Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

Pillow Mike has nearly disappeared from Pittsburgh tv but I was in Wyoming and Montana this summer where he`s still treated as though there`s nothing wrong with him. It`s no wonder that nobody wants to live in those places.

Another new Big Liar.....:heehee:
I do not know how to talk to phonies who hide behind “LOLs.”

I mean, if you think those crimes of the democrats were fake or no big deal, well… the Bible talks about your kind time and again. Your ego is your master wherever you go.

I mean, if you think those crimes of the democrats were fake or no big deal, well… the Bible talks about your kind time and again. Your ego is your master wherever you go.

Don't let religion make you stupid.. If it does, you are being decieved.

Kicking Trump`s fat butt is not a criminal act. I'm sure you know that the Bible was written by 4 guys in a primitive time.

You need to get this info to two Trump lawyers that have to shell out $180,000 for filing nonsensical election fraud lawsuits. Hopefully this is just the beginning of making these subversives pay.

insurance & bank fraud are bigley white collar crimes.

& that's not even talking about the possible crimes linked to the days leading up to jan 6.

ya, good luck with that. please by ALL means - donate donate donate! donny needs that cash for all his mounting legal bills.

okey dokey.

& guess what? should that ever be proven true.... he needs to be held accountable.

just like yer chosen one.

uh-huh.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his 4 year term was chock full of it. his DC hotel, ivanka's copyrights ...

<yawn>
Trump has been investigated and investigated and investigated for years and years and years by all sorts of investigators including a top notch team of FBI agents operating outside the law.

He may well be the most squeaky clean person in this nation.

If what Ivanka did was wrong why isn’t she facing charges?

Joe Biden and his son Hunter are being investigated but I predict the result will be a total whitewash. High level democrats are totally above any rule of law.

He probably does give liberals the creeps. He's a patriot who tried to build additional miles of border wall.
Bannon added nothing to the border wall other than to enrich himself and Brian Kolfage by screwing his own base with a phony go fund me scam. Bannon was saved from prosecution only by a pardon from Trump.

Last edited:
Just to think and it was the Pillow Guy making all these liberals heads explode. Weird

if by 'heads explode' you mean being full of mockery & astonishment that he's still hanging onto the grift & there's STILL dupes willing to be grifted - then yes, you are correct, sir.

Plenty of posters on this board believe Trump won the 2020 election but lost because it was rigged.

simply because yer grifting chosen one said so. & you lap it right up.

he did the same thing with hillary - setting it up ahead of time, just in case she won. then he would turn all orangy man baby, bitching & moaning that the election was rigged ....

all this was, was election grift 2.0

Last edited:
You started this with a simplistic partisan fight, and then haven't the self-awareness to realize it, and so climb up on your mountaintop and proclaim "I Am Better"

Mac you're a poo-flinging monkey in a cage noticing that the other monkeys stink and complaining about it. Hello

blah blah blah.gif

you poor unhinged whackadoodle.

How are the vaccines doing, Mac?

How is Joe Biden doing?

Shall I play your game and say if you run away you just prove that I'm superior?

better watch out - another vaiant is in the pipeline & thanx to dumbfuck anti vaxxers, this one just might get'cha without even trying.

simply because yer grifting chosen one said so. & you lap it right up.

he did the same thing with hillary - setting it up ahead of time, just in case she won. then he would turn all orangy man baby, bitching & moaning that the election was rigged ....

all this was, was election grift 2.0
But you bought into Hillary’s story using the Steele Dossier that Trump had colluded with Putin to defeat her. I knew right off that story was fake news. You didn’t.

I just might be right this time too. Time will tell.

Forum List

Back