Mother of 4 deported

The only "hole" was the one she crawled through to enter illegally.

Not even sure why this thread is 40 pages long. She broke the law & was finally held accountable
Not everyone on USMessageBoard has a heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble.
Heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble?

Do you have a problem with rapists, drunk drivers, murderers, etc getting their just desserts as well?
The man in question nor any of his American children are any of those bad hombres you wrote about.

Not the point.

Is your head as soft as your heart?

She broke the law.

Despite attempts, she is finally being held responsible for breaking the law.

You're crying because it is breaking up the family.

When a rapist, murderer, drug dealer, etc goes to prison, they are separated from their families.

I see no reason she can't be separated from hers.
I can personally attest to this.

10+ years as a CO, I can as well

Why would the media ask any questions about how she supports them?

No matter what, that would contain information that does not help the narrative.

Either she is a burden on society, or she has a job that some American could be doing.

Technically, if she's an illegal, she shouldn't have a job, and it's the leftists that constantly say we should hold those employers responsible for hiring illegals.

I read several articles about this woman since the OP, and not one discussed her husband. WTF is this guy at? What does he do for a living? It seems to be part of her life they don't want to report.

So I have my suspicions. I would think that if this husband was an American, he would be front and center in the media to support his wife.

Just too many holes in this story; too many questions that were never addressed.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008,

Lino and her husband own a home in the Chicago suburb of Woodridge. She works full-time in a factory, while he works an opposite shift as a school janitor.

Three of their children are citizens and the other three are legal residents. They range in age from 6 to 19.

Illegal immigrant pleads for chance to stay in US.

Now that's interesting. They had six kids and not four as the CNN report stated. He works as a janitor and she in a factory, and they make enough income to support six kids in Chicago? What doesn't add up here?

After we kick her out, her employer should be held responsible for giving an illegal a job.

I would like to see an estimate on how much could be saved on entitlements by shipping their ass out....I bet billions
Deporting mothers impoverishes America in more ways that you an comprehend.

ROFL! How does deporting some ignorant sow who is spitting out future welfare parasites going to "impoverish" us? Precisely the opposite is the case. America will benefit immensely by ridding itself of a social pathology.

Not even sure why this thread is 40 pages long. She broke the law & was finally held accountable
Not everyone on USMessageBoard has a heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble.

Do you have a problem with rapists, drunk drivers, murderers, etc getting their just desserts as well?
The man in question nor any of his American children are any of those bad hombres you wrote about.

Not the point.

She broke the law.

When a rapist, murderer, drug dealer, etc goes to prison, they are separated from their families.

A monkey would have more compassion than you demonstrate.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

Sooo....She committed a crime 20 years ago and is just now paying a price for X crime? WOW! What a pussy ass country we are...huh? Take your husband and children back to beautiful Mexico with you...no break up required...problem solved. So what's the big issue here?

I saw this report and I understand Trump supporters see this as a way to make America great again.

Correct. There is something about a UNIFORMED law and order that does make this country great. Sorry you don't feel that way. It's not like this woman mailed a form that didn't get to the immigration office. It's not like she took every measure possible to correct the situation she was in. It's not like she took her place in line like other foreigners who value this country. She forged documents, snuck in, was allowed to stay while knowing she was illegal, and had a huge family anyway uncertain of her plight.

As I stated repeatedly, she has four children and no reports on how she supports them. Yes, she is married, but in a place like Chicago, the husband would have to be making a six figure salary in order to support a family of six. It's easy to assume that besides having these kids, she had no way to support them as well. WE ARE SUPPORTING THEM!
Yes, I heard the cost of living in America is very high. It will be higher when Trump repeals the Affordable Care Act. But this might make America even greater. I could be wrong.

How will it be higher by getting rid of Commie Care? Please explain those dynamics.
I saw summaries on TV which took various examples of how much higher insurance will be for people if the law being proposed gets passed. It was quite ironic as those who will be hurt most are typical Trump voters.

If the obamacare penalty for not having insurance is dropped, the cost of living will go down for many people who don't want health insurance.
When Americans die they will have no insurance bills whatever. How about that?

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

Sooo....She committed a crime 20 years ago and is just now paying a price for X crime? WOW! What a pussy ass country we are...huh? Take your husband and children back to beautiful Mexico with you...no break up required...problem solved. So what's the big issue here?

Oh yeah and Mexico is spoiled too....20+ years of shitting on us and when we demand fairness they throw a damn fit

No matter what, that would contain information that does not help the narrative.

Either she is a burden on society, or she has a job that some American could be doing.

Technically, if she's an illegal, she shouldn't have a job, and it's the leftists that constantly say we should hold those employers responsible for hiring illegals.

I read several articles about this woman since the OP, and not one discussed her husband. WTF is this guy at? What does he do for a living? It seems to be part of her life they don't want to report.

So I have my suspicions. I would think that if this husband was an American, he would be front and center in the media to support his wife.

Just too many holes in this story; too many questions that were never addressed.

It's one thing to have a heart for a family that did everything they could and failed. It's another when the head of the family did everything wrong and failed.
Hurting American children by deporting their father will not make America great again.

Yes it will.

It's one thing to have a heart for a family that did everything they could and failed. It's another when the head of the family did everything wrong and failed.
Hurting American children by deporting their father will not make America great again.
Illegal is illegal
Sociopathy is sociopathy.

Not the point.

She broke the law.

and more brains than you demonstrate

I agree, but I don't see why we can't discuss a plan about what to do about millions of undocumented people who live here at the same time as we work on the border
Again, undocumented is a weasel word that suggests entering the US illegally is just a trivial clerical matter and not an expression of contempt for US law and sovereignty. There is only one thing to do about the millions of illegals which sends the correct policy message to others who want to come here, send them back to where they came from.
Yes to a degree I think it's trivial. It's paperwork. It's unfair to those who immigrate legally so there should be punishment, but banishment is too extreme IMO. I committed the same crime in high school. Got a fake ID to buy booze. I don't think I should be sent to jail 20 years later if that ID was found. I believe in every humans unalienable right for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While I committed my felony to buy booze these people committed theirs to give their family's a better life. Some coming from third world crime filled cesspools. While I think we need a system that works better and I believe we should be more organized than simple open borders, I also have compassion for these people as humans. They should face consequences but not be discarded like common criminals.
That's just irresponsible bullshit. Of course most of them come here because they want a better life for themselves and their families, but if they had committed similar offenses in their home countries and had police records for these crimes, they wouldn't have been allowed to come here legally, so what you are proposing is giving preferential treatment to them because they broke the law and got away with it for a while. Apparently, what motivates you to post such nonsense is not just your claim to have feelings of compassion for these people, but also a deep feeling of contempt for America and its laws.
I love America and I respect some laws and see room for reform with other laws. As you know our laws are in an evolving system that change with the will of our people. I've expressed my opinion on the matter and though I don't agree I respect yours as well.

I don't know where you get this preferential treatment statement from. You are distorting my statements again, so apparently you are the dishonest one. I've said create a pathway and make it a harder less incentivize pathway than the legal route. I don't think I can say it any plainer.
Unless you are stupid, there is no way you can't understand. You know exactly why you are advocating preferential treatment for people who would not be allowed to immigrate legally if they had committed the same crime in their home countries that they did here by entering illegally.

When you say you love America, it is clear what you mean is that you would love America if only it were completely different from the way it is. In every post you display contempt for America, its laws and its sovereignty.
Ok, can't say I didn't try, that's the last time I'm going repeat myself to hear you distort and falsely regurgitate one of my points. I thought I could have an honest discussion with you but it's apparent that you aren't capable.

If she doesn't have any other criminal offenses, let her stay with her family. Let's not go all 'Nazi' on this. It will only create a massive backlash that will sweep the Open Borders Democrats back into power. So let's be reasonable. I'm fine with allowing here to stay.

Thoughts?

Oh yeah and Mexico is spoiled too....20+ years of shitting on us and when we demand fairness they throw a damn fit

Fuck those wetbacks...they've shit in our face long enough. They're done!

Again, undocumented is a weasel word that suggests entering the US illegally is just a trivial clerical matter and not an expression of contempt for US law and sovereignty. There is only one thing to do about the millions of illegals which sends the correct policy message to others who want to come here, send them back to where they came from.
Yes to a degree I think it's trivial. It's paperwork. It's unfair to those who immigrate legally so there should be punishment, but banishment is too extreme IMO. I committed the same crime in high school. Got a fake ID to buy booze. I don't think I should be sent to jail 20 years later if that ID was found. I believe in every humans unalienable right for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While I committed my felony to buy booze these people committed theirs to give their family's a better life. Some coming from third world crime filled cesspools. While I think we need a system that works better and I believe we should be more organized than simple open borders, I also have compassion for these people as humans. They should face consequences but not be discarded like common criminals.
That's just irresponsible bullshit. Of course most of them come here because they want a better life for themselves and their families, but if they had committed similar offenses in their home countries and had police records for these crimes, they wouldn't have been allowed to come here legally, so what you are proposing is giving preferential treatment to them because they broke the law and got away with it for a while. Apparently, what motivates you to post such nonsense is not just your claim to have feelings of compassion for these people, but also a deep feeling of contempt for America and its laws.
I love America and I respect some laws and see room for reform with other laws. As you know our laws are in an evolving system that change with the will of our people. I've expressed my opinion on the matter and though I don't agree I respect yours as well.

I don't know where you get this preferential treatment statement from. You are distorting my statements again, so apparently you are the dishonest one. I've said create a pathway and make it a harder less incentivize pathway than the legal route. I don't think I can say it any plainer.
Unless you are stupid, there is no way you can't understand. You know exactly why you are advocating preferential treatment for people who would not be allowed to immigrate legally if they had committed the same crime in their home countries that they did here by entering illegally.

When you say you love America, it is clear what you mean is that you would love America if only it were completely different from the way it is. In every post you display contempt for America, its laws and its sovereignty.
Ok, can't say I didn't try, that's the last time I'm going repeat myself to hear you distort and falsely regurgitate one of my points. I thought I could have an honest discussion with you but it's apparent that you aren't capable.
lol Still more bullshit. Nothing you said was distorted by me. You simply are too stupid to understand what you are posting or you dishonestly ignoring the implications of it.

WILLHAFTAWAITE and Doc1... Did either of you put yourself in the position of this lady or her family. Think for just a second, what if this happened to my family?

Give one second to look at this with empathy or are you that selfish and entitled that you don't think that way about others?

My mother is a naturalized citizen. She came here legally and followed the rules.

Was there no point in the last 20 years this woman could have applied for citizenship?
Not sure, from the limited information I got in the story she was unable to get legal papers and was told she could stay as long as she checked in with ICE twice a year which she did for 12 years. I'm sure there is more to the story but as it's told it's pretty heartbreaking... for those that have hearts.

Neither will inviting people to come here illegally and break our laws.

For the people that want to come here and do the very same as this woman, she will be an example of why they shouldn't, and I do think that will make America great again.
Your idea of greatness has a moral deficit. No country that equates the law with justice merits the term.

If she doesn't have any other criminal offenses, let her stay with her family. Let's not go all 'Nazi' on this. It will only create a massive backlash that will sweep the Open Borders Democrats back into power. So let's be reasonable. I'm fine with allowing here to stay.

NEGATIVE!
Grab your sack and stop being afraid to do the right thing for the long term. They all have a sob story.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008,

Lino and her husband own a home in the Chicago suburb of Woodridge. She works full-time in a factory, while he works an opposite shift as a school janitor.

Three of their children are citizens and the other three are legal residents. They range in age from 6 to 19.

Illegal immigrant pleads for chance to stay in US.

Now that's interesting. They had six kids and not four as the CNN report stated. He works as a janitor and she in a factory, and they make enough income to support six kids in Chicago? What doesn't add up here?

After we kick her out, her employer should be held responsible for giving an illegal a job.

I would like to see an estimate on how much could be saved on entitlements by shipping their ass out....I bet billions
Deporting mothers impoverishes America in more ways that you an comprehend.

We shouldn't separate them.
I'm sure Mexico will welcome the entire family.

Not the point.

She broke the law.

10+ years as a CO, I can as well
God help your employees.

Thoughts?

She did not report for 18 years, only thee last two. And I don't feel bad for her at all. She is a criminal.

I believe the report said she had been reporting for the past 12 years

First Slade she reported 2 times a year for 18 years and now it's down to a few times the last 12 years.

Forum List

Back