Most overrated rock bands

There are a ton of over rated bands however:

The Dead, Eagles, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Bonnie Raitt, It's a Beautiful Day, Joni Mitchell, Mama's and Papa's, Moody Blues, Willie Nelson, Tony Bennet and the list goes on ....... are not among them.

There are a ton of over rated bands however:

The Dead, Eagles, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Bonnie Raitt, It's a Beautiful Day, Joni Mitchell, Mama's and Papa's, Moody Blues, Willie Nelson, Tony Bennet and the list goes on ....... are not among them.
The Moody Blues are a great band.

Is this thread about overrated bands, or just bands people don’t like? 🤣
Not me... I like Rolling Stones a lot, Some Girls is a great album - but they do not belong on any GOAT list. Same with Aerosmith, they were frigging awesome in the the 70s, very early 80s - but Tyler the prima donna loved to get in front of MTV cameras and they turned to crap.

Not me... I like Rolling Stones a lot, Some Girls is a great album - but they do not belong on any GOAT list. Same with Aerosmith, they were frigging awesome in the the 70s, very early 80s - but Tyler the prima donna loved to get in front of MTV cameras and they turned to crap.
Aerosmith's studio albums were OK, not great....Their concerts sucked ass, because they were always lit up.

I will say this in defense of all the bands named here. At least they worked on developing their own sound. Some may not like it but it was their creation. These days all bands no matter the genre seem all to sound the same. No originality no creativity.

I will say this in defense of all the bands named here. At least they worked on developing their own sound. Some may not like it but it was their creation. These days all bands no matter the genre seem all to sound the same. No originality no creativity.
Check out Asteroids Galaxy Tour

Check out Of Montreal

Forum List

Back