Most Americans say Trump acted irresponsibly and distrust White House on his health

I would love to know how much of this stuff his fans really believe. I'd love to know if they really think he felt better yesterday than he had "in 20 years".

I can't ask them, because I can't believe their answers. But it would be fascinating to know.
To you Trump lies when his lips are moving...but Obama never lied to us....right?....freaking clown....

I would love to know how much of this stuff his fans really believe. I'd love to know if they really think he felt better yesterday than he had "in 20 years".

I can't ask them, because I can't believe their answers. But it would be fascinating to know.
To you Trump lies when his lips are moving...but Obama never lied to us....right?....freaking clown....
Reported. Personal attack.

Lol, really? A supporter of the lyingest administration in US history can say something like this?
Oh come on...did you see the romper room town hall for the finger last night?....talk about softball questions...the first ten questions were leading questions for Joe to criticize Trump...if you libs continue to politicize covid you will lose even bigger.....
tRump is a huge target with lots of room for criticism.

That's not exactly Joe's fault.

tRump needs to fuck up less.

And if you believe that I've got this bridge for sale that you might be interested in
My grandpa bought a bridge that no one wanted once in Kentucky....it turned out to be right where the new highway was going in...he was paid 10 times what he paid for the bridge.....

Give us the one lie Trump Humpers use as a talking point that they claim Pres Obama told.

Yes, bitch about it. COVID Survivors for Change would look strange if they spoke about antibodies or vaccines that would someday be available for all against the virus. Trump gives people hope rather than China Joe’s non-excitement project.

Hope are you kidding me.
A leader is in the forefront. Real leadership. Not the Prog beta males and pseudo macho females with Prog feminist mouths. You have cashed a lot of checks you did not pay for yet. And there are people who agree with a lot of your agendas to a certain degree who you have messed with.

Give us the one lie Trump Humpers use as a talking point that they claim Pres Obama told.

"Not even a smidgen of corruption"

Barack Hussein Obama

LIAR !!!!!

Yes, bitch about it. COVID Survivors for Change would look strange if they spoke about antibodies or vaccines that would someday be available for all against the virus. Trump gives people hope rather than China Joe’s non-excitement project.

Hope are you kidding me.
A leader is in the forefront. Real leadership. Not the Prog beta males and pseudo macho females with Prog feminist mouths. You have cashed a lot of checks you did not pay for yet. And there are people who agree with a lot of your agendas to a certain degree who you have messed with.

Come on dude are you serious.

"Not even a smidgen of corruption"
Barack Hussein Obama

LIAR !!!!!

1602024289692.png

You go to far with the comedy.

Trump and this administration does nothing but lie – there’s no wonder there’s a massive trust deficit.
and you get this lie from the propaganda machine of the democrat party.
FAKE NEWS
Nancy Pelosi said they use the wrapup smear to attack with

Hope are you kidding me.

Come on dude are you serious.
it's better than you can present

“Two-thirds of Americans say President Donald Trump handled the risk of coronavirus infection to others around him irresponsibly, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS in the days following the announcement that the President had contracted the virus that has disrupted everyday life for millions of people for more than half a year.

With Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, 69% of Americans said they trusted little of what they heard from the White House about the President's health, with only 12% saying they trusted almost all of it.

Disapproval of the President's handling of the coronavirus outbreak stands at a new high in the survey, with 60% saying they disapprove. Additionally, 63% say his own infection is unlikely to change anything about the way that he handles the pandemic.”

Let’s all hope that these numbers indicate Trump will be voted out of office next month.
Well when 99% of the media is fake news

Forum List

Back