Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

I don't think you care much about justice. You seem to be more into lynch mobs and political vengeance. Regardless of the political make up of the courts and DoJ, these are still dedicated professionals trying to do a job. They may surprise you when they don't jump on board or if they unsist on following the law not politics.

The investigation was concluded.

As for what if it were me? Well I'd want to know if those claims were even true as stated first and not just fake news.
Proving yourself a partisan hack one post at a time.

https://suetheirs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/norcalvirs.pdf

Documents indicate IRS officials knew of Tea Party targeting since 2011

Federal Judge: Lawsuit Against IRS for Targeting Conservative Groups Will Likely Succeed

It ISN'T OVER YET....................

The corrupt DOJ and executive branches under Obama...........want it to go away................all of their stalling and pandering..........haven't ended it...........

I'm for a lynching..................YEAH I'D LIKE TO TAR AND FEATHER THEIR ASSES FOR WHAT THEY DID.

I don't care what you think of that comment..........your routine dismissal of Abuse of power is Noted as usual.

Again - all that was covered in MULTIPLE bipartisan and partisan investigations. I'm sorry but you can't create your own version of "justice" here. The IRS Targeting Scandal was investigated by the DoJ, FBI, Senate Finance Committee, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Senate Permanent Committee on Investigations...probably some others too.

IRS targeting controversy - Wikipedia

It was handled appropriately, and hopefully, some of the problems within the IRS bureacracy will be fixed. (not holding my breath on that one).

Now, moving forward - we have the Trump/Russia/etc investigation. Will you accept the results? Will you cry foul like the above - if Trump & minions are cleared of any wrong doing? Somehow, I think not :lol:
And AGAIN you refuse to comment on if that happened to you.

And again you ignore those who continue to go forward with Lawsuits......

Thanks for lifting your partisan skirt.

By the way - ANYONE can file a lawsuit - merit doesn't necessarily have much to do with it. Witness the many birther suits.

Well then...........those filing the suits are saying see you in court then.................

Your lack of caring for the abuse of power is again NOTED.

I think you are the one sounding like a partisan hack here...just saying. And you never answered my question :)

Back to Impeachment............the Democratic party doesn't have enough votes to Impeach a Dog Catcher.
Boy, so many legal PhDs here
Yawn..................241 Republicans in Congress..........how many Dems........and who initiates Impeachment.

The House Minority Leader........

lmao-gif-10.gif

Proving yourself a partisan hack one post at a time.

https://suetheirs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/norcalvirs.pdf

Documents indicate IRS officials knew of Tea Party targeting since 2011

Federal Judge: Lawsuit Against IRS for Targeting Conservative Groups Will Likely Succeed

It ISN'T OVER YET....................

The corrupt DOJ and executive branches under Obama...........want it to go away................all of their stalling and pandering..........haven't ended it...........

I'm for a lynching..................YEAH I'D LIKE TO TAR AND FEATHER THEIR ASSES FOR WHAT THEY DID.

I don't care what you think of that comment..........your routine dismissal of Abuse of power is Noted as usual.

Again - all that was covered in MULTIPLE bipartisan and partisan investigations. I'm sorry but you can't create your own version of "justice" here. The IRS Targeting Scandal was investigated by the DoJ, FBI, Senate Finance Committee, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Senate Permanent Committee on Investigations...probably some others too.

It was handled appropriately, and hopefully, some of the problems within the IRS bureacracy will be fixed. (not holding my breath on that one).

Now, moving forward - we have the Trump/Russia/etc investigation. Will you accept the results? Will you cry foul like the above - if Trump & minions are cleared of any wrong doing? Somehow, I think not :lol:

By the way - ANYONE can file a lawsuit - merit doesn't necessarily have much to do with it. Witness the many birther suits.

Well then...........those filing the suits are saying see you in court then.................

I think you are the one sounding like a partisan hack here...just saying. And you never answered my question :)
Your side shows no evidence..........

You never answered mine...............they were targeted and other than a slap on the wrist nothing happened.........a few lost jobs....still getting paid........poor things.............

But their day in court will come..............

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

1. Mueller was appointed United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in 1998 under Bil "Blowjob" Clinton.

2. 98.91% of Mueller’s law firm donations were to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

3. Mueller's law firm worked with the left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015.

4. Seven of the top lawyers hired by Mueller for this so-called "independent" investigation have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

5. Not only that, but each one of those lawyers Mueller hired, has several staff members, all of whom are sympathetic to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Now would someone like to tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be considered an "independent" investigation?

Ah mr McCarthy a role model.
Hope you don't die of syphilis like he did

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
"People of America?" You mean the 3 mm less than hills?. Well it is proven that trumpies are not exactly the best math students

Your side shows no evidence..........

You never answered mine...............they were targeted and other than a slap on the wrist nothing happened.........a few lost jobs....still getting paid........poor things.............

But their day in court will come..............

And if it plays out in the courts with individual lawsuits - I'm fine with that. That IS afterall, how our system works.

But your answer speaks volumes as to your own partisan hackery. I'm guess your concern for abuse of power is very much one sided.

Everyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt

Time to shut the shitshow down
Since voting wasn't enough to convince the united political Establishment to change its "We know what's best for you people" ways, a march on Washington by gunowners and other threatened groups is the only way to make the elitists learn their place.

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

1. Mueller was appointed United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in 1998 under Bil "Blowjob" Clinton.

3. Mueller's law firm worked with the left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015.

4. Seven of the top lawyers hired by Mueller for this so-called "independent" investigation have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

5. Not only that, but each one of those lawyers Mueller hired, has several staff members, all of whom are sympathetic to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Now would someone like to tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be considered an "independent" investigation?

That's the best you could come up with? Seriously?

I listed several reasons why Mueller is biased and you didn't even have the mental capacity to dispute a single one of them?

Geez, it's no wonder you schmucks lost the election. :lmao:

Everyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt

Time to shut the shitshow down
Another foul mouth uneducated trumpie.
Why wouldn't American banks lend him money and where are the taxes.
And his golden shower video with Russian pros?
Jealous?

For someone who claims that conservatives are "foul mouthed" and "uneducated", your spelling, syntax, and punctuation is atrocious.

Your liberal union teachers sure did a fine job on you.

I suggest you go to the House Majority Leader and propose Impeachment proceedings.............I'm sure he would appreciate the laugh............

GO AHEAD.
Wait for the investigation's findings, dimwit.
aka YOU HAVE NOTHING.............Plenty of BS though.
Manafort, DT Jr. etc etc have all lied multiple times about meetings with iffy Russians. Try reading about it- you know nothing but the brainwash...

I listed several reasons why Mueller is biased and you didn't even have the mental capacity to dispute a single one of them?

Everyone with a brain, morality, and correct info voted for Hillary, dupe. Mueller is highly respected, like even the RW BS Machine said at first. Now you believe character assassination against him. This brainwashing is damn scary...

Last edited:

Everyone with a brain, morality, and correct info voted for Hillary, dupe. Mueller is highly respected, like even the RW BS Machine said at first. Now you believe character assassination against him. This brainwashing is damn scary...

I sincerely doubt the "brain" and "morality" part. The "correct info" part is laughable, especially when you consider all those things Hillary did in secret.

Why don't you traitors come out and admit it, you don't want to know if the president is a crook.
You wouldn't know a traitor if he reached up and bit you in the ass.

After what the Obama administration did...........what Hillary did.............................You HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Conspiring with Russia to win an election?

Lock him up
Lock him up

What's the law against conspiring?

Mueller and his team he put together are biased assholes.

Mueller and his team he put together are biased assholes.

Exactly! All Hillary supporters to the core. Trump needs to squash this whole thing right here, right now.

Forum List

Back