MSNBC caught editing videos to smear Veterans

I dont get the Confederate flag thing myself.... I mean confederates were democrat why would you fly that at a protest against them?

The Confederate were also racist anti-Liberty pigs.

so why is the Tea Party supporting them?

oh...right...two peas in a pod.

I dont get the Confederate flag thing myself.... I mean confederates were democrat why would you fly that at a protest against them?

Jesus you are stupid aren't you? First off Tea Party is pro liberty and second democrats are still racist pricks. I mean hell just look at you and your Jew hating and believing black people are to stupid to take care of themselves.

Racist anti-Liberty pigs?

thanatos was right -- they're just like Democrats! :eek:

yes, they believed in white supremacy, and that the natural state of black people was slavery.

and they believed in human slavery and that it was an issue of personal property, not humam rights.

they were racist anti-Liberty scum.

yes, they believed in white supremacy, and that the natural state of black people was slavery.

and they believed in human slavery and that it was an issue of personal property, not humam rights.

You are so fucking stupid LMAO Learn history ! Confederates were and are Democrats LOL

You are so fucking stupid LMAO Learn history ! Confederates were and are Democrats LOL

Democrat, Republican, Federalist, Dixiecrat, whatever.

They were racist pigs against human freedom and Liberty, and they deserved to be squashed like a bug. Lincoln the Republican, was right to utterly destroy The South!!

Democrat, Republican, Federalist, Dixiecrat, whatever.

They were racist pigs against human freedom and Liberty, and they deserved to be squashed like a bug. Lincoln the Republican, was right to utterly destroy The South!!

No they were just democrats like they are now... Democrats are the racist fucks just like you.

No they were just democrats like they are now... Democrats are the racist fucks just like you.

The South is now mostly Republican.

Racist Republicans. Just like their Confederate forefathers who got their anti-Liberty asses kicked by Republican Lincoln and The Grand Army of the Republic!!!!

th

I said confederates you stupid fuck.

yes, the Confederates were racist anti-Liberty pigs, who were defeated by Repubican Lincoln and the Grand Army of the Republic!!

th

above, is the beautiful monument to the Grand Army of the Republic, in Grand Army Plaza.

Obviously the guy with the confederate flag was a genuine asshole. He also carried a USMC flag. I was waiting for the flags to start fighting each other. Thats what they did in the Civil War. Wonder if he was a Marine?

I said confederates you stupid fuck.

yes, the Confederates were racist anti-Liberty pigs, who were defeated by Repubican Lincoln and the Grand Army of the Republic!!

th

above, is the beautiful monument to the Grand Army of the Republic, in Grand Army Plaza.

Yes democrats were beaten by republicans ... Then democrats started a new plan called Jim Crow laws. THEN when that failed they found the plan of using poverty and abortion to cause genocide.

Obviously the guy with the confederate flag was a genuine asshole. He also carried a USMC flag. I was waiting for the flags to start fighting each other. Thats what they did in the Civil War. Wonder if he was a Marine?

too skinny and ugly to be a Marine.

anyways, the Veterans group that hosted this event is FURIOUS at the Tea Baggers for hijacking their event and turning it into hyper-partisan hackery bullshit.

Yup. Just like Democrats.

i'd contend that both are.

You'd be wrong.

waving the confedrate flag is very much racist.
To the Professionally Perpetually Offended, perhaps.
and reading the text of his speech, although Larry Klaman specifically says non-violent, i think using imagery like asking for the president to 'come out with his hands up' is violent.
Of course you do.

Like I said, it's doesn't matter what they actually do or say. Progressives will claim it's violent and racist.

Forum List

Back