Motion to expel Adam Schiff from the House is filed.

Schiff has not lied. facts matter
wow. I don't get what's in it for you to lie for such a pig?

Trump's a pig, but his policies and his attitude towards elitists are what I want to see in my country. We can't be bought right?

Why is xiden allowing that?

Again, what's in it for you?

wow. I don't get what's in it for you to lie for such a pig?

Trump's a pig, but his policies and his attitude towards elitists are what I want to see in my country. We can't be bought right?

Why is xiden allowing that?

Again, what's in it for you?
Show where Durham supposedly says "Schiff lied"

How the fuck can Russians hacking Hillary's illegal bathroom server
They phished their way into the DNC network of servers to steal the data they offered to Trumpybears campaign, which was loved by the campaign.

You need to tap dance better than that to prove Schiff wasn't lying thru his big fucking nose.
If the Congressman had committed any crime, Durham's investigation would have indicted him, so all you have are his opinion on TV shows to whine about. The whine, like their unproven allegations of election fraud, is not evidence of a crime.

They phished their way into the DNC network of servers to steal the data they offered to Trumpybears campaign, which was loved by the campaign.

If the Congressman had committed any crime, Durham's investigation would have indicted him, so all you have are his opinion on TV shows to whine about. The whine, like their unproven allegations of election fraud, is not evidence of a crime.
1. Podesta's password was "password". The hackers weren't Russians, they were "hackers" that posted the emails on wikileaks. No Russians or Trump involvement dumbass.

2. Congressmen can lie all they want as long as they are democrats, Schiff said he saw evidence that Trump colluded with Russians, that was a lie that affected Trump's presidency.

3. Now that the Biden Crime Family has been found to be laundering millions of foreign cash thru bogus LLCs, the FBI does nothing. The FBI is the DNC's GESTAPO.

Forum List

Back