MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

They don't matter. That is your attitude. thats what the fuck I'm talking about.

So what if someone wants to exploit them. Who the fuck are you to get in the way of that? If it doesn't harm the community and the community can make a buck off the children, why then the parents shouldn't have a say in how they are raised, should they? After all, your children aren't your property so we should be able to use them as we wish.

I think that your children, when you do have them, will do well as war fodder to expand the State.

You should be good with that.

I can't for the life of me figure out how you came up with this nonsense.

What have I said that implies ANY of that?

"Children aren't property"

So if they aren't your children, your property, whose would they be?
They're not anyone's property. When I said "Children aren't property", that's what I meant.

My children are my responsibility and therefore my property
How does responsibility = property?

Can you sell your kids?
until the age of 18 years. It's quite that simple. You not having any children speaks to your inexperience on this issue. Your attitude will change if all of a sudden the government decides that it owns your children.

I really don't even know what you're talking about here.

You are the strange one that claimed no one wants my children. I gave you a run down on them.

I happen to love the sons of guns. Well they are mine after all. My family is pretty cool too. Yours?

You are really odd. I said nobody wants them as in NOBODY WANTS TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU. Not as in nobody loves them.

The way you think is really fucked up. Weird as hell.

Good grief you don't understand bantering at all.

Bantering. Two individuals enjoying a verbal joust last time I looked. Having fun with words.

Chill out for true. I was just trying to keep it light.

Bullshit. You misunderstood me and had some kind of verbal fit. You do that all the time. I'll let you in on a hardly kept secret......you don't present as a jovial or interesting person. Witty banter is not your strong suit.

Time for Me to go to dinner with My children and grandchild. Which at no time will ever be the responsibility of the community nor will they ever be...

If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at Cameron Harris: MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Let me help you with this one: "So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities."

That means that the community must protect the most vulnerable, the children.

At no point does she state or imply "don't belong to you", that parents don't have parental rights first and foremost. She NEVER says anything like that.

So, another filthy lie hack thread from the fringe right.

Why do all you people lie like dogs with your misleading thread titles.

today

but as we all know, progs are never ever satisfied.

You don't care today, and when the government owns the children, you won't care then either, b/c you will explain it to yourself that it must be ok, b/c it's my team removing that right.

I put up a direct quote from the head of a Board of Ed claiming that they are your childrens co parents.

I find that disturbing. I don't like that thought.

Her call to arms, as you say, was nothing like you describe. A call to arms for more education does not start with a statement that your children do not belong to you and that the community is responsible for them.
She made no such statement.

She said nothing that implies taking away any responsibility or rights from the parents.

"Responsibility" isn't a zero-sum game. I can take "responsibility" for my brother's daughter while I'm babysitting her without that implying that I'm lessening his parental rights or responsibilities.

Nothing can be further from the truth.

It begins with a single step.....

Tell the government to go fuck off. We can educate our children much better than she can.
You do know that Melissa Perry isn't part of "the Government", right?

You take responsibility for the safety of that child to ensure no harm comes to it while, and only, when in your care. While you babysit, I can guarentee that your 'sister' would not allow you to teach her child beliefs that she opposes. To do so does lessen her parental responsibility and places you in the category of 'community'. A position of abuse.
Where does "teaching beliefs" come in?

No one has mentioned that but you.

I know that Melissa Perry is an advocate for government takeover of parental rights. You did know that, right?

So what?

She's a pundit. She's allowed to have whatever opinion she wants.

I can't for the life of me figure out how you came up with this nonsense.

What have I said that implies ANY of that?

They're not anyone's property. When I said "Children aren't property", that's what I meant.

My children are my responsibility and therefore my property

Can you sell your kids?

until the age of 18 years. It's quite that simple. You not having any children speaks to your inexperience on this issue. Your attitude will change if all of a sudden the government decides that it owns your children.

I spend money on them, don't I? I buy them food and clothing don't I? I get a tax break for having them, don't I? I spend a good bit of my resources to ensure their growth and well being. So if you're investing in something, is it not your property? That's what my children are. I love them, but if you want to get technical, they are indeed my property. I will defend them to the death. They do not belong to the community, they belong to me!

Can I sell my kids? Putting them up for adoption is as close as you can get to "selling them." But then again we get into the slippery slope of human trafficking.

When you say, "I really don't know what you're talking about here," you become one of those people who are dead set on their ideals and will never understand the other side. When I say "apple", you hear "orange."

I pity you.

You stupid fuck, what is "free" about their education?

God Liberals are idiots.

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

Can you sell your kids?

I spend money on them, don't I? I buy them food and clothing don't I? I get a tax break for having them, don't I? I spend a good bit of my resources to ensure their growth and well being. So if you're investing in something, is it not your property? That's what my children are. I love them, but if you want to get technical, they are indeed my property. I will defend them to the death. They do not belong to the community, they belong to me!

Can I sell my kids? Putting them up for adoption is as close as you can get to "selling them." But then again we get into the slippery slope of human trafficking.

When you say, "I really don't know what you're talking about here," you become one of those people who are dead set on their ideals and will never understand the other side. When I say "apple", you hear "orange."

I pity you.

Only time ever I thought like a lib with that whole post abortion abortion shit is when Ryan hit 16.

That moment of I brought you into this world I can take you out of it did cross my mind for a fleeting moment. But he was 16. He's now made it past 30 :)

And he better send me that Mothers day card....:eusa_angel:

I have "the right" to opine on whatever the fuck I want, thank you very much.

And from my view, the compulsive need to be outraged all the time is "disturbing".

Oh hey, by all means, comment on stuff you know nothing about. You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. You suggesting people should not be outraged at the suggestion that our children belong to the "community" is pretty lame. Until you have children of your own, or have had any experience in dealing with them, you can't honestly sit there and think you know what you're talking about.

Sigh, I find this need to be so nonchalant over everything to be just as disturbing.

I can guarantee you that I still would find nothing outrageous about that video, even if I did have kids.

Nor would any other Marxist.

Oh hey, by all means, comment on stuff you know nothing about. You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. You suggesting people should not be outraged at the suggestion that our children belong to the "community" is pretty lame. Until you have children of your own, or have had any experience in dealing with them, you can't honestly sit there and think you know what you're talking about.

Sigh, I find this need to be so nonchalant over everything to be just as disturbing.

I can guarantee you that I still would find nothing outrageous about that video, even if I did have kids.

Nor would any other Marxist.

I find it unlikely that you know what the term "Marxist" means.

If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at Cameron Harris: MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Let me help you with this one: "So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities."

That means that the community must protect the most vulnerable, the children.

At no point does she state or imply "don't belong to you", that parents don't have parental rights first and foremost. She NEVER says anything like that.

So, another filthy lie hack thread from the fringe right.

Why do all you people lie like dogs with your misleading thread titles.

today

but as we all know, progs are never ever satisfied.

You don't care today, and when the government owns the children, you won't care then either, b/c you will explain it to yourself that it must be ok, b/c it's my team removing that right.

Nobody wants your bratty kids

God Liberals are idiots.

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

All American children are entitled to a free public school education. Where ya been?

Explain to me how its free kid.

God Liberals are idiots.

All American children are entitled to a free public school education. Where ya been?

The depths of what you do not understand could likely never be fully explored here. So I am not surprised that it has shot right over your head.

:lol:

So I guess that's a no, then.

Do you routinely provide answers for other people to questions that were not asked? Are you on drugs?

Perhaps I jumped to conclusions.

I'm sure you can define "Marxist", and explain why not being outraged at this makes me one, right?

Marxist=someone that wants all of humanity to live within a system that is communal and shares everything with everyone. This system would have us all sharing and getting equal amounts of things.

There's a difference between Marx and Stalin. Believe me.

Sadly, human nature always leads to a dictatorship and the government forcing this down our throats.

Last edited:
:lol:

So I guess that's a no, then.

Do you routinely provide answers for other people to questions that were not asked? Are you on drugs?

Perhaps I jumped to conclusions.

I'm sure you can define "Marxist", and explain why not being outraged at this makes me one, right?

That seems to be a common thread for those like you. A Marxist believes in the supremacy of the state and the subornation of the individual to the state in all things, property, wealth, and even children. The idea that the state, or the "community" has primacy over children before parents is a very Marxist ideal and one that "any other Marxist" would also not be outraged over.

Forum List

Back