MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Says Kellyanne Conway Not Welcome on MSNBC Because ...

Republicans have been all over the airways the last 8 years. Republicans have been on the news interview shows at least 2 to 1 over Democrats. When Republicans lost in 2008, they went on a juggernaut lining up to talk on the news shows and get their POV out. There are no news shows where Republicans aren't welcomed.

:disagree:

the-young-turks-50k-membership-d.jpg

Rachel-Maddow-MSNBC-Host.jpg

^ That look is priceless! Bahahahahahaha!
Who's this guy?
View attachment 112711

A man Rachel was asking a bunch of gotcha-type loaded questions.
So? What's wrong with that? He has the opportunity to say his piece. The press is supposed to be critical. Maddow is an extreme lefty, but she is no different than somebody like Hannity or O'reilly

I don't see a need for any kind of "journalists" (term used VERY loosely) like that.

It's not like they're doing investigative journalism, they're just towing party lines.
It is political junky reality tv. I agree, it causes more problems then it does good

Toomuch Republican lying swine are easy to hate
Easy for you because hate is all the Democratic Party stands for anymore.
coming from the party that showed so much love for obama and the 2 clintons ?? Surely you're joking?
Not at all, hate is the only thing holding the Democratic Party together. Democrats appear to have no other interests or values than hating Trump and his supporters.
Again Thanks for showing us how Seems like repubs don't like it when they get the same shit they dealt out,back in their faces
Your trash talk is not a problem, it is that the Democrats seem to be interested only in politics and have no interest in policy.
Like your congress was so interested in politics doing nothing in obamas 8 years?? Is that the way repubs practice politics?

News outlets that rarely have a conservative on unless they want to yell and scream don't like Trump people. That's surprising.

Republicans have been all over the airways the last 8 years. Republicans have been on the news interview shows at least 2 to 1 over Democrats. When Republicans lost in 2008, they went on a juggernaut lining up to talk on the news shows and get their POV out. There are no news shows where Republicans aren't welcomed.

Who's this guy?
View attachment 112711

pooooor snowflake!

News outlets that rarely have a conservative on unless they want to yell and scream don't like Trump people. That's surprising.

Who's this guy?
View attachment 112711

So? What's wrong with that? He has the opportunity to say his piece. The press is supposed to be critical. Maddow is an extreme lefty, but she is no different than somebody like Hannity or O'reilly

She's actually very different in that her academic pedigree is extraordinarily better than both of those chumps.

MSNBC. LOL Yea, banning the President's spokesperson will help their ratings. smh
She is extremely hard to watch, I don't think it will hurt a thing amoungst their viewers or anybody looking for factual information

She kicks Liberal ass every time she speaks. She's very easy to watch and it's good hear the truth.
The truth and republicans are not friends ,,Conway is a lying pos
Conway is an effective advocate for the administration and that's why you hate her. Hate is the only thing holding the Democratic Party together these days.
Depends on the audience. Puppets looking for the the spin that explains how Trumps shit smells good love her because thats what she is selling. The rest of us just see a stinky piece of shit so for most of her interviews we shake our head and see right through the BS
If she were really so ineffective, why wouldn't they allow her to embarrass herself? Obviously, she is very effective and that's why they want to prevent her from speaking. This is just another example of political activists posing as journalists.

She is extremely hard to watch, I don't think it will hurt a thing amoungst their viewers or anybody looking for factual information

She kicks Liberal ass every time she speaks. She's very easy to watch and it's good hear the truth.
Conway is an effective advocate for the administration and that's why you hate her. Hate is the only thing holding the Democratic Party together these days.
Depends on the audience. Puppets looking for the the spin that explains how Trumps shit smells good love her because thats what she is selling. The rest of us just see a stinky piece of shit so for most of her interviews we shake our head and see right through the BS
If she were really so ineffective, why wouldn't they allow her to embarrass herself? Obviously, she is very effective and that's why they want to prevent her from speaking. This is just another example of political activists posing as journalists.
That doesn't make sense to me. They have good surrogates on just about every show that speak for Trump and his policies. Kelly Anne is slipping more and more off the reservation and when you consistently dodge and spin it gets really old to interview and to listen too. There are a handful of surrogates that I literally have to change the station during, not because they are making good points, but because they can't answer a question and constantly pivot to partisan talking points. I'm sure you've experienced the same thing from people on the left where even more exist

Easy for you because hate is all the Democratic Party stands for anymore.
coming from the party that showed so much love for obama and the 2 clintons ?? Surely you're joking?
Not at all, hate is the only thing holding the Democratic Party together. Democrats appear to have no other interests or values than hating Trump and his supporters.
Again Thanks for showing us how Seems like repubs don't like it when they get the same shit they dealt out,back in their faces
Your trash talk is not a problem, it is that the Democrats seem to be interested only in politics and have no interest in policy.
Like your congress was so interested in politics doing nothing in obamas 8 years?? Is that the way repubs practice politics?
It is heartening to see you say that Democrats are trying to model themselves on what they believe Republicans were doing, but, par for the course, they have it all wrong. Republicans were quite active on policy issues during Obama's eight years in office, but Obama was so egomaniacal about keeping complete control of everything that he refused to hear anything they had to say. Democrats, on the other hand have nothing to say on any policy issues. It's now a one issue Party, the anti Trump Party.

That doesn't make sense to me. They have good surrogates on just about every show that speak for Trump and his policies. Kelly Anne is slipping more and more off the reservation and when you consistently dodge and spin it gets really old to interview and to listen too. There are a handful of surrogates that I literally have to change the station during, not because they are making good points, but because they can't answer a question and constantly pivot to partisan talking points. I'm sure you've experienced the same thing from people on the left where even more exist
If she were obviously lying and dodging questions as you claim, there is nothing you would like better than to see her embarrass herself and the Trump administration on TV, but if she is advocating for the Trump administration persuasively, you would be upset and want to see her banned from TV. Obviously, she is dealing very well with hostile interviewers and you find that intolerable.

If she were obviously lying and dodging questions as you claim, there is nothing you would like better than to see her embarrass herself and the Trump administration on TV, but if she is advocating for the Trump administration persuasively, you would be upset and want to see her banned from TV. Obviously, she is dealing very well with hostile interviewers and you find that intolerable.
I think CNN and NBC just had enough. They had her on for months and she just got worse and worse. I don't think there is anything wrong to cut her off and put some kind of punishment for that kind of dishonesty. Again i'll state that there are plenty of Trump surrogates that are regulars on every single CNN show. They do a fine job stating the position but there just aren't as dishonest as KAC has been as of late.

I think CNN and NBC just had enough. They had her on for months and she just got worse and worse. I don't think there is anything wrong to cut her off and put some kind of punishment for that kind of dishonesty. Again i'll state that there are plenty of Trump surrogates that are regulars on every single CNN show. They do a fine job stating the position but there just aren't as dishonest as KAC has been as of late.
In fact, Conway is tougher and more persuasive than most Trump administration advocates, which is why you want to see her banned from TV. That is an act of political activism and as such the organizations that do ban her should lose their credentials as journalists.

Don't forget that a mindset like that of MSNBC's management would prevent their covering an earthquake and fire that destroyed Caracas because it might reflect badly on the Maduro regime.

In fact, Conway is tougher and more persuasive than most Trump administration advocates, which is why you want to see her banned from TV. That is an act of political activism and as such the organizations that do ban her should lose their credentials as journalists.
You keep going deeper and deeper off the rails. You taking notes from Trump. When you are in a losing situation you just keep doubling down? haha.

If you really think Conway is persuasive then you are even more of a puppet than I thought.

Sure there are some but not in the quantity you allude to Ever see trump go off subject not answering question?

Don't forget that a mindset like that of MSNBC's management would prevent their covering an earthquake and fire that destroyed Caracas because it might reflect badly on the Maduro regime.
And the new BULLSHIT ,,,,he inherited a mess ??? 15 million obama jobs ??? pay rising? He's fos a repub
But I repeat myself

Sure there are some but not in the quantity you allude to Ever see trump go off subject not answering question?
Yeah, Trump does it all the time and so does Spicer and Conway... It does go both ways though. I watch CNN and FOX and both networks have surrogates on both sides that dodge questions, spit half truths, manipulate stories. It's been going on for a long time but has grown to even grosser and more disgusting levels. I have no problem with people like Conway getting cut out until they get their acts together and start acting appropriately.

Yeah, Trump does it all the time and so does Spicer and Conway... It does go both ways though. I watch CNN and FOX and both networks have surrogates on both sides that dodge questions, spit half truths, manipulate stories. It's been going on for a long time but has grown to even grosser and more disgusting levels. I have no problem with people like Conway getting cut out until they get their acts together and start acting appropriately.
bald faced lies by either side are disgusting to watch

You keep going deeper and deeper off the rails. You taking notes from Trump. When you are in a losing situation you just keep doubling down? haha.

If you really think Conway is persuasive then you are even more of a puppet than I thought.
I'm just citing your posts in which you said you prefer Trump advocates who are not as smart, tough or persuasive as Conway. Are you trying to walk back those remarks now?

I'm just citing your posts in which you said you prefer Trump advocates who are not as smart, tough or persuasive as Conway. Are you trying to walk back those remarks now?
Think he prefers a few who are honest

Think he prefers a few who are honest
lol You mean not as smart, tough or persuasive as Conway.

Forum List

Back