Mother stalked and terrorized by CPS

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Mom cleared of abuse claims goes into hiding with baby after CPS continues to demand home visits - WXYZ.com

TornFamily.com - Help us Reunite
The families website to discuss what happened...
domestic_terrorist_zpsq9msnwcs.jpg

CPS are fuckin scumbags and domestic terrorists. They understand ONE thing..FORCE! Use it or lose your kids.

So the mother is in hiding and the father is...not even allowed to be around?

CPS is such a bullshit organization.

The father should go to CPS with a Louisville Slugger and adjust some attitudes. My mother had something similar happen while she was a caregiver for my father.

CPS are barely literate assholes with 20 hours of training who have the literal power to kidnap your kids from you based on lies and their own personal views. My kids know who DFCS is and they will be getting cell phones soon to text me or their mother if those swine bastards show up at their school trying to talk to them. Deal with them as a kid,when I was abused by a baby sitter and have dealt with them as an adult. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS. Like in that video they allowed the domestic terrorists in the home. You don't have to unless they have a warrant. Another thing EVEN IF they open a case on you.LEAVE THE STATE,they will try to find you and transfer it but after 30 days they HAVE to close it.

One of the funniest an happiest days of my life was when I spotted a CPS terrorist that had harassed me and my family coming out of the ball cancer doctors office as I was leaving another doctor. :) He got what he deserved.The one thing CPS is scared of is a lawyer YOU HIRE and Parents that don't fear their gestapo like tactics. oh and they use the cops as their own personal stormtrooper unit.

Protective Services

Why am I not surprised

Kinda like "I'm with the government and I'm here to help"

The father should go to CPS with a Louisville Slugger and adjust some attitudes. My mother had something similar happen while she was a caregiver for my father.
My father was a disabled veteran with a stroke, paralized and bed ridden.My mother was vetted by the VA to be his paid caregiver. (As my wife currently is for me) The local County Health Department was authorized by VA to pay visits to check on my parents status. One day the health worker arrived while my mother was tending my father who was very demanding. She was summoned by a bell by my father while she was cooking. The health worker just barged in and was sitting there while my mother was holding the bedpan. The worker smelled food burning, went into the kitchen and turned off the stove. She verbally assaulted my mother and accused her of neglect and would not listen to an explanation. Then she made a report to her Director and to the VA and threatened to have my father transferred to a Regional VA Center. When I heard of this I drove the two days to get there. i got the full story from both parties and called the VA to make sure no action would be taken. Then I went to the County Health Director and informed him if any of his people stepped foot in the house again for any reason whatsoever, I would bring an ugly stick down there and administer some attitude adjustment. Problem solved.

I see no one cares that the father was found guilty for child abuse by a jury of his peers.

But nvm that. :rolleyes:

I see no one cares that the father was found guilty for child abuse by a jury of his peers.

If you ever had dealings with CPS or the Health Department you would know their word is law, no matter what happened. And judges and juries don't argue with the knuckle dragging Neanderthals.

If you ever had dealings with CPS or the Health Department you would know their word is law, no matter what happened. And judges and juries don't argue with the knuckle dragging Neanderthals.
I'm a mandated reporter. It's always difficult to make the call but CPS, in my experience, gets it right 99/100 times.

Guess you also didn't listen to the video and heard the reporters say the child's injuries were caused during her birth which MEDICAL EXPERTS testified to or at least tried to. They weren't allowed to put up much of a defense.On top of that the father is not in the home any longer after being railroaded into a conviction and now his wife has to go underground to escape the domestic terrorist scum.

I'm a mandated reporter. It's always difficult to make the call but CPS, in my experience, gets it right 99/100 times.
BULL SHIT! Try having a school counselor COACH your child into stating falsehoods simply because her sibling is a trouble maker at school and he was getting more attention to get him on the right meds,see the right doctors etc,all the while the WHOLLY INCOMPETENT school had NO CLUE how to teach a child with behavior problems so automatically it was a problem at home. Oh and that said child later told her grandparents,parents,aunt and uncle who she was staying with,her lawyer,CASA advocate,Judge,Psychologist that she lied to get attention. You have your numbers wrong. in 99/100 cases CPS kidnaps healthy,safe kids from loving homes because BASTARDS like you think its your RIGHT to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Its exactly why my kids carry cell phones to alert me or their mother to any problems like a nosy piece of shit teacher,counselor or CPS terrorist showing up to try and interrogate them. We also have a Hatch Letter on file at school and WILL sue the shit out of them if they allow a CPS terrorist near our kids.Fortunately here soon we will be able to afford private school that the CPS terrorists have no legal right to enter and harass children.Best way to deal with the domestic terrorist at the door is,TAPE RECORD OR VIDEO RECORD EVERYTHING! They are notorious liars,DO NOT let them in your home no matter what they threaten to do. If they try to bust in the door. Use your 2nd amendment right to defend your home with deadly force,its just a domestic terrorist CPS worker no one will miss them.

You don't have access to the data to make that determination.

Oh I don't have access to "my own experience?" :cuckoo:

You don't have access to the information proving that CPS got it right 99/100 times.

You don't have access to the information proving that CPS got it right 99/100 times.
Duh. I never said that. :cuckoo:

Yes you did.

You said, " It's always difficult to make the call but CPS, in my experience, gets it right 99/100 times." You don't have the access to the data to know if they got it right or not.

Yes you did.

You said, " It's always difficult to make the call but CPS, in my experience, gets it right 99/100 times." You don't have the access to the data to know if they got it right or not.
In. My. Experience.

I've been involved until the end. Good and bad.

Yes you did.

In. My. Experience.

Just knew you were going to come up with that. Brilliant, Sunny.

Yes you did.

In. My. Experience.

Just knew you were going to come up with that. Brilliant, Sunny.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back