MSNBC 4:03 (ct) protesters block 3 gates at trump rally

EbArwuZUEAEkGYM
So COVID-19 had nothing to do with it.

Liberal faggots. Anti free speech. Beautiful.

Do we see conservatives trying to stop Biden rallies?
So you are saying Conservative groups have never ever tried to stymie Democrats during an election period.

Plugging up Democrat phone centers phone lines. El Rushbo getting Republicans to register as Democrats to vote in the primaries for the candidate they thought they could defeat . No tea party assfucks ever protested & tried to interfer with a Democrat rally.

Personally, I think it is funny that your hero got duped by a bunch of kids.

So you are saying Conservative groups have never ever tried to stymie Democrats during an election period.

Plugging up Democrat phone centers phone lines. El Rushbo getting Republicans to register as Democrats to vote in the primaries for the candidate they thought they could defeat . No tea party assfucks ever protested & tried to interfer with a Democrat rally.

Personally, I think it is funny that your hero got duped by a bunch of kids.

Did you enjoy the MAGA rally? Sorry I couldn’t meet up. Where were you sitting?

They could of gotten in, and there was not a lot of protestors.

His turn out was dismal.
------------------------------------------------

There were some shouting matches and scuffles outside the event between around 30 Black Lives Matter demonstrators and some Trump supporters waiting to enter. A Reuters reporter saw no sign any Trump supporters were prevented from entering the arena or overflow area.
Do you believe that people should be allowed to wear firearms at this point?

Did you enjoy the MAGA rally? Sorry I couldn’t meet up. Where were you sitting?
I actually feel bad for Trump. He was so sure he would have this huge crowd. I also feel a little bad for you. You were hoping to come on here bragging about the crowd size & how great Trump was & here you are trying to make excuses.

I actually feel bad for Trump. He was so sure he would have this huge crowd. I also feel a little bad for you. You were hoping to come on here bragging about the crowd size & how great Trump was & here you are trying to make excuses.
6417D0AB-8BBE-43F2-B88E-7883CCF733FB.jpeg

They could of gotten in, and there was not a lot of protestors.

His turn out was dismal.
------------------------------------------------

There were some shouting matches and scuffles outside the event between around 30 Black Lives Matter demonstrators and some Trump supporters waiting to enter. A Reuters reporter saw no sign any Trump supporters were prevented from entering the arena or overflow area.
the point is the radical left is trying to prevent free speech using the brownshirt tactics of 1930s nazi germany

Forum List

Back