Motorcycle Asthetics

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
1602243876269.png

Is it just me, or is the 87-88 Honda Super Magna one of the coolest looking [stock] bikes ever produced?

I’d say this one is far cooler.
ZWXACRYEMFDHXZDRZGEYGC4CXU.jpg

Everyone I know who had a BMW learned to hate it.
They break down and are expensive to repair.
But they do look good.
Can’t say that’s my experience. A friend of mine is on his seventh BMW. Never a lick of trouble and he likes to take long cruises with two of his buddies. All are millionaires. He’s been to the Arctic Circle, the Yucatán, and everywhere in between on a bimmer.

I’d say this one is far cooler.
ZWXACRYEMFDHXZDRZGEYGC4CXU.jpg

Everyone I know who had a BMW learned to hate it.
They break down and are expensive to repair.
But they do look good.
Can’t say that’s my experience. A friend of mine is on his seventh BMW. Never a lick of trouble and he likes to take long cruises with two of his buddies. All are millionaires. He’s been to the Arctic Circle, the Yucatán, and everywhere in between on a bimmer.

They're dead last in reliability.

The Warrior was (is) a cool bike. I never understood why every bastard who bought one immediately replaced the exhaust, which I thought looked pretty cool, although not loud.

As for Japanese cruisers, they are fine. They are balanced, comfortable, reliable, and powerful. I've had a couple Kawasaki Nomads, a Vaquero, and one of those 2000's. All were great bikes, and with aftermarket exhaust sounded great.

The Warrior was (is) a cool bike. I never understood why every bastard who bought one immediately replaced the exhaust, which I thought looked pretty cool, although not loud.

As for Japanese cruisers, they are fine. They are balanced, comfortable, reliable, and powerful. I've had a couple Kawasaki Nomads, a Vaquero, and one of those 2000's. All were great bikes, and with aftermarket exhaust sounded great.

I replaced my exhaust with the Yamaha performance pipe.
Sounds great!

I replaced my exhaust with the Yamaha performance pipe.
Sounds great!
I got a vance and Hines short stack and an after market cam. My wideglide hits like a 67 Chevelle.
Woom woom woom. Makes the girls panties drop bro

Forum List

Back