MSNBC: Ed Schultz / Mr Ed being replaced

I have to admit.....Schultz did have one great night for his show......the night of the Wisconsin Recall vote.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-IXwrP_LSk]The left's Hindenburg Moment: "Crying Man" calls talk show; crashes and burns - YouTube[/ame]

I still laugh my balls off when I see this vid.......classic illustration of lefty limpwristedness, and Schultz was one of them.

Last edited:
Both k00ks.......

What do we give Hayes?

18 months tops?:eusa_dance:

Bye Ed......wont be missed because nobody watched him!!:2up:

I dunno, he looks like a queer and he has the stereotypical horned rimmed glasses so popular among the youth, I think the rich college liberal children who have never worked a day in their life will eat him up. He'll be an instant hit.

Neoconservative Comcast is destroying MSNBC.

No, MSNBC is destroying MSNBC. They are going the way of Air America.

There's not a single show I can watch more than a minute on MSOBAMA. It's like an alternate Universe, and an island of misfit toys. Chris Hayes is so coked up, yapping so fast and flailing his arms around, all he needs is a couple sock puppets and he could do a whole show on Sesame Street!

ALL BO ass-licking ALL the time, and burying the many BO scandals and failures -- that's MSOBAMA.

Both k00ks.......

What do we give Hayes?

18 months tops?:eusa_dance:

Bye Ed......wont be missed because nobody watched him!!:2up:

I dunno, he looks like a queer and he has the stereotypical horned rimmed glasses so popular among the youth, I think the rich college liberal children who have never worked a day in their life will eat him up. He'll be an instant hit.

Spend 5 minutes watching Hayes and you know......here is a guy who got his ass kicked in grade school near every day and is miserable and angry ever since. A true limpwrister......snobby faggotty ass who thinks he's smarter than any of his guests.

Crazy%20Ed.jpg

You'll Never Guess Who Ed Schultz Called A Pretender Yesterday

"He can keep on pretending"

10.11.2013 |Jeremy Boreing |

Bombastic MSNBC host Ed Schultz went after fellow liberal Wolf Blitzer today on The Ed Show.

Referring to Wednesday’s broadcast of the Situation Room in which Blitzer had the temerity to suggest that perhaps the Obama Administration “should accept the advice a lot of Republicans are giving them,” and delay Obamacare for a year, Schultz declared Blitzer to be a pretender.

““If Wolf Blitzer thinks he’s part of the best political team in television and can spit out Republican garbage like that, he can keep on pretending.”

To amplify his point that “Any straight newscaster worth their weight” would know better than to have agreed with "Republican garbage", Schultz stands in front of a monitor that reads “Blitzerkreig” over the CNN host’s face and uses the terms “busting a move" and "really stepped in it big time."

It's straight newscasting only over at The Ed Show.

Thank God this hysterical fat fuck is getting shitcanned. On some level, I will miss him however.......will never forget how much fun it was the night of the recall gov election in Wisconsin and his meltdown. It was cant miss TV.

eschultziknownothing.gif

MSNBC's Schultz: Obamacare Website Failed Because 'It's on the Cheap!'

"How many of these critics do you think have firsthand experience when it comes to rolling out a business?"

10.25.2013 |Truth Revolt |

Video

menuNewsPetitionsOur MissionJoin the FightKeep Truth Revolt Alive!

Donate NowMSNBC's Schultz: Obamacare Website Failed Because 'It's on the Cheap!'
"How many of these critics do you think have firsthand experience when it comes to rolling out a business?"
10.25.2013 |Truth Revolt |3 4On his show on MSNBC, host Ed Schultz said on Thursday that the problems with the Obamacare health exchange website were due to Republican intransigence. Schultz suggested that funding shortcomings were responsible for the site failures:

“How many of these critics do you think have firsthand experience when it comes to rolling out a business? This is coming from the party that did everything in their power to sabotage this law from the get-go. Republicans refused to authorize requests from the Obama administration for additional funding to do it the right way. Instead, it’s on the cheap.

The website reportedly cost hundreds of millions of dollars to produce.

MSNBC's Schultz: Obamacare Website Failed Because 'It's on the Cheap!' | Truth Revolt

obama-aw-hell-naw.jpg

MSNBC's Schultz: If We Don't Pass Farm Bill, Hitler Will Rise to Power

"You know what happens when people get hungry? They follow extremists, that's what they do."

10.31.2013 |Elisha Krauss |

On a day when most media were discussing the continued failure of the Obamacare roll-out, MSNBC's Ed Schultz opened his show with an 11-minute monologue attacking Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and Republicans for their opposition to the farm bill. During the monologue, an image of Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) and a little girl dressed up as a scared Little Red Riding Hood with the caption "Wolves at the Door" flashed on the screen behind him.

In his argument for the farm bill, Schultz compared America today with Germany before Nazism's rise to power and World War II:

“...and you know what happens when people get hungry? They follow extremists, that's what they do. That's what happened in Germany in the 1930s. The agricultural markets collapsed, the country couldn't feed itself and you know the rest of the story.

MSNBC's Schultz: If We Don't Pass Farm Bill, Hitler Will Rise to Power | Truth Revolt

Is Hayes gay too? He looks gay.

He's still prettier than Rachel Maddow.....

Chris Hayes might be bisexual and his wife works for obongo...:eusa_angel:

Kate Shaw
The President has named Kate Shaw to be Associate Counsel to the President. Ms. Shaw most recently served as an Associate Counsel in the office of the General Counsel to the Transition. Prior to this, Ms. Shaw served as a Law Clerk to Justice John Paul Stevens of the Supreme Court of the United States and to Judge Richard A. Posner of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Ms. Shaw received her bachelor’s degree from Brown University and her J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Northwestern University Law Review.

Obama Announces Key Additions to the Office of the White House Counsel | The White House

eschultziknownothing.gif

Ed Shultz Trashes Politico Article- Says It's Loaded With Republicans (But It's Loaded With Liberals)

"The Politico piece is dominated by comments from well-known liberals such as Bill Press, Thom Hartmann, Nicole Sandler, and Bob Kincaid"

12.4.2013 |Jeff Dunetz

Schultz is not being honest; the Politico piece is dominated by comments from well-known liberals such as Bill Press, Thom Hartmann, Nicole Sandler, and Bob Kincaid -- seen by some as a pioneer in liberal talk radio.

An honest answer to t would have centered on generating listeners and ratings. That's always been the problem with progressive talk radio. Radio generates advertising dollars, and it is that advertising revenue which funds a radio station's operations (and hopefully generates some profit). Air America Radio, a liberal radio network, was funded by "liberal money," but didn't make it precisely because it couldn't generate ratings. In the end, even a billionaire with an ideological bent would be reluctant to fund a money losing enterprise.

Ed Shultz Trashes Politico Article- Says It's Loaded With Republicans (But It's Loaded With Liberals) | Truth Revolt

Forum List

Back