MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
His announcement was slated to air Tuesday night on “The Late Show.”

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

More: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

Interesting news. Maybe more will follow his lead.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

I am so shocked!

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Guy apparently has a functional sense of decency, a liability in the Republican party these days.

We lost Jake Starkey too....what a bad week

zero-fucks-given-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt-by-american-apparel.jpg

Will he confess how Russia flipped his vote?

Good for him, I've been a little i independent my whole life. Now if only the rest of the Republicans would snap back to reality. They are all white knuckled with their little rat claws hanging on to a sinking ship.

:boohoo:
Washington Redskin
Joe Scarborough is a piece of fucking shit and always was a spineless progressive never a conservative, him and that stupid little bitch can go suck more obama cock that way....
No one watches that shit show anyways.

yea he is going to be an independent....what a crock of shit....

Forum List

Back