Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

What a terrible and weak argument/comparison

If 3 people (Arab states) mass along your borders with tanks, troops while threatening to eliminate you, do you stand still or attack first ? You know fell well the Arabs were on their way to attacking Israel.

Thank God Israel had the balls to pre - emptively strike Egypt before they could do any harm :clap2:

And you STILL haven't answered my question
You can make up any bullshit reason to attack someone else, it still doesn't make it right.

Egypt could line up their entire army along the border and as long as they stay on their side of the line, it's none of Israel's god-damn business what goes on within the territorial borders of a sovereign nation.

Your argument is basically saying that it is okay to punish someone for a crime they didn't commit. I can tell you're not an American.

If 3 people (Arab states) mass along your borders with tanks, troops while threatening to eliminate you, do you stand still or attack first ? You know fell well the Arabs were on their way to attacking Israel.

Thank God Israel had the balls to pre - emptively strike Egypt before they could do any harm :clap2:

You can make up any bullshit reason to attack someone else, it still doesn't make it right.

Egypt could line up their entire army along the border and as long as they stay on their side of the line, it's none of Israel's god-damn business what goes on within the territorial borders of a sovereign nation.

Your argument is basically saying that it is okay to punish someone for a crime they didn't commit. I can tell you're not an American.

In a strategic sense, Israel had no choice but to strike, take the initiative and throw Egypt off balance. Honestly, Loinboy, your jew hatin’ attitudes are why your comments are so laughably inept.

Egypt had no hidden agenda in its massing of troops and armor along the border. This was just the reality of the political landscape in connection with hostile arab Crusaders hated (and still hate) Israel which was (and still is) viewed as an affront to islam. In the diseased moslem psyche, only blood will serve; only dead Israelis will sufficiently unite the moslem world to not only vilify Israel but also further incite hatred and violence, even war, against her. And the prepared scripts from morons such as you continue as planned because it serves your agenda of Joooooo hatreds.

"...Egypt could line up their entire army along the border and as long as they stay on their side of the line, it's none of Israel's god-damn business what goes on within the territorial borders of a sovereign nation..."
On May 22, less than two weeks beforehand, Egyptian President Nassar had publicly declared that his near-term goal was the destruction of Israel.

You are essentially saying here that it is OK to (1) declare that you will be going to war with your adversary soon to wipe them out, (2) declare a general military mobilization of your country, (3) deploy two-thirds [2/3] of your Army and Air Force snug-up against your adversary's borders, (4) begin coordinating war-plans with your allies (Syria, Iraq, Jordan) on your adversary's other borders and (5) have the delusional expectation of protection of international law until you had actually launched your attack.

You are absolutely correct, legally speaking.

You may also be an idiot, in terms of the practicalities attending to the affairs of nations and men and armies and warfare, and you would never be a good candidate for promotion to the general staff nor strategy board of any nation's armed forces, nor could you be trusted in any position designed to protect your nation on the strategic or macro level.

Which is a damned shame, because I perceive you to be an intelligent person.

If my choices are...

1. obey international law to the extreme letter, while ignoring public declarations by the enemy and general mobilzations and deployments that are going to overwhelm my people unless some intervention is successfully executed, or...

2. preemptively striking at these massed and forward-deployed ground positions and air forces, to whittle down the enemy and attain air superiority, before they strike in the next couple of days...

...or, put another way, if my choices are...

1. obey international law to the extreme letter...

...or...

2. ensure the survival of my people...

Then I choose the survival of my people every time, and sadly find myself obliged to say to the world at-large: "Fuck International Law, in this instance. Sue me, assholes."

At least my people will still be alive and intact at the end of the sequence.

It was down to just such a visceral choice in the final run-up to the 1967 Six Day War.

The Israelis made the correct choice.

And, as luck or The Fates or God Almighty or Chance or whatever would have it, that also set the stage for the Israelis to kick some major-league Arab ass, and bitch-slap the lot of 'em.

If, as a leader of a government - any government, in any part of the world - if as a leader, you ever chose (1) - your own people would slit your throat, before they surrendered to or died at the hands of the enemy that was swamping them under.

And rightfully so, because you would have been a traitor to your people, for no better reason than because you wanted to obey International Law to the letter, at the expense of their survival; reasonably confident that your actions would produce such a tragic outcome.

In actuality, I think you're intelligent enough and have enough common sense that you would have come-around to the necessity of (1) yourself... it's just that you're obliged to hold otherwise here in these public postings, in pursuit of your pro-Palestinian / pro-Arab propaganda agenda.

On the other hand, if, in the real world, you really and truly would choose (1), then, unfortunately, you may very well be an idiot after all, in terms of functioning with the Real World, in a strategic or tactical military sense, and may be confidently ignored in that context.

It is my hope - for your sake - that, in the Real World, you are not actually crippled thus.

Last edited:
Don't be such an IDIOT, Israel have Nuclear Weaponary,and would use it. Such pro Israel IDIOTS like this CRETIN.....thinks everyone is stupid:lol::lol::lol:you fool

Nuclear Weapons ? Wtf does that have do with what we're discussing :lmao:

And if they would use them, why haven't they yet ?

My goodness, it seems like the amount of idiotic and useless comments from pro - Palis is piling up the last few weeks :cool:

Good Toasty.....you have admitted that Israel have Nuclear......lets send in the NC Weapon Inspectors............but Israel scream they don't have them.....We know better but it's interesting dealing with compulsive LIARS,for LAIRS THEY ARE...COMPLETELY

What are you blabbing about now ?? We're talking about the 6 day war :rolleyes:

And Israel doesn't admit they don't have them. Where's your link for that < LIAR ?

Last edited:

Another terrible, childish idiotic comparison. Not even CLOSE to the same thing.

You are omitting the fact the Egypt had already declared war by massing their troops and tanks at the border, while threatening to destroy Israel . And yes, that IS Israels business, since the threats were directed at them.

Lesson learned: Don't mass your military by Israels borders or make threats of annihilation

Yes, Toastman, some of these Arab Lovers conveniently omit the fact that the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Iraqis - backed by a lot of other Arab states - had amassed a quarter of a million men, including large-scale armored formations, air assets, etc., all along Israel's borders, poised to strike within a matter of days.

Israel's "starting it" consisted of brilliant, big-balls airstrikes against Arab air forces and newly-created and manned border-area ground positions before the Arabs could swarm-in and overwhelm the Israelis.

These Arab Lovers want the audience to believe that Israel's "preemptive strike" was against Arab war-assets that were in stand-down mode and parked well within Arab state interior bases and nowhere near the borders of Israel, in atypical fashion, poised to strike.

And they love trying to pitch it that way, for a new generation who haven't read-up on the war and can't be bothered to look it up on their own and who are gullible enough to believe them.

The Israeli "preemptive" strike of 1967 against Arab war-assets, which kicked off the 1967 Six-Day War, was NOT a 'Bush Doctrine' style preemptive assault against another country whose forces were in a stand-down mode; rather, the Israeli "preemptive" strike of 1967 was against massed Arab military formations that had just been moved along Israel's borders and which were poised to strike Israel within the next several days.

The Israelis merely took some of them out while already and atypically poised to strike Israel, before they could overwhelm the Israelis and slaughter them.

A brilliant strategic and tactical move that led to an overwhelming Israeli victory over long odds, which caused the Jordanians to lose the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Dumb Arabs 'dun' got their asses kicked good and proper, again, by itty-bitty Israel.

Continuing the Arab tradition of being the military laughing-stock of the non-Muslim world.
teeth_smile.gif

Well said Kondor .

Of course , since the Arabs were humiliated by losing to a tiny country, they and their supporters, like Billy Boy , claim that Israel was the aggressor :rolleyes:
What can I say, pro - Palestinians just LOVE to alter history ;)

Another terrible, childish idiotic comparison. Not even CLOSE to the same thing.

You are omitting the fact the Egypt had already declared war by massing their troops and tanks at the border, while threatening to destroy Israel . And yes, that IS Israels business, since the threats were directed at them.

Lesson learned: Don't mass your military by Israels borders or make threats of annihilation

Honestly though, I can’t help but chuckle at the thought of that last instant in time for some wannabe jihadi whose last image is a smiley face painted on the business end of a Hellfire Missile.

Funny how that door doesn't swing both ways when we talk about Israeli threats and actions by their military against the Palestinian's or it's neighbors.

So you're saying it's okay for Iran to bomb Israel because they lobbied Congress to take military action against Tehran?

Funny how that door doesn't swing both ways when we talk about Israeli threats and actions by their military against the Palestinian's or it's neighbors.

So you're saying it's okay for Iran to bomb Israel because they lobbied Congress to take military action against Tehran?
Only if you've got the balls and the muscle to do it.

Israel started the 1967 war by attacking Egypt, in an act of aggression, a war crime under international law.

War criminals will be war criminals!

Israel started the 1967 war by attacking Egypt, in an act of aggression, a war crime under international law.

How odd that you don't apply those same standards to your islamist terrorist heroes in Gaza.

Your sweaty, feverish tantrums are comedy gold.

If my country was about to be attacked on all sides, I would certainly do a strike to weaken my enemy because if I waited to be attacked before I retaliated then my strength to respond would be weakened. Common sense isn't it. :cool:

Israel started the 1967 war by attacking Egypt, in an act of aggression, a war crime under international law. War criminals will be war criminals!
Perhaps the Arabs (Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq) should not have declared their intention to destroy Israel and then declared general mobilizations and then massed a quarter-million men and armored formations and air-fleets right alongside Israeli borders in the few days prior to the initial Israeli airstrikes?

original

Incompetent fools.

Israel started the 1967 war by attacking Egypt, in an act of aggression, a war crime under international law. War criminals will be war criminals!
Perhaps the Arabs (Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq) should not have declared their intention to destroy Israel and then declared general mobilizations and then massed a quarter-million men and armored formations and air-fleets right alongside Israeli borders in the few days prior to the initial Israeli airstrikes?

original

Incompetent fools.

Sherri's opinion doesn't count. According to her, Israel is not allowed to attack, even when under threat, but it's perfectly legal for Palestinian terrorists to attack
The nutcase known as Sheri MunnerNazi has no credibility, however I do laugh at the fact that she thinks she does ;)

Another deflection. But I'll bite anyhow

I'll tell you what, when Israel masses it's troops along Iran's border while threatening to destroy the country, then we'll talk.

Another deflection. But I'll bite anyhow

I'll tell you what, when Israel masses it's troops along Iran's border while threatening to destroy the country, then we'll talk.

777-full.jpg

If my country was about to be attacked on all sides, I would certainly do a strike to weaken my enemy because if I waited to be attacked before I retaliated then my strength to respond would be weakened. Common sense isn't it. :cool:

Well, that's what the japanese did at pearl...

Well, that's what the japanese did at pearl...
The Japanese were about to be attacked on all sides?

I guess the US Pacific Fleet didn't get the memo, and was still in port, thousands of miles from Japan.

In a strategic sense, Israel had no choice but to strike,
They had a choice. Obey the law.

take the initiative and throw Egypt off balance. Honestly, Loinboy, your jew hatin’ attitudes are why your comments are so laughably inept.
Why would I hate jews?

Can you answer that question, you disgusting piece of shit?
Egypt had no hidden agenda in its massing of troops and armor along the border.
That's still not illegal.

This was just the reality of the political landscape in connection with hostile arab Crusaders hated (and still hate) Israel which was (and still is) viewed as an affront to islam.
It has nothing to do with religion. That's just the bullshit excuse you push to hide the fact that all the hostility has to do with Israeli aggression and illegal acts of colonialism. They hate Israeli bombs, not Judaism.

In the diseased moslem psyche, only blood will serve; only dead Israelis will sufficiently unite the moslem world to not only vilify Israel but also further incite hatred and violence, even war, against her. And the prepared scripts from morons such as you continue as planned because it serves your agenda of Joooooo hatreds.
All ask you again, why would I hate jews?

I find it pretty retarded you making a claim like that, but not being able to say why?

What will end this conflict, is to get rid of the hatred in pieces of shit like you. Your hatred is no different than the nazsi hatred of the jews. It's the same hate. And both of you can go fuck yourselves!

"...Egypt could line up their entire army along the border and as long as they stay on their side of the line, it's none of Israel's god-damn business what goes on within the territorial borders of a sovereign nation..."
On May 22, less than two weeks beforehand, Egyptian President Nassar had publicly declared that his near-term goal was the destruction of Israel.

You are essentially saying here that it is OK to (1) declare that you will be going to war with your adversary soon to wipe them out, (2) declare a general military mobilization of your country, (3) deploy two-thirds [2/3] of your Army and Air Force snug-up against your adversary's borders, (4) begin coordinating war-plans with your allies (Syria, Iraq, Jordan) on your adversary's other borders and (5) have the delusional expectation of protection of international law until you had actually launched your attack.

You are absolutely correct, legally speaking.

You may also be an idiot, in terms of the practicalities attending to the affairs of nations and men and armies and warfare, and you would never be a good candidate for promotion to the general staff nor strategy board of any nation's armed forces, nor could you be trusted in any position designed to protect your nation on the strategic or macro level.

Which is a damned shame, because I perceive you to be an intelligent person.

If my choices are...

1. obey international law to the extreme letter, while ignoring public declarations by the enemy and general mobilzations and deployments that are going to overwhelm my people unless some intervention is successfully executed, or...

2. preemptively striking at these massed and forward-deployed ground positions and air forces, to whittle down the enemy and attain air superiority, before they strike in the next couple of days...

...or, put another way, if my choices are...

1. obey international law to the extreme letter...

...or...

2. ensure the survival of my people...

Then I choose the survival of my people every time, and sadly find myself obliged to say to the world at-large: "Fuck International Law, in this instance. Sue me, assholes."

At least my people will still be alive and intact at the end of the sequence.

It was down to just such a visceral choice in the final run-up to the 1967 Six Day War.

The Israelis made the correct choice.

And, as luck or The Fates or God Almighty or Chance or whatever would have it, that also set the stage for the Israelis to kick some major-league Arab ass, and bitch-slap the lot of 'em.

If, as a leader of a government - any government, in any part of the world - if as a leader, you ever chose (1) - your own people would slit your throat, before they surrendered to or died at the hands of the enemy that was swamping them under.

And rightfully so, because you would have been a traitor to your people, for no better reason than because you wanted to obey International Law to the letter, at the expense of their survival; reasonably confident that your actions would produce such a tragic outcome.

In actuality, I think you're intelligent enough and have enough common sense that you would have come-around to the necessity of (1) yourself... it's just that you're obliged to hold otherwise here in these public postings, in pursuit of your pro-Palestinian / pro-Arab propaganda agenda.

On the other hand, if, in the real world, you really and truly would choose (1), then, unfortunately, you may very well be an idiot after all, in terms of functioning with the Real World, in a strategic or tactical military sense, and may be confidently ignored in that context.

It is my hope - for your sake - that, in the Real World, you are not actually crippled thus.
What pissed Nassar off?

He didn't wake up one day and say to himself, "I hate Israel!"

Find what got him angry and you will find Israeli war planes had something to with it.

Forum List

Back