Israel are embarrassed that they’re seeing America giving them money. It’s a joke it’s a disgrace to their people. They do things on their own.
Are we not all happy that the President of the United States is Joe Biden and NOT Fake Franklin Roosevelt?

I am.

The President knows about issues and acts accordingly.

The Fake President knows nothing and is beyond against Israel.

Am Israel Chai !

The People of Israel Live !

Are we not all happy that the President of the United States is Joe Biden and NOT Fake Franklin Roosevelt?

I am.

The President knows about issues and acts accordingly.

The Fake President knows nothing and is beyond against Israel.

Am Israel Chai !

The People of Israel Live !
Iow nothing on the topic…your opposed by many Americans and the left in Israel

Be nice to people it’s ok to disagree

Folks, it’s just like it is with Ukraine. All that money being funneled to Israel you better believe some of it is being stolen. And again Israel has a ferocious military they don’t need our money. Many people in Israel are saying don’t give us the money we can take care of ourselves.
Israel doesn't need the 4 billion nearly as much as the US defense contractors rely on the 75% of each of those dollars that BY LAW MUST be spent on their weapons. That's right, 75 cents of every dollar of that aid MUST be spent with US defense contractors.

Iow nothing on the topic…your opposed by many Americans and the left in Israel

Be nice to people it’s ok to disagree
The opposition is a minority in America and in Israel. And in Israel it does not count now as they are well united in the fight against Hamas.

You are not about disagreeing. You are about ending all support to Israel.

You lose. Always will.

What are your thoughts on Israel Palestine?

There were many segments about Israel and Palestine in the last few days on C-SPAN. The majority of people either criticize Israel or said we should not be sending the money. And again Israel does not need our money. They have a top 20 military of the world Palestine doesn’t even have an Air Force.

proud Jews in Israel are embarrassed that they’re seeing America giving them money. It’s a joke it’s a disgrace to their people. They do things on their own.
There is a wide range of thought on that subject. I don't now enough about it yet to have an informed opinion, but I assume there are reasnable arguments on both sides of the argument. I do know that forming an opinion based on how many people called in to a talk show is pretty dumb.

There is a wide range of thought on that subject. I don't now enough about it yet to have an informed opinion, but I assume there are reasnable arguments on both sides of the argument. I do know that forming an opinion based on how many people called in to a talk show is pretty dumb.
Ok good until the unnecessary, personal attack and assumption of my views.

Watch cspan im talking about multiple segments it’s a good sample size

If u support blm it makes no sense to not support Palestine.

Curried Goats Superbadbrutha

Yikes!!!!! All your blm politicians support israel

😄

You're such a coward you can't even address counter points, can you? Why do you keep calling us out if you're too pussy to talk to us?

Last edited:

So what was your purpose for starting the thread? You obviously think the number of callers indicated what you believe to be the right side of the argument. Callers to a talk show cannot be an indicator of how many people are on either side of an issue. MAGAs can't seem to understand that fact.

I have no idea what BLM might have to do with this discussion.

All sorts of different reasoning was provided. Republican saying we need to help out starving Americans, we need to concentrate on fighting crime in America.

It’s fascinating though I have seen a couple of the radical BLM supporters here Say nothing at all about Israel. Probably because all of their politicians support Israel.

Anyway, it was called her after caller from the Republican side from the Democrat side criticizing American support for Israel. Not necessarily criticizing Israel. But criticizing the billions of dollars we give away to Israel when we have Americans starving to death in this country. What about the black man, what about the white man trying to feed They’re Family in America. Their life matters.

And some Republicans and Democrats simply don’t like Israel. Of course, that doesn’t mean they are antisemites. Plenty of American Jews abhor the policies of Israel. The point is there’s all sorts of different criticisms of Americas support of Israel. Including from supporters of Israel saying they don’t need the money.

Israel has one of the most ferocious militaries in the world. They don’t need any of our money. They make their own weapons like the Uzi. They don’t need our military support at all. Palestine has no army. They have nothing to defend themselves with.

All you have to do is watch the cspan program. With the American people do not agree with funding, Israel or Ukraine. Look at all the crime in major cities in America. Look at the mass of depression and suicide rate in this country. We need to help out our fellow man.

We have strategic interests in supporting Ukraine. With Israel?

Mr. Trump's “dawn of a new Middle East"

News: Across the Mideast, a Surge of Support for Palestinians as War Erupts in Gaza
When the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Morocco announced that they were establishing relations with Israel in 2020, Emirati officials said the deals were symbols of peace and tolerance, while then President Donald J. Trump declared “the dawn of a new Middle East.”

This part makes absolutely no sense.
Of course it makes sense Cory Booker support Israel. He’s a big time BLM Guy. Omar AOC in the squad stand with Israel. There, it’s in the wake of the Israel Palestine issue because it’s not a Palestine attack against Israel that goes both ways. Israel has a tax Palestine. But your comments are not pro Palestine. They’re not going to cut it

Sixties Fan is another Black Lives Matter supporter, claiming how horrible Black people have been treated in America. You would think he would sympathize with the Palestinian people, but he has made some of the most evil heinous remarks about Islam and Palestine . No different than people saying Judaism is a blood cult, seeking to get the blood of Christian children for mitzvahs.

They are con artists. At least Trump supporter to support Israel or more consistent. Although some of them criticize funding Ukraine but they support funding Israel so that’s kind of an issue. But at least they criticize people like the blm who denigrates American history who don’t give a darn that Black people own slaves just like white people did.

I try to be neutral, but I tend to sympathize with the Palestine position thinking of my Christian brothers in Palestine very Fowlers of Jesus. Where our Lord and Savior died for our sins.

In the 1970s and throughout the 20th century and even going back to the late 18th century, Irish Americans steadfastly supported Irish revolutionary causes. We even had politicians in America openly show sympathy for the IRA. I’m not seeing that for the so-called call Palestinian Democrats. There are really no pro Palestine Democrats at least I haven’t seen any. …they are con artists.

I haven’t really seen any multi millionaire Black Lives Matter celebrities say anything about Palestine. Probably scared of what they’re paymasters Will say in retaliation or who knows some of them open the support Israel but I think some of them are simply cowards and won’t say anything about the issue…… bunch of con artist they claim to support people of color

Last edited:
Who the hell calls cspan? Keep in mind left wing Palestinian supporters were demonstrating on the street just hours after the attack. It's likely that the same people were ready to flood cspan with calls as a propaganda effort.

Of course it makes sense Cory Booker support Israel. He’s a big time BLM Guy. Omar AOC in the squad stand with Israel. There, it’s in the wake of the Israel Palestine issue because it’s not a Palestine attack against Israel that goes both ways. Israel has a tax Palestine. But your comments are not pro Palestine. They’re not going to cut it

Sixties Fan is another Black Lives Matter supporter, claiming how horrible Black people have been treated in America. You would think he would sympathize with the Palestinian people, but he has made some of the most evil heinous remarks about Islam and Palestine . No different than people saying Judaism is a blood cult, seeking to get the blood of Christian children for mitzvahs.

They are con artists.

I try to be neutral, but I tend to sympathize with the Palestine position thinking of my Christian brothers in Palestine very Fowlers of Jesus. Where our Lord and Savior died for our sins.

In the 1970s and throughout the 20th century and even going back to the late 18th century, Irish Americans steadfastly supported Irish revolutionary causes. We even had politicians in America open. The show sympathy for the IRA. I’m not saying that for the so-called call Palestinian Democrats. There are really no pro Palestine Democrats at least I haven’t seen any. It’s all they are con artists.

I haven’t really seen any multi millionaire Black Lives Matter celebrities say anything about Palestine. Probably scared of what they’re paymasters Will saying in retaliation or who knows.

You hate BLM and what it stands for?

We have strategic interests in supporting Ukraine. With Israel?

Mr. Trump's “dawn of a new Middle East"

News: Across the Mideast, a Surge of Support for Palestinians as War Erupts in Gaza
When the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Morocco announced that they were establishing relations with Israel in 2020, Emirati officials said the deals were symbols of peace and tolerance, while then President Donald J. Trump declared “the dawn of a new Middle East.”
OK that’s interesting. Now I don’t believe in personally attacking anybody. I’m always open for interesting conversations. So you support Ukraine but criticize Israel?

Trump gave us the Abraham accords which is incredible. I am all for peace. And it’s amazing. It was Trump that brought together Saudi Arabia and Israel along with Bahrain in Israel. It is revolutionary stuff. It is the Dawn of the new Middle East but only the fanatical Israelis and Iranians want to tear that apart ….they won’t tho.

I sympathize with a Russian People, the very people who fought the Nazis , liberated the concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated…@Sixties fan on the other hand, denigrates Russia and makes up all sorts of anti-Russian nonsense. It’s like he has no respect for this heroic sacrifice of the Russian people during World War II. Doesn’t give a darn that 500,000 Soviet Jews fought against the Nazis in World War I

Sixties Fan

Trump gave us the Abraham accords which is incredible. I am all for peace. And it’s amazing. It was Trump that brought together Saudi Arabia and Israel along with Bahrain in Israel. It is revolutionary stuff. It is the Dawn of the new Middle East but only the fanatical Israelis and Iranians want to tear that apart ….they won’t tho.
You live in an alternate universe:

Those words rang hollow to many in the region, though. Even in the countries that signed the deals, branded the Abraham Accords, support for the Palestinians — and enmity toward Israel over its decades-long occupation of their land — remained strong, particularly as Israel’s government expanded settlements in the Palestinian West Bank after the agreements.

Who the hell calls cspan? Keep in mind left wing Palestinian supporters were demonstrating on the street just hours after the attack. It's likely that the same people were ready to flood cspan with calls as a propaganda effort.
People from all over America do. Southern Republicans were calling in people from Texas. Literally across the board demographically speaking Americans oppose Israel , more so oppose sending money to Israel, and are simply neutral Toward Israel Palestine

This whole “I support Israel” is very stupid. People don’t go around saying I support Spain. I support Egypt. I support Japan. It’s all nonsense man. Israel doesn’t need our money. They’re strong enough.

You live in an alternate universe:

Those words rang hollow to many in the region, though. Even in the countries that signed the deals, branded the Abraham Accords, support for the Palestinians — and enmity toward Israel over its decades-long occupation of their land — remained strong, particularly as Israel’s government expanded settlements in the Palestinian West Bank after the agreements.

Well, that was very quick before The personal attacks were launched. Have a good one buddy.

Forum List

Back