Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

We have quite a few posters here who parrot the white supremacist talking points word for word.

They seem always to be out in front of the newest WS talking points.

They know what 14/88 is.

Hell, I knew what it was, and that's just from the unfortunate happenstance of coming within their stench clouds on the internet.

We have quite a few posters here who parrot the white supremacist talking points word for word.

They know what 14/88 is.

Hell, I knew what it was, and that's just from the unfortunate happenstance of coming within their stench clouds on the internet.

Never heard of it. Radical libs are becoming desperate.

They know what 14/88 is.

Hell it’s their favorite number. :cool:

Last edited:

They know what 14/88 is.

As usual, it would probably be smarter for them to say nothing.

But their comments so far are appreciated.

As usual, it would probably be smarter for them to say nothing.

But their comments so far are appreciated.
“I’ve never met this person in my life,”

- Trump, re: E Jean Carroll

You knew what was coming, when you started the thread.

Lol..Too many people choose to notzee the obvious significance of 1488.
Too many people choose to accept the idiotic interpretations haters put on numbers, words, whatever. And even if 1488 was a real thing, to pretend Mike Lindell chose that number to charge for his products is malicious mischief and hatemongering.

Too many people choose to accept the idiotic interpretations haters put on numbers, words, whatever. And even if 1488 was a real thing, to pretend Mike Lindell chose that number to charge for his products is malicious mischief and hatemongering.
It's also a possibility he chose that price because he's a white supremacist. :dunno:

I am sure the NeoNazis caught the number.
Ya think?

1000003336.jpg

Illegal alien gangs are raping and murdering American citizens and kids are dying from fentanyl poisoning but the left focuses their hatred on a guy who manufactures pillows. WTF?

Forum List

Back