Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

Really you are using the , country being sold to Russia about Trump, did you have the same outrage with Hillery and the Uranium deal with Russia, you must have been steamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
"People of America?" You mean the 3 mm less than hills?. Well it is proven that trumpies are not exactly the best math students

And I see you are ignorant of the Republic and the electoral rules you live under. The Trumpsters are quite good at math. That's how Trump won.

Last edited:
Everyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt

Time to shut the shitshow down
Another foul mouth uneducated trumpie.
Why wouldn't American banks lend him money and where are the taxes.
And his golden shower video with Russian pros?
Jealous?

The Deutsche Bank is German. It has international clientele. It's major stockholder is Chinese. Golden showers from the fake dossier? Give me a freaking break.

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

1. Mueller was appointed United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in 1998 under Bil "Blowjob" Clinton.

2. 98.91% of Mueller’s law firm donations were to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

3. Mueller's law firm worked with the left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015.

4. Seven of the top lawyers hired by Mueller for this so-called "independent" investigation have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

5. Not only that, but each one of those lawyers Mueller hired, has several staff members, all of whom are sympathetic to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Now would someone like to tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be considered an "independent" investigation?

Ah mr McCarthy a role model.
Hope you don't die of syphilis like he did

That's the best you could come up with? Seriously?

I listed several reasons why Mueller is biased and you didn't even have the mental capacity to dispute a single one of them?

Geez, it's no wonder you schmucks lost the election. :lmao:
Everyone with a brain, morality, and correct info voted for Hillary, dupe. Mueller is highly respected, like even the RW BS Machine said at first. Now you believe character assassination against him. This brainwashing is damn scary...

I sincerely doubt the "brain" and "morality" part. The "correct info" part is laughable, especially when you consider all those things Hillary did in secret.
The correct info part is the major problem. Being ignorant and brainwashed is your problem. How's the Hillary/Obama prosecutor coming? LOL! The despicable are the brainwashing GOP megarich liars. See sig.

"People of America?" You mean the 3 mm less than hills?. Well it is proven that trumpies are not exactly the best math students

And I see you are ignorant of the Republic and the electoral rules you live under. The Trumpsters are quite good at math. That's how Trump win.
And the 6-7% pop Comey gave them. Based on a fake Russian e-mail about Lynch and Bill.

And I see you are ignorant of the Republic and the electoral rules you live under. The Trumpsters are quite good at math. That's how Trump win.
And the 6-7% pop Comey gave them. Based on a fake Russian e-mail about Lynch and Bill.

WTF? Lynch is under serious investigation for obstruction of justice. You need to get up to speed franco.

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

1. Mueller was appointed United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in 1998 under Bil "Blowjob" Clinton.

3. Mueller's law firm worked with the left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015.

4. Seven of the top lawyers hired by Mueller for this so-called "independent" investigation have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

5. Not only that, but each one of those lawyers Mueller hired, has several staff members, all of whom are sympathetic to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Now would someone like to tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be considered an "independent" investigation?

Ah mr McCarthy a role model.
Hope you don't die of syphilis like he did

That's the best you could come up with? Seriously?

I listed several reasons why Mueller is biased and you didn't even have the mental capacity to dispute a single one of them?

Geez, it's no wonder you schmucks lost the election. :lmao:
Everyone with a brain, morality, and correct info voted for Hillary, dupe. Mueller is highly respected, like even the RW BS Machine said at first. Now you believe character assassination against him. This brainwashing is damn scary...

Mueller and his team he put together are biased assholes.

Exactly! All Hillary supporters to the core. Trump needs to squash this whole thing right here, right now.

I would prefer actually to decimate them. Team Mueller discredited for forever. Not only go after the so called team players but to go after any and all other associates. Including the favorite I love to hate Jamie Gorelick who is a law partner with the lot of them.

There's someone in the mix I'm not happy with. Why did Jared hire Gorelick?

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

Really you are using the , country being sold to Russia about Trump, did you have the same outrage with Hillery and the Uranium deal with Russia, you must have been steamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All investigated. Total bs as always...For the dupes only...
Fact-checking Donald Trump's tweets about Hillary Clinton and Russia ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweets-about-hillary-c/
Claim: Donald Trump’s tweets about Hillary Clinton and Russia
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by PolitiFact: See our report
Feedback
FactChecking Trump's News Conference - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2017/02/factchecking-trumps-news-conference/
Feb 16, 2017 - Trump wrongly said that Hillary Clinton “gave” Russia 20 percent of the uranium in the United States. Clinton was one of nine votes approving the deal. .... Hillary Clinton gave away 20 percent of the uranium in the United ...
Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in ...
www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
Claim: Sec. of State Hillary Clinton's approval of a deal to transfer control of 20% of U.S. uranium deposits to a Russian company was a quid pro quo exchange for...
Claimed by: Internet
Fact check by Snopes.com: FALSE
Feedback
Trump claims — falsely — that Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
www.cnbc.com/.../trump-claims--falsely--that-clinton-gave-russia-20-of-us-uranium.h...
Feb 16, 2017 - PolitiFact determined that Trump's claim Hillary Clinton gave Russia one-fifth of U.S.uranium is mostly false. He repeated it again on Thursday.
Uranium Deal - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-hillary-uranium-575071
Mar 28, 2017 - ... into the Bill & Hillaryth deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia?” ... According to Snopes, the fact checking site, this goes back to 2010, when ... as Trump has done several times, or calling it a “Bill and Hillary deal.”.►
Fact-checking Trump's claim that Russia paid Hillary Clinton for ...
upload_2017-7-23_17-36-33.jpeg▶ 1:01
www.cbsnews.com/.../fact-checking-trumps-claim-that-russia-paid-...
Mar 29, 2017
President Trump sowed more confusion on Russia when he claimed that HillaryClinton was paid by Russia ...

MSNBC's Melber Botches Trump Presser Fact Check About Clinton's ...
https://townhall.com/.../nbcs-melber-misses-a-few-details-about-clintons-involvement-...
Feb 17, 2017 - ... Fact Check About Clinton's Involvement In Russian Uranium Deal ... Trump: HillaryClinton gave them [Russia] 20 percent of our uranium.
Yes, Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid U.S. Russian Uranium ...
Yes, Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid U.S. Russian Uranium Deal - Counter Propa...
Feb 19, 2017 - Hillary Clinton didn't “give up” 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia, but Uranium ...POLITIFACT states “The State Department did approve the Uranium One deal, but ... If the factUranium One officials donated millions amid the deal ...
Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy - Wikipedia
Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy - Wikipedia
During Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State, a number of individuals, organizations, .... According to Factcheck.org, there is "no evidence" that the donations .... "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal".

WTF? Lynch is under serious investigation for obstruction of justice. You need to get up to speed franco.
By the usual GOP Senate Committee witch hunt operation. And they will find nothing again as always- except in Dupeworld....

By the usual GOP Senate Committee witch hunt operation. And they will find nothing again as always- except in Dupeworld....

Haha I can't wait on McCabe. 3 count them 3 investigations into the FBI director.

Compared to the Darryll Isis dog and pony shows, and his effort to find anything against HRC, the current investigation is clean, independent and focused. There is no evidence the Mueller team has done one thing nefarious, even a sycophant like JGalt can't come up with anything of probative value sufficient to support his*** conclusions.

***the conclusions in his post are not really his, he's echoing a meme set in motion by Trump's lawyers - at least those who have not already quit - to discredit an investigation which has yet to issue a final report.

Compared to the Darryll Isis dog and pony shows, and his effort to find anything against HRC, the current investigation is clean, independent and focused. There is no evidence the Mueller team has done one thing nefarious, even a sycophant like JGalt can't come up with anything of probative value sufficient to support his*** conclusions.

***the conclusions in his post are not really his, he's echoing a meme set in motion by Trump's lawyers - at least those who have not already quit - to discredit an investigation which has yet to issue a final report.
A nothing burger I agree

You went after poor Ken Starr who really didnt want to find out all the shit he found out. Mueller is now going to get the same treatment. I have no problem whatsoever going after every one of his hires.

Lets rock it.

2008 already?

Why don't you traitors come out and admit it, you don't want to know if the president is a crook.
You wouldn't know a traitor if he reached up and bit you in the ass.

After what the Obama administration did...........what Hillary did.............................You HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Conspiring with Russia to win an election?

Lock him up
Lock him up

What's the law against conspiring?
Espionage and election fraud

A nothing burger I agree
Your nothing burger is a shit sandwich for Trump

A nothing burger I agree

Wishful thinking. But you know what they say about wishing: "Shit in one hand, wish in the other, and see which one fills up first".

A nothing burger I agree

Wishful thinking. But you know what they say about wishing: "Shit in one hand, wish in the other, and see which one fills up first".
Or, the saying, I got shit in one hand and a nothing burger in the other!

A nothing burger I agree

Or, the saying, I got shit in one hand and a nothing burger in the other!

Good one!

giphy.gif

A nothing burger I agree

Oh put down the bong.

You at one point on this board were credible. You are shaming yourself into oblivion.

Forum List

Back