Mother of 4 deported

If she doesn't have any other criminal offenses, let her stay with her family. Let's not go all 'Nazi' on this. It will only create a massive backlash that will sweep the Open Borders Democrats back into power. So let's be reasonable. I'm fine with allowing here to stay.
Are you fine with twenty million more illegals coming here? If she is allowed to stay, the message you are sending to some one in Mexico who is waiting for years ti emigrate to the US legally is, if you enter the US legally, they will allow you to stay, so why wait? We cannot control illegal immigration if we are sending the message that if you get here illegally, we will allow you to stay legally. You are suggesting, in effect, that in order to keep the open border Democrats from regaining power, Republicans have to become open border Republicans.

Let's take it case by case. But at the same time, let's secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. I'm with you on that. But this woman isn't a threat to our nation. Let her stay with her family and let's move on.
Most of the illegals are individually not threats to our nation, so if that is the only criteria for allowing them to stay, why secure our borders or have immigration laws at all?

Yes, I heard the cost of living in America is very high. It will be higher when Trump repeals the Affordable Care Act. But this might make America even greater. I could be wrong.

How will it be higher by getting rid of Commie Care? Please explain those dynamics.
I saw summaries on TV which took various examples of how much higher insurance will be for people if the law being proposed gets passed. It was quite ironic as those who will be hurt most are typical Trump voters.

If the obamacare penalty for not having insurance is dropped, the cost of living will go down for many people who don't want health insurance.
When Americans die they will have no insurance bills whatever. How about that?

I will agree with you that if someone dies they will not have any insurance bills to pay, since they will be dead. I'm not sure what that has to do with the subject at hand.
As long as poor people are still alive they will need help from the government for medical care..

If she doesn't have any other criminal offenses, let her stay with her family. Let's not go all 'Nazi' on this. It will only create a massive backlash that will sweep the Open Borders Democrats back into power. So let's be reasonable. I'm fine with allowing here to stay.

Your heart is in the right place, but we need to be strict with this. The majority are on Trumps side on this issue

Most of the illegals are individually not threats to our nation, so if that is the only criteria for allowing them to stay, why secure our borders or have immigration laws at all?
Suppose there was a group of kids that kept breaking into your house and watching your 64 inch TV, but every once in a while one of them might steal something or break something.

Suppose we were able to get rid of all the 'bad element' among those kids that were nicking things.

Would you still be OK with the little varmints breaking into your house and watching your TV whenever they wanted to?

Of course not unless you are an idiot.

They have no right to be there and illegal aliens have no right to be here either, and their continued egress in and out of this nation through the human trafficking underground is like termites eating holes in our national security.

You think they have not posed a threat by being here despite our nations efforts to enforce our laws and secure our borders?

Seriously?

Last edited:
How in the Sam Hell is enforcing our nations laws in regards to criminals 'going all Nazi'?

Stop losing your objectivity because of tear jerking propaganda.

Not everyone on USMessageBoard has a heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble.
Heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble?

Do you have a problem with rapists, drunk drivers, murderers, etc getting their just desserts as well?
The man in question nor any of his American children are any of those bad hombres you wrote about.

Not the point.

Is your head as soft as your heart?

She broke the law.

Despite attempts, she is finally being held responsible for breaking the law.

You're crying because it is breaking up the family.

When a rapist, murderer, drug dealer, etc goes to prison, they are separated from their families.

I see no reason she can't be separated from hers.
The fact that you are equating her to a rapist, murderer, drug dealer just highlights the problem. It's where the word deplorable came from. I'm sure that makes you proud

Bud, you want to call me a deplorable, have fun.

after 20+ years in the Navy, and 10+ as a prison guard, I don't worry about sissy names like that.

She broke the law, I want her to pay for that, you don't.

It's hard to tell which is softer, your heart, or your skull.
Please stop giving the navy a bad reputation.

Yes to a degree I think it's trivial. It's paperwork. It's unfair to those who immigrate legally so there should be punishment, but banishment is too extreme IMO. I committed the same crime in high school. Got a fake ID to buy booze. I don't think I should be sent to jail 20 years later if that ID was found. I believe in every humans unalienable right for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While I committed my felony to buy booze these people committed theirs to give their family's a better life. Some coming from third world crime filled cesspools. While I think we need a system that works better and I believe we should be more organized than simple open borders, I also have compassion for these people as humans. They should face consequences but not be discarded like common criminals.
That's just irresponsible bullshit. Of course most of them come here because they want a better life for themselves and their families, but if they had committed similar offenses in their home countries and had police records for these crimes, they wouldn't have been allowed to come here legally, so what you are proposing is giving preferential treatment to them because they broke the law and got away with it for a while. Apparently, what motivates you to post such nonsense is not just your claim to have feelings of compassion for these people, but also a deep feeling of contempt for America and its laws.
I love America and I respect some laws and see room for reform with other laws. As you know our laws are in an evolving system that change with the will of our people. I've expressed my opinion on the matter and though I don't agree I respect yours as well.

I don't know where you get this preferential treatment statement from. You are distorting my statements again, so apparently you are the dishonest one. I've said create a pathway and make it a harder less incentivize pathway than the legal route. I don't think I can say it any plainer.
Unless you are stupid, there is no way you can't understand. You know exactly why you are advocating preferential treatment for people who would not be allowed to immigrate legally if they had committed the same crime in their home countries that they did here by entering illegally.

When you say you love America, it is clear what you mean is that you would love America if only it were completely different from the way it is. In every post you display contempt for America, its laws and its sovereignty.
Ok, can't say I didn't try, that's the last time I'm going repeat myself to hear you distort and falsely regurgitate one of my points. I thought I could have an honest discussion with you but it's apparent that you aren't capable.
lol Still more bullshit. Nothing you said was distorted by me. You simply are too stupid to understand what you are posting or you dishonestly ignoring the implications of it.
If you are too dense to understand there can be an alternative path to legalization that is not preferential and not more advantageous but institutes higher fees, more penalties and a longer more intensive process than the legal path then I can't help you.

Suppose there was a group of kids that kept breaking into your house and watching your 64 inch TV, but every once in a while one of them might steal something or break something.

Suppose we were able to get rid of all the 'bad element' among those kids that were kicking things.

Would you still be OK with the little varmints breaking into your house and watching your TV whenever they wanted to?

Of course not unless you are an idiot.

They have no right to be there and illegal aliens have no right to be here either, and their continued egress in and out of this nation through the human trafficking udnerground is like termites eating holes in our national security.

You think they have not posed a threat by being here despite our nations efforts to enforce our laws and secure our borders?

Seriously?
As I said, individually most do not pose a threat to our nation, but as a group, they certainly do.

WILLHAFTAWAITE and Doc1... Did either of you put yourself in the position of this lady or her family. Think for just a second, what if this happened to my family?

Give one second to look at this with empathy or are you that selfish and entitled that you don't think that way about others?

My mother is a naturalized citizen. She came here legally and followed the rules.

Was there no point in the last 20 years this woman could have applied for citizenship?
Not sure, from the limited information I got in the story she was unable to get legal papers and was told she could stay as long as she checked in with ICE twice a year which she did for 12 years. I'm sure there is more to the story but as it's told it's pretty heartbreaking... for those that have hearts.

I have a huge heart....and I'd love to use your checkbook to convey my concern?
Those that act the way you do and proclaim to have a huge anything are usually overcompensating for subpar size deficits. You aren't fooling anybody

Do you have a problem with rapists, drunk drivers, murderers, etc getting their just desserts as well?
The man in question nor any of his American children are any of those bad hombres you wrote about.

Not the point.

She broke the law.

When a rapist, murderer, drug dealer, etc goes to prison, they are separated from their families.

The fact that you are equating her to a rapist, murderer, drug dealer just highlights the problem. It's where the word deplorable came from. I'm sure that makes you proud

after 20+ years in the Navy, and 10+ as a prison guard, I don't worry about sissy names like that.

Please stop giving the navy a bad reputation.

Only happening in your mind.

As I said, individually most do not pose a threat to our nation, but as a group, they certainly do.
No, each and every one of them could be a key terrorist needed for some act of destruction, or the next Identity theif that ruins an American citizens life by ruining his credit or causing him to lose his clearance with DWI charges, etc.

You are being an emotional punk.

Dry your tears and think of other AMERICANS instead, dude.

We have a RIGHT to the government ENFORCING DULY PASSED LAWS.

Not everyone on USMessageBoard has a heart of stone with no regard for a family in trouble.

Not the point.

She broke the law.

You were a prison guard?!

I HATED you fuckers. Well, most of you

Not the point.

She broke the law.

There is truth to your words. BUT where do we draw the line?
We draw the line through intelligent debate and an honest analysis about the situation to decide what is best for our country as a whole. Unfortunately with the partisan boneheads we have running this country and the even bigger partisan boneheads that support them the odds of achieving productive policy get further from reachable. I do agree with you that there needs to be a line

Not the point.

She broke the law.

We draw the line through intelligent debate and an honest analysis about the situation to decide what is best for our country as a whole. Unfortunately with the partisan boneheads we have running this country and the even bigger partisan boneheads that support them the odds of achieving productive policy get further from reachable. I do agree with you that there needs to be a line
Would you consider Trump partisan?

Not the point.

She broke the law.

Trump does not believe in political parties, only himself.

Not the point.

She broke the law.

Not really, he plays both sides and doesn't fully subscribe to either ideology. It's his way or the highway. He is definitely divisive as shit

That's just irresponsible bullshit. Of course most of them come here because they want a better life for themselves and their families, but if they had committed similar offenses in their home countries and had police records for these crimes, they wouldn't have been allowed to come here legally, so what you are proposing is giving preferential treatment to them because they broke the law and got away with it for a while. Apparently, what motivates you to post such nonsense is not just your claim to have feelings of compassion for these people, but also a deep feeling of contempt for America and its laws.
I love America and I respect some laws and see room for reform with other laws. As you know our laws are in an evolving system that change with the will of our people. I've expressed my opinion on the matter and though I don't agree I respect yours as well.

I don't know where you get this preferential treatment statement from. You are distorting my statements again, so apparently you are the dishonest one. I've said create a pathway and make it a harder less incentivize pathway than the legal route. I don't think I can say it any plainer.
Unless you are stupid, there is no way you can't understand. You know exactly why you are advocating preferential treatment for people who would not be allowed to immigrate legally if they had committed the same crime in their home countries that they did here by entering illegally.

When you say you love America, it is clear what you mean is that you would love America if only it were completely different from the way it is. In every post you display contempt for America, its laws and its sovereignty.
Ok, can't say I didn't try, that's the last time I'm going repeat myself to hear you distort and falsely regurgitate one of my points. I thought I could have an honest discussion with you but it's apparent that you aren't capable.
lol Still more bullshit. Nothing you said was distorted by me. You simply are too stupid to understand what you are posting or you dishonestly ignoring the implications of it.
If you are too dense to understand there can be an alternative path to legalization that is not preferential and not more advantageous but institutes higher fees, more penalties and a longer more intensive process than the legal path then I can't help you.
The fact is you appear to be too dense to understand that there can be no such path to legalization without undermining our efforts to control illegal immigration. If you were honest, you would admit there is no conceivable penalty that would make waiting years for an immigrant visa more attractive than coming here illegally and paying the penalty.

Forum List

Back