Mother of 4 deported

WILLHAFTAWAITE and Doc1... Did either of you put yourself in the position of this lady or her family. Think for just a second, what if this happened to my family?

Give one second to look at this with empathy or are you that selfish and entitled that you don't think that way about others?
I'll answer..
No. I have never put myself in that position. I have never tried to sneak across a sovereign nations border, then attempted to set up residence, while leeching off of the denizens of that nation.

Zero tolerance...
Well maybe you have a child who falls in love and marries a woman like this, now you have a family here that is getting ripped apart. Again, ICE told her should could stay as long as she checks in which she did for 18 years. She did make a mistake 20 years ago trying to use a fake visa. Do you really think the way this situation played out is right?
Yes. I do. If I murdered someone; then got away with it for 20 years all the while becoming a productive member of society; should I not have to face justice? What about the family of the victim?
Well in this case; my family, and my countryman are the victim; and we want justice! Look at the damage she has caused already. Now she bred inside our borders, and due to misuse of the law, her kids are labled American. She's getting off easy.

What law was she breaking?

For one thing, by her own admission, she's here on a fake visa. She had 20 years to sort out her immigration status. She chose instead to ignore it and hope the issue goes away. Not a good strategy when dealing with something as serious as immigration fraud. "But they told me I could stay on my fake passport" is not a very good defence.
You obvously didn't watch the story or read my OP or many comments. She broke the law 20 years ago, but then complied with ICE and checked in with them twice a year for 18 years. The video shows her voluntarily going to ICE to check in. She didn't get caught doing anything.

We used to do those stings where the dead beats who owed back child support would receive a telephone call telling them they had won a prize and they had to go to a certain location to pick it up. Then, when they showed up the police would take them into custody. They had to sit in jail for contempt until they could come up with enough money to purge their contempt. The money, of course, would go to the kids' custodian.

Do you get where I am going with this? If we announce a big 24 hr amnesty plan contingent upon the illegals coming forward and registering at certain locations, then we could bust a bunch of these rotten invaders and deport them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What's the big deal? The filthy [loser] accomplished her nefarious mission. Sneak into our country in order to [drop] out her [anchor] babies thus securing them a better future. I wish we could kick her kids out too. I'll gotten gains, and such
You can piss off to another thread and spread your filth. People like you disgust me.

Slade3200 and Vastator
Okay to drop the racial slurs? but keep the content and meaning ( minus the meanness) . Vastator if we are saying ppl should respect the people of a country that's invited them as guests, let's show respect here. Slade if we want inclusion of diversity let's show some tolerance and forgiveness, not booting ppl out if your point is to give people a chance to assimilate. Fair?

Last edited by a moderator:
She violated our immigration laws. Has she been violating our election laws as well and voting in our elections?

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, Thoughts?

Crime doesn't pay.

Thanks for revealing how a simple brain works. Read the first sentence and last sentence and you got it all figured out... way to go!

Came here illegally.....now get out.

Lets be honest... She came here illegally, she was told she could stay if she checked in with ICE twice a year, she did so for 18 years, she now has a life and family, she is now being deported after a voluntary check in with ICE.

That sits right with you?

Does this really sound just to you?

Are you suggesting that having children makes one exempt from law? Interesting concept.

If only Thelma and Louise had had children.
No i'm talking in context to the entire situation as played out over 20 years. She did what she was told for 18 years and checked in with ICE. What law was she breaking?
She entered the country without a visa.
20 years ago you dumbass, you're skipping what happened for the past 18 years. What is wrong with you?

You obvously didn't watch the story or read my OP or many comments. She broke the law 20 years ago, but then complied with ICE and checked in with them twice a year for 18 years. The video shows her voluntarily going to ICE to check in. She didn't get caught doing anything.

I'll need a judges ruling on this ... she 'claims' to have got permission to stay from ICE. With whom did she talk? Record of the call? You'd be surprised just how many times I hear that in my job -- "But I swear! Another officer told me it was alright to drive with an open whisky bottle in my car"

What's the big deal? The filthy puta accomplished her nefarious mission. Sneak into our country in order to shit out her beaner babies thus securing them a better future. I wish we could kick her kids out too. I'll gotten gains, and such
You can piss off to another thread and spread your filth. People like you disgust me.
Nah. I'll stay. Filthy traitorous backstabbers like you; who would sell out our nation, and my children's birthright, for a sob story make me sick. Traitors should swing.

Are you suggesting that having children makes one exempt from law? Interesting concept.

No i'm talking in context to the entire situation as played out over 20 years. She did what she was told for 18 years and checked in with ICE. What law was she breaking?
20 years ago you dumbass, you're skipping what happened for the past 18 years. What is wrong with you?
What happened for the last 20 years is that open borders politicians declined to enforce the law.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

The woman's predicament is caused by her own choices. She chose to come here illegally and she chose to remain her illegally. She could of come forward at any time and applied for citizenship, yet she chose not to. This issue has been in the headlines for years now. But instead of doing anything, she chose to do nothing.

Thoughts?

How are they all American citizens but her?

I don't have the background of her family members so I'll have to assume her husband and mother immigrated legally and her children where born here. She wasn't able to get another visa after her violation 20 years ago but was allowed to stay as long as she checked in with ICE twice a year which she did for the past 18 years.

Partisanship aside, there is something wrong here on a human level, wouldn't you agree?

Sure, I think the problem is that the illegal alien problem was allowed to become a problem and she was caught in the crossfire. That doesn't make it right, but it does explain why it is happening.

I agree it is a huge problem that many (some in this thread) try and ignorantly simplify without considering the scope of the problem and real life situation. Now we are at a point where we are trying to deal with it and stories like this need to be considered because I think most good hearted people would see this story and think that something is wrong with how this was handled.

Thoughts?

The woman's predicament is caused by her own choices. She chose to come here illegally and she chose to remain her illegally. She could of come forward at any time and applied for citizenship, yet she chose not to. This issue has been in the headlines for years now. But instead of doing anything, she chose to do nothing.

If any politicians are to blame for her predicament, it's the open borders douche bags who refused to enforce the law for 20 years.

Thoughts?

wwwwwwaaaaa hahahahahahaha....whyyyyyy??!!!?!? aaaawwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! booooo hoooo hoooo hooooo!!!!!!.
Spare me...GTFO! Now! Get out!

Sounds like she's been on parole for the last 18-20 years.

and something happened to cause them to revoke her parole

Thoughts?

How are they all American citizens but her?

I don't have the background of her family members so I'll have to assume her husband and mother immigrated legally and her children where born here. She wasn't able to get another visa after her violation 20 years ago but was allowed to stay as long as she checked in with ICE twice a year which she did for the past 18 years.

Partisanship aside, there is something wrong here on a human level, wouldn't you agree?

Sure, I think the problem is that the illegal alien problem was allowed to become a problem and she was caught in the crossfire. That doesn't make it right, but it does explain why it is happening.

I agree it is a huge problem that many (some in this thread) try and ignorantly simplify without considering the scope of the problem and real life situation. Now we are at a point where we are trying to deal with it and stories like this need to be considered because I think most good hearted people would see this story and think that something is wrong with how this was handled.

We're not simplifying a thing. Giving everyone who broke the law a free pass is simplifying things. I think her case will provide a good object lesson for those who are considering entering the country illegally.

Thoughts?

wwwwwwaaaaa hahahahahahaha....whyyyyyy??!!!?!? aaaawwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! booooo hoooo hoooo hooooo!!!!!!.
Spare me...GTFO! Now! Get out!

Welcome back Cultsmasher! I wondered when you'd be back.

She violated our immigration laws. Has she been violating our election laws as well and voting in our elections?
She violated the law 20 years ago then complied for the last 18. Got no clue about the voting.

What happened for the last 20 years is that open borders politicians declined to enforce the law.
She walked into ICE twice a year for the past 18 years to check in. Do you understand that?

Forum List

Back