Mother confronts a mythical transgender about using womens lockroom at NCAA swimming meet.

Same place where than dude was crowned women's champion.

I'm not a woman so can't be anyone's mother, but I have to think that if I were a little girl's mom and that fat, stupid freak of a dude with a dress on were to come into my daughter's changing room, that I would want to first bounce her face off the porcelain sink first, then throw her ass through the door out into the hallway, then get a trimmer and give the bitch a buzz cut down to the nubs with a warning never to come within 15 feet of my daughter again or else.

Or else I'd send the old man in to really take care of his ass.

Freaks: go sexually experiment with someone else's children (obviously not your own since you can't actually have any children).

What a job the leftist media and corrupted perverted education system and entertainment industry has done on this nation's psyche is beyond any of our nightmares. I was one of them and still struggle with stuff. What a mind job. Wow.

I will bet too there are leftists on this site that agree with us about this issue. You know it too. Especially middle-aged ones like Mac1958. We know that the tart candycorn does too. However they won't comment or stand up to it and why? Cause their only concern is being labeled a conservative and that would be their worst nightmare.

FOLKS, I JUST DEFINED THE PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL.

Go ahead and give a better explanation why those leftists won't comment on what they know is a disgrace. Take a guess as to why they stay silent.

Silence is indeed violence.

DouglasLane.jpg

Seems to me that the whole issue could be resolved by allowing in those transgenders who have actually gone completely through hormone therapy and surgery, but not those who haven't.

Just label the bathrooms "willies" and "vajayjays" and call it good.

Seems to me that the whole issue could be resolved by allowing in those transgenders who have actually gone completely through hormone therapy and surgery, but not those who haven't.

Just label the bathrooms "willies" and "vajayjays" and call it good.

No matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery has been done to him, a man is still a man, not a woman; and he has no business being in a women's locker room.

Forum List

Back