Most Conservatives Will Love Der Gropenfürher’s Newest Plan

The social security system is not a burden on all tax payers, it is a burden on the young tax payers. Demographics don't lie. It will probably play out the same way Obamacare has played out. Young people who do not need medical care are forced to pay a tax to fund old people who do need it.

The baby boomers have elected politicians willing to sacrifice the next generations. Kind of selfish if you ask me.

Oh, at some point the younger crowd is going to say FU Grandpa, you take care of yourself.
Just like when the kids couldn't take of themselves, grandpa said fuck you..

What is absolutely remarkable is the Democrats were trying to privatize the shit. You know what would be really helpful here? A women's march. A protest for sanctuary cities. Faux tears for refugees.

The social security system is not a burden on all tax payers, it is a burden on the young tax payers. Demographics don't lie. It will probably play out the same way Obamacare has played out. Young people who do not need medical care are forced to pay a tax to fund old people who do need it.

The baby boomers have elected politicians willing to sacrifice the next generations. Kind of selfish if you ask me.

Oh, at some point the younger crowd is going to say FU Grandpa, you take care of yourself.

Pull my finger moonglow....

Is that a Trump reference?

Is that a Trump reference?

Would you like it to be?

Forum List

Back