MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

I can't figure out why I should be outraged at that video...

Here's why you can't figure out why you should be outraged at that video: because you are a deeply, profoundly, seriously stupid fuck'n retarded individual who drools all over himself.

Here's why we are outraged by this video (and why you should be too - if you weren't so mentally handicapped): this is like someone going on tv and claiming that "a woman's body belongs to the community - and therefore we have the right to RAPE them". Now sure, we could be a fuck'n idiot like you and say something absurd like "why get outraged because someone on tv disagrees with me".

But that's what fuck'n moron's (just like you) said when Adolf Hitler first stood up and started ranting like a fuck'n asshole about killing Jews. A few years and few hundred speeches later, and 12 million Jews were actually being executed.

And that's why we are outraged. Because we know the power of 1 dangerous person, with 1 dangerous idea, spewing the dangerous ideology on tv. And we'll be damned if anybody is going to take our children from us and turn them into "community" property.

I typed up the 30 second transcript of what she said:

I'm aware of what she said. Still not outraged.

Which shows you're still a fucking idiot.

You didn't have to tell us you don't have children - that is evidenced by the fact that you don't understand why you should be upset by some miserable liberal **** telling you that you're children belong to the "community". Any normal PARENT would be beyond outraged at even the hint at something so despicable

I imagine your monitor must be covered in flecks of spittle.

Do you think posting in a bigger font somehow makes what you're saying make more sense?

Here's why you can't figure out why you should be outraged at that video: because you are a deeply, profoundly, seriously stupid fuck'n retarded individual who drools all over himself.

What an intelligent argument you make.

Here's why we are outraged by this video (and why you should be too - if you weren't so mentally handicapped): this is like someone going on tv and claiming that "a woman's body belongs to the community - and therefore we have the right to RAPE them".

How the fuck is it "like that"?

Now sure, we could be a fuck'n idiot like you and say something absurd like "why get outraged because someone on tv disagrees with me".

Does your outrage make you feel like you're accomplishing something?

But that's what fuck'n moron's (just like you) said when Adolf Hitler first stood up and started ranting like a fuck'n asshole about killing Jews. A few years and few hundred speeches later, and 12 million Jews were actually being executed.

Godwin's. Good job!

And that's why we are outraged. Because we know the power of 1 dangerous person, with 1 dangerous idea, spewing the dangerous ideology on tv. And we'll be damned if anybody is going to take our children from us and turn them into "community" property.

Where the fuck do you guys keep coming up with "they're taking our children from us"?

No one wants your damn kids. Seriously.

Pure Communism (or Marxism) is a pie-in-the-sky utopian ideal that's simply not possible in reality.

There have been several instances of 100% Marxist cultures functioning in human history without being plauged with its Authoritarian abuses we've seen today.

There’s an old Native American proverb which states “We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” What this means is that land doesn’t belong to any one person, but rather land exists for all people. The concept of land-ownership among the Native Americans existed solely in a territorial sense. That area belongs to (or rather, is being used by) that group, this land is being used by us, and so on. Indeed, this concept is almost universal to all hunter-gatherer, pastoral, nomadic, and horticulturalist people groups.

When you study Native American cultures, you'll see that they functioned in a Rousseau like manner. Rousseau falls at the intersection of Anarchism, Classical Liberalism and Marxism seen in the graph below.

politicalgraphs1.png

You're right, I should have said that Pure Communism is impossible on a large scale. On smaller scales, such as various Native American communities, it can work.

There are a number of problems with your graphic, though.

If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at Cameron Harris: MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Her point is that the kids belong to more than just the parents, because eventually they will leave the parents. Also, not all parents are great parents, so the community as backup isn't such a bad thing. She didn't say parents have no rights over the own kids. This is what the right always does; they twist anything and everything that people say if they think it will give them a talking point.

We have volunteered to have them take part in those services; however, with this mindset they are talking about, it would be compulsory, not voluntary. That is the outrage.

Also, here's the flame thread for Right Winger and Doctor:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...r-exposes-his-communist-side.html#post7058927

I don't know what kind of shit hole community you live in but my community takes care of its children and is proud of them. We invest in our schools, recreational facilities, libraries, police protection. When our sports teams do well, the whole community celibrates. When a child is successful, the whole community is proud

God, it must suck to be a conservative
What sucks is when you libs refer to forced expense through taxation as 'investment'..
AN investment is a voluntary transfer of cash or other financial vehicle for the purpose of return on investment.
Taxation is not voluntary nor does it realize a return.
Most of the parks, landscaping, all the frills in the schools, the decorative lighting for the streets, etc is just politicians finding stupid shit on which to spend other people's money.

Communities that invest in the quality of life of it citizens flourish as it becomes a more desirable place to live

Nobody yearns to live in a Libertarian paradise

Last edited:
Explain to me how its free kid.

All Americans are entitled to a free public school education. Parents are not charged extra for having children in the public school system nor are they charged extra for having multiple children using public schools
You do pay taxes regardless of whether you use the schools or not

The only times I got a free education was when I popped off at the mouth to my Dad. My jaw was sore for a few days. But as for free school education? I'd rather to have quality over quantity.

I'm sorry to hear that your father beat you

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?!? Man, you are one sick, twisted, disgusting S.O.B.

You do not do shit for my children. I provide healthcare for my children. 100% of it comes from ME.

You provide anything but a "safe environment" - this new godless, drug-infested, land of liberal cesspool you have created has made a dangerous environment for my children. I protect them from scumbags like you.

And I pay for all of their sports. You're just a typical fucking parasite who mooches off of me and then wants to make the case that you should have control over my children by falsely claiming credit for shit you did not do, shit you do not do, and shit you will never do (I wouldn't even fucking let you do it of you had the money and weren't a fucking parasite).

I care about the children of my community and I hope they care about our community. It is sad that you become irate when people talk about the value of a strong community environment. It is what we like to call civilization

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

All that is free? Yeah and I got some land on the moon to sell ya lol. After all taxes are added up the goverment gets 50% of what most people make, and they want more. Free education lol. Safe enviroment? Ask a kid that lives in chicago.

All that is free? Yeah and I got some land on the moon to sell ya lol. After all taxes are added up the goverment gets 50% of what most people make, and they want more. Free education lol. Safe enviroment? Ask a kid that lives in chicago.

It all comes down to communities doesn't it?

Those areas that have a breakdown in strong communities see a surge in violence. Strong communities look after eachothers children. Used to be a neighbor would tell parents if they saw their kid acting up. Now, we have asshole conservatives like the ones on this thread telling them to mind their own fucking business because THEY and THEY alone are raising their kids

This entire nonsensical notion started with the statement that rates right up there for sheer idiocy with "Islam is a religion of peace", that "It takes a village to raise a child".

Those areas that have a breakdown in strong communities see a surge in violence. Strong communities look after eachothers children. Used to be a neighbor would tell parents if they saw their kid acting up. Now, we have asshole conservatives like the ones on this thread telling them to mind their own fucking business because THEY and THEY alone are raising their kids

And of course the communities where there is most violence are those where the families have broken down with born out-of-wedlock, fatherless children, who - people like you and Melissa Harris-Perry - would love to see to belong to the community not their parents.

Seems to me that a person has no higher responsibility than taking care of their child. The child didn't ask to be born.

Unfortunately, there are many people who would like nothing more than to be relieved of that responsibility, or at least some of it, to have an excuse not to have to try so hard.

This notion provides a perfect excuse.

And of course the communities where there is most violence are those where the families have broken down with born out-of-wedlock, fatherless children, who - people like you and Melissa Harris-Perry - would love to see to belong to the community not their parents.

I must have missed that part

Can you point to the quote where Harris-Perry said children should be taken from their parents?

Finally sat down and watched the video. Nothing too surprising. I don't see it as an attack on parental rights - she's not really proposing any specific policy. She's simply laying out the general statist view that everything belongs to the 'community' (ie the state) - including our children. It's the same view at the core of the pro-life movement; except that in that worldview, everything belongs to their god.

well since you're full in on the liberal "collectivism" I can see why you are not outraged. Those of us who don't buy into communist "collectivism" find it outrageous. Yathink?

What an intelligent argument you make.

I know - which is why while I'm making an argument, you have nothing to respond with, so you just waste time with a useless post like "what an intelligent argument you make".

How the fuck is it "like that"?

How the fuck is it NOT "like that"? :cuckoo:

If our children "belong to the community" why doesn't your sister's body? :cuckoo:

Does your outrage make you feel like you're accomplishing something?

Does your passive/aggressive, Laissez-faire attitude make you believe you are actually accomplishing something?

Godwin's. Good job!

In other words, "oh shit - Rottweiler is 100% right and I can't dispute that - sooooo, quick call "Godwin" and then run" :lol:

Again we see your inability to dispute reality, so rather than just admit you were wrong (like a big boy does), your posts become more and more nonsensical and off topic as your backed further and further into a corner.

Where the fuck do you guys keep coming up with "they're taking our children from us"?

Someone just said "you're children do not belong to you, they belong to the community" - how fuck'n stupid are you exactly to not "come up with" the realization that they desperately want to take our children from us so they can indoctrinate them?

Liberals are fucking hilarious. Their leaders tell them "we want to take your guns" and the obedient liberal soldiers go, "where do you get that they want to take our guns - that's not what they are saying".

Their leaders tell them "we're marxists" and the obedient liberal soldiers go, "where do you get that they are marxists - that's not what they are saying".

Their leaders tell them "we want to take your children" and the obedient liberal soldiers go, "where do you get that they want to take our children - that's not what they are saying".

So for the record - are you saying that all of your liberals are LYING? Because they are on record saying this. This bitch is on video - there is no disputing the facts. So either you have to acknowledge that this is their agenda, or you have to acknowledge they are liars! Which is it, stupid?

No one wants your damn kids. Seriously.

Uh, then why is the stupid bitch on tv saying that my children "belong to the community"? That's a direct quote and it is pretty fuck'n clear. Again, I must ask, exactly how fuck'n stupid can you possibly be to not understand basic English? Her statement could not have been more clear.

By the way, it's such a wonder that you don't have a wife or kids.... You're a fucking tool.

If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at Cameron Harris: MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Her point is that the kids belong to more than just the parents, because eventually they will leave the parents. Also, not all parents are great parents, so the community as backup isn't such a bad thing. She didn't say parents have no rights over the own kids. This is what the right always does; they twist anything and everything that people say if they think it will give them a talking point.

This is what the left always does; they twist anything and everything that liberals say to make it sound better than it is.

Here is a word-for-word, direct quote:

"So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities."

This could not be any more clear. The fact that you feel you need to backpedal and cover up for her is tragic. You're the good little obedient liberal lap-dog who will not allow criticism of your masters.

Forum List

Back