Mother of 4 deported

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

I saw this report and I understand Trump supporters see this as a way to make America great again.

Correct. There is something about a UNIFORMED law and order that does make this country great. Sorry you don't feel that way. It's not like this woman mailed a form that didn't get to the immigration office. It's not like she took every measure possible to correct the situation she was in. It's not like she took her place in line like other foreigners who value this country. She forged documents, snuck in, was allowed to stay while knowing she was illegal, and had a huge family anyway uncertain of her plight.

As I stated repeatedly, she has four children and no reports on how she supports them. Yes, she is married, but in a place like Chicago, the husband would have to be making a six figure salary in order to support a family of six. It's easy to assume that besides having these kids, she had no way to support them as well. WE ARE SUPPORTING THEM!

Why would the media ask any questions about how she supports them?

No matter what, that would contain information that does not help the narrative.

Either she is a burden on society, or she has a job that some American could be doing.

Technically, if she's an illegal, she shouldn't have a job, and it's the leftists that constantly say we should hold those employers responsible for hiring illegals.

I read several articles about this woman since the OP, and not one discussed her husband. WTF is this guy at? What does he do for a living? It seems to be part of her life they don't want to report.

So I have my suspicions. I would think that if this husband was an American, he would be front and center in the media to support his wife.

Just too many holes in this story; too many questions that were never addressed.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008,

Lino and her husband own a home in the Chicago suburb of Woodridge. She works full-time in a factory, while he works an opposite shift as a school janitor.

Three of their children are citizens and the other three are legal residents. They range in age from 6 to 19.

Illegal immigrant pleads for chance to stay in US.

I saw this report and I understand Trump supporters see this as a way to make America great again.

Correct. There is something about a UNIFORMED law and order that does make this country great. Sorry you don't feel that way. It's not like this woman mailed a form that didn't get to the immigration office. It's not like she took every measure possible to correct the situation she was in. It's not like she took her place in line like other foreigners who value this country. She forged documents, snuck in, was allowed to stay while knowing she was illegal, and had a huge family anyway uncertain of her plight.

As I stated repeatedly, she has four children and no reports on how she supports them. Yes, she is married, but in a place like Chicago, the husband would have to be making a six figure salary in order to support a family of six. It's easy to assume that besides having these kids, she had no way to support them as well. WE ARE SUPPORTING THEM!

No matter what, that would contain information that does not help the narrative.

Either she is a burden on society, or she has a job that some American could be doing.

Technically, if she's an illegal, she shouldn't have a job, and it's the leftists that constantly say we should hold those employers responsible for hiring illegals.

I read several articles about this woman since the OP, and not one discussed her husband. WTF is this guy at? What does he do for a living? It seems to be part of her life they don't want to report.

So I have my suspicions. I would think that if this husband was an American, he would be front and center in the media to support his wife.

Just too many holes in this story; too many questions that were never addressed.
The only "hole" was the one she crawled through to enter illegally.

Not even sure why this thread is 40 pages long. She broke the law & was finally held accountable
Not everyone on USMessageBoard has a heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble.
We're either a nation of laws or we a4e not.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

Yes, I heard the cost of living in America is very high. It will be higher when Trump repeals the Affordable Care Act. But this might make America even greater. I could be wrong.

How will it be higher by getting rid of Commie Care? Please explain those dynamics.

I saw summaries on TV which took various examples of how much higher insurance will be for people if the law being proposed gets passed. It was quite ironic as those who will be hurt most are typical Trump voters.

I don't see how. But in any case, insurance rates have doubled in places like Arizona. The insurance isn't worth crap and doesn't cover anything. Trust me, I know. I wrestled with Commie Care to get insurance myself. It's a nightmare. They want over 25% of my net pay for a policy that has a 7K deductible and 7K out of pocket. No dental, no prescription, and even a $50.00 copay for doctors visits. How can it get any worse than that?

Thoughts?

Im all for legal immigration, deporting all the criminal ones but beyond that I think we should still be capable of making some case by case exceptions when they come up like this one.

Thoughts?

Im all for legal immigration, deporting all the criminal ones but beyond that I think we should still be capable of making some case by case exceptions when they come up like this one.

The WHOLE POINT, of the left bringing up these cases is that they want to make law based on these extreme cases.

They want the open border.

Not even sure why this thread is 40 pages long. She broke the law & was finally held accountable
Not everyone on USMessageBoard has a heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble.
Heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble?

Do you have a problem with rapists, drunk drivers, murderers, etc getting their just desserts as well?
The man in question nor any of his American children are any of those bad hombres you wrote about.

Do you have a problem with rapists, drunk drivers, murderers, etc getting their just desserts as well?
The man in question nor any of his American children are any of those bad hombres you wrote about.

But the point of bringing up this woman is to let those "Bad hombres" in.

That is your goal.

Thoughts?

The WHOLE POINT, of the left bringing up these cases is that they want to make law based on these extreme cases.

They want the open border.

Well that is probably true. Theres probably millions who have been here less than 5 years and would most likely have no problem moving back. I think more focus should be put on people like that for all the obvious reasons.

Thoughts?

Lino and her husband own a home in the Chicago suburb of Woodridge. She works full-time in a factory, while he works an opposite shift as a school janitor.

Three of their children are citizens and the other three are legal residents. They range in age from 6 to 19.

Now that's interesting. They had six kids and not four as the CNN report stated. He works as a janitor and she in a factory, and they make enough income to support six kids in Chicago? What doesn't add up here?

After we kick her out, her employer should be held responsible for giving an illegal a job.

Not the point.

Is your head as soft as your heart?

She broke the law.

Despite attempts, she is finally being held responsible for breaking the law.

You're crying because it is breaking up the family.

When a rapist, murderer, drug dealer, etc goes to prison, they are separated from their families.

I see no reason she can't be separated from hers.

It's one thing to have a heart for a family that did everything they could and failed. It's another when the head of the family did everything wrong and failed.
Hurting American children by deporting their father will not make America great again.

Now that's interesting. They had six kids and not four as the CNN report stated. He works as a janitor and she in a factory, and they make enough income to support six kids in Chicago? What doesn't add up here?

After we kick her out, her employer should be held responsible for giving an illegal a job.

I would like to see an estimate on how much could be saved on entitlements by shipping their ass out....I bet billions

Not the point.

Is your head as soft as your heart?

She broke the law.

Despite attempts, she is finally being held responsible for breaking the law.

You're crying because it is breaking up the family.

When a rapist, murderer, drug dealer, etc goes to prison, they are separated from their families.

I see no reason she can't be separated from hers.
I can personally attest to this.

Thoughts?

Yes, I heard the cost of living in America is very high. It will be higher when Trump repeals the Affordable Care Act. But this might make America even greater. I could be wrong.

How will it be higher by getting rid of Commie Care? Please explain those dynamics.

I saw summaries on TV which took various examples of how much higher insurance will be for people if the law being proposed gets passed. It was quite ironic as those who will be hurt most are typical Trump voters.

If the obamacare penalty for not having insurance is dropped, the cost of living will go down for many people who don't want health insurance.

It's one thing to have a heart for a family that did everything they could and failed. It's another when the head of the family did everything wrong and failed.
Hurting American children by deporting their father will not make America great again.
Illegal is illegal

If this is your idea of American greatness, you could not be more wrong.

Neither will inviting people to come here illegally and break our laws.

For the people that want to come here and do the very same as this woman, she will be an example of why they shouldn't, and I do think that will make America great again.

Bleeding hearts can't bear the thought of deporting illegal aliens… That's a big reason why this country is so fucked up

I would like to see an estimate on how much could be saved on entitlements by shipping their ass out....I bet billions
Deporting mothers impoverishes America in more ways that you an comprehend.

Thoughts?

How could it be higher than paying $1400 a month for a policy that has a total deductible for two people of $13,000?

Forum List

Back