Most Democrats think Hunter Biden is getting preferential treatment = good news for RFKjr's campaign

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
While the TDS Dem activists here do not care one bit, the average Dem voter does, and that is a big BIG problem for Joe...

Majorities of every political category – 82% of Republicans, 53% of Democrats and 71% of unaffiliated voters – believe the accusation of preferential treatment” in the Hunter Biden IRS investigation is at least a somewhat serious scandal. More than two-thirds (68%) of Republicans and nearly half (46%) of unaffiliated voters say the scandal is Very Serious, as do 30% of Democrats

Owww....

19% and climbing for RFKjr, who really hasn't even opened up his campaign...

While the TDS Dem activists here do not care one bit, the average Dem voter does, and that is a big BIG problem for Joe...

Majorities of every political category – 82% of Republicans, 53% of Democrats and 71% of unaffiliated voters – believe the accusation of preferential treatment” in the Hunter Biden IRS investigation is at least a somewhat serious scandal. More than two-thirds (68%) of Republicans and nearly half (46%) of unaffiliated voters say the scandal is Very Serious, as do 30% of Democrats

Owww....

I agree. Just as the question is worded, it is a serious scandal...by Republicans to create whistleblowers out of whole cloth to paint hyper partison narratives of a citizen in an effort to taint Biden's presidency.

Ras has the poorest worded polling questions I have ever seen.

Fodder for the weak minded.

I agree. Just as the question is worded, it is a serious scandal...by Republicans to create whistleblowers out of whole cloth to paint hyper partison narratives of a citizen in an effort to taint Biden's presidency.

Ras has the poorest worded polling questions I have ever seen.

Fodder for the weak minded.

So, why was Hunter being paid big bucks from China, Ukraine, and every other place Joe sold out America?

Google is your friend.

False

In the case of UUUUUUUkraine, Hunter got a $$$$ job as a Board member in a gas utility/company... for

never going to Ukraine
not speaking the language
not having any expertise in the line of business

And we should not notice this....

False

In the case of UUUUUUUkraine, Hunter got a $$$$ job as a Board member in a gas utility/company... for

never going to Ukraine
not speaking the language
not having any expertise in the line of business

And we should not notice this....

So you don't know either.

Got it.

You have speculation and assumption based on right wing rhetoric. Is that enough in Russia to get a verdict of guilty because it isn't enough in America.

So you don't know either.

Got it.

You have speculation and assumption based on right wing rhetoric. Is that enough in Russia to get a verdict of guilty because it isn't enough in America.

LOL!!!

Someone tried to start an INVESTIGATION as to WHY Hunter Biden got all that FOREIGN CASH from countries Joe sold out American taxpayers to...

And you SPAZZED OUT...

Why are you SO SCARED of INVESTIGATIONS into BIDEN CORRUPTION?

LOL!!!

Someone tried to start an INVESTIGATION as to WHY Hunter Biden got all that FOREIGN CASH from countries Joe sold out American taxpayers to...

And you SPAZZED OUT...

Why are you SO SCARED of INVESTIGATIONS into BIDEN CORRUPTION?
I spazzed out over an investigation?

You'll have to point that out to me.

I'll wait..

I spazzed out over an investigation?

You'll have to point that out to me.

I'll wait..

Well, once upon a time we had a President named Trump, who wanted an INVESTIGATION of how Hunter Biden got money from Ukraine...

What was your response to that???

Well, once upon a time we had a President named Trump, who wanted an INVESTIGATION of how Hunter Biden got money from Ukraine...

What was your response to that???
He didn't want an investigation. He wanted Z to announce an investigation.

Also, just because you posted a sorry excuse for a poll doesn't mean you should highjack your own thread.

Let's stay on topic here, Skippy.

He didn't want an investigation. He wanted Z to announce an investigation.

Also, just because you posted a sorry excuse for a poll doesn't mean you should highjack your own thread.

Let's stay on topic here, Skippy.

This IS the TOPIC.

Not all Dems are hyper TDS treasonous lunatics like you. That is what the poll documents. You do not care how much Biden steals or how much harm to America that causes because you have ZERO patriotism and ZERO concern for truth.

Fortunately most Dems are not like you...

THEY THINK HUNTER BIDEN's CORRUPTION IS A PROBLEM, and THAT IS WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT

This IS the TOPIC.

Not all Dems are hyper TDS treasonous lunatics like you. That is what the poll documents. You do not care how much Biden steals or how much harm to America that causes because you have ZERO patriotism and ZERO concern for truth.

Fortunately most Dems are not like you...

THEY THINK HUNTER BIDEN's CORRUPTION IS A PROBLEM, and THAT IS WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT
The topic is your silly poll with horrible wording.

Your hair on fire BDS bouncing from topic to topic doesn't interest me.

You don't know what Dems think because the wording of your poll didn't clarify it. You just saw something you liked and ran with it but likely you didn't even look at the polling questions before you made your BDS post.

You have nothing but headlines and propaganda.

The Son of a VP getting cash is not a "private citizen," he is a national security risk.

Hunter has zero role in the Government and never has.
Private citizens are allowed to conduct business with foreign countries

You had no objection when Trump did it

Owww....

I'm not a Dem but I'll support RFK's efforts. I'll still vote for the most conservative candidate in the general but if a Dem MUST win ... RFK would be much better than Creepy Joe.

Hunter has zero role in the Government and never has.

Bull, he was the "sack" to catch the kicked back cash for Joe selling office, access, and America.

Private citizens are allowed to conduct business with foreign countries

LOL!!!

So if there is nothing to hide, WHY FLIP OUT over INVESTIGATIONS???

Hunter was doing no business, and that is the truth of Ukraine. He never went to Ukraine, didn't speak the language, and had no expertise on the subject matter. So WHY was he "hired?"

You had no objection when Trump did it

Donald Trump runs a legit business. Hunter Biden is a drug addicted worthless expert on nothing who offers precisely ZERO VALUE to any employer OTHER THAN ACCESS to his treasonous daddy...

Bull, he was the "sack" to catch the kicked back cash for Joe selling office, access, and America.

You have no evidence of the President accepting any money

Because there is none

You have no evidence of the President accepting any money

Because there is none

Not the claim. Joe Biden pushed and got a $1 trillion US aid package to UUUUUkraine.

Hunter Biden gets $3 million for no work -= nothing from UUUUkraine.

Then Joe BRAGGED about getting the UUUUUkraine prosecutor fired for looking into Hunter...

Zionist Fascists have no problem with that. Over 50% of Democrats do, and that is YOUR PROBLEM because RFKjr is the beneficiary.

Forum List

Back