Most Dems want Biden out

Alright. No one likes Biden. I sure don't. But who are you dumb motherfuckers going to vote FOR? Let me guess - whichever assclown Republicans nominate. Amirite?
dblack , but you voted for this clown in office today. hahahahahaahahhahhahahahahahaha ignore me all you want, everyone else sees it.

His handlers need to get him at least until this coming February or so. At that point, they can tell him to step down so they can install Kamala, and if they do that, they can have her rule over us for just under 10 years.

so you are a globalist and not an american. got it. but now how many of what you wrote affected your livelyhood and checkbook?
You mean like the Republicans I help vote out of office in 2008, largely the devastation of my retirement, fire years before I planned to retire? Or like the Democrats I helped vote out in 1980?

You mean like the Republicans I help vote out of office in 2008, largely the devastation of my retirement, fire years before I planned to retire? Or like the Democrats I helped vote out in 1980?
I don't see Trump in that nonsense and that was my reference. So he didn't affect your personal like old joe is doing now. And, to a man you love it I see. So your favorite candidate is someone who takes your cash.

WHAAAAAAT? How can this be? Who could have predicted this shit show of a Presidency and an even bigger shit show as a family of fucked up people. Trump was way better, we all know this and it will be corrected in 24 with no mail in ballots or changing election laws at the last minute.

That shows just how fringe the Democrat cultists who post here really are

I don't see Trump in that nonsense and that was my reference. So he didn't affect your personal like old joe is doing now. And, to a man you love it I see. So your favorite candidate is someone who takes your cash.
Don't be a ridiculous child. No candidate holds favor with me, except in the light of having to weigh the balance when pulling that lever or pushing that record button. That is what being independent is all about, recognizing both the two parties are possibly hopelessly screwed, so having to evaluate the candidate, independent of party at some levels of voting. I'm not even a faithful dance or sleep with the whore that brung ya, kind of guy.

Long before the election, Biden publicly promised to "end fossil fuels". That would include all IC engines. Did you just think he was lying?
I did not think it a possibility, because I live in the real world. I was right, certainly in a 4 year frame and undoubtedly the same for an 8 year time frame, he is unlikely to see. Therefore, not a consideration when I voted, nor now. I'll give you a tip. Don't sell your slow growth oil industry stocks.

He did initially, but wanted to stop them after a few months when it was obvious they didn't do shit.......but the dems loved the power and loved arresting people going to church, yet never ever ever arrested rioters.....how odd????
Yep the Dems LOVED dat powa :rolleyes-41:

And rioters never got arested :cuckoo:

Do you enjoy posting easily fact checked bullshit? You keep doing it.

Last edited:
Yep the Dems LOVED dat powa :rolleyes-41:

And rioters never got arested :cuckoo:

Do you enjoy posting easily fact checked bullshit? You keep doing it.
Business Insider? OK I'll post from InfoWars.

They are for power, it's obvious. And they never follow their own rules. The Bitch from Michigan is the worst.

WHAAAAAAT? How can this be? Who could have predicted this shit show of a Presidency and an even bigger shit show as a family of fucked up people. Trump was way better, we all know this and it will be corrected in 24 with no mail in ballots or changing election laws at the last minute.

6mk6dj.jpg

Don't be a ridiculous child. No candidate holds favor with me, except in the light of having to weigh the balance when pulling that lever or pushing that record button. That is what being independent is all about, recognizing both the two parties are possibly hopelessly screwed, so having to evaluate the candidate, independent of party at some levels of voting. I'm not even a faithful dance or sleep with the whore that brung ya, kind of guy.
But his policies never affected you. You spewed pure nonsense

But his policies never affected you. You spewed pure nonsense
You don't get. Trumps policies affected my vote. Biden's and his administration missteps are effecting my opinion of Joe. Who said you got to choose what affects me? Are you getting some weird God complex? I don't know you from horse holder at Madam Orr's whorehouse.
1657661021318.png

Forum List

Back