Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

Antifa isn't the Democrats.. They're nuts just like the Jan 6th mob that stormed the Capitol. Alex Jones and Roger Stone with plead the 5th in the hearings.

I agree. I do not think all liberals and Democrats are antifa. Ol' Mac here thinks all Trump voters are Q club Jan 6 rioter my pillow level kooks.

But right, Mac is the level headed one.

The my pillow guy is crazy, Lin Wood is crazy, Sydney Powell too. They're fringe; so what?

Now, how about instead of obsessing with the pillow weirdo does, you confront the Medical Authoritarian State YOUR people have foisted on us all. You like that, Ol' Mac? I remember you being a big Vax Pimp this summer.

Did you get the Smallpox vaccine and the Polio vaccine as a kid? Eisenhower Republicans supported that.

Did you get the Smallpox vaccine and the Polio vaccine as a kid? Eisenhower Republicans supported that.

My stance has NOTHING to do with whatever over-narcissistic idiot is in the White House. It has to do with MY health conditions, how I react to vaccines in general, and abundant research. Had I been wrong in my initial research, you can bet I would have reconsidered. But to be frank, the vaccines are even worse than I thought they would be.

My stance has NOTHING to do with whatever over-narcissistic idiot is in the White House. It has to do with MY health conditions, how I react to vaccines in general, and abundant research. Had I been wrong in my initial research, you can bet I would have reconsidered. But to be frank, the vaccines are even worse than I thought they would be.

So you have health issues.. What does your doctor say about you taking the vaccine?

I didn't know you were a medical researcher.. Epidemiology?

So you have health issues.. What does your doctor say about you taking the vaccine?

I didn't know you were a medical researcher.. Epidemiology?

She did not want me taking Pfizer or Moderna, which left only J&J which in protection is not even worth the risk. I have this response from her in writing. :)

And you do not have to be an expert to see these vaccines are failing.

She did not want me taking Pfizer or Moderna, which left only J&J which in protection is not even worth the risk. I have this response from her in writing. :)

Sounds like PEG allergies.

The mRNA vaccines are a fucking joke anyway. J and J is still a single spike protein using a cold virus to fool the body. But with the massive mutations going on it really doesn't matter.

EARLY TREATMENT with cheap drugs and not doing this shutdown nonsense was the path we should have taken and take right now. By extending the viruses time on earth we have made it worse. Not to mention that leaky vaccine studies show that they cause worse mutations.

Good. So you are acting on doctor's advice not some antivax nincompoopery.

Yeah.. Trump made the same mistake.. He thought he could own the courts not realizing they take an oath the Constitution and Rule of Law.
Most intelligent adults have the capacity to "grow into" their positions. These people, while still susceptible to an ideology, are (fortunately) capable of understanding, appreciating, and operating at the level of their positions.

Unfortunately, the guy who put them there is not.

Fact: Everyone knows the 2020 election was stolen by the deep state in all the swing states except you. The evidence is out there (HereIsTheEvidence.com) and many other sources.
Fact: There is no way with the the MSM, Big Tech, leftist judges and the democrats all fighting against it, that anyone will get the courts to do anything about it.
Fact: The Left has done a bang up job of destroying America and it will continue unabated.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So worried about it you had to start a thread on something you claim did not happen? No one is surprised at what happened. It only proves even more the election was stolen and the harassment and intimidation is not going to stop. That is what is keeping the AGs from signing on.

There was massive fraud and the courts have made it clear they intend to do nothing about it. One thing they can't do is stop over half the country from believing the election was stolen. They cannot turn the lie that there was no fraud into the truth or they would take the case. Wouldn't they?

Your thread is a fail, like usual.
And here comes the something new and stupid.

Forum List

Back