MSNBC's Scarborough warns that Trump is serious about being President for life

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MSNBC’s Scarborough Warns That Trump Is Serious About Being President For Life
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough warned Monday that President Trump seriously wants to be in office for life.
-----------------------------

See how easy it is to make idiots think something, see how easy it is to make idiots believe Trump has done all he has done so the leftist retards hate his guts, and claim he is Hitler it's this easy. When people in the spot light start a rumor to keep the stupid in their coral it works that easily.

Even if posted an article a few days ago where the statement was made look where it went to a widely publicized idiot news stream ......

This is exactly why we have such low IQ mentalities which goes for the idiots who still think Russian bots troll message board really, I mean really.

I think he is serious as hell, but who can tell since he changes his mind 24 times a day. He will not last long enough for 1 term, he will be leaving Washington wishing he never ran.

I think he is serious as hell, but who can tell since he changes his mind 24 times a day. He will not last long enough for 1 term, he will be leaving Washington wishing he never ran.
The truth used to be that he wouldn't last a month. Then six months. Then one year.

He's got two terms in the bag. The Losers response is to push farther left.

I hope our beloved Pres. Trump decides to stay in office for life.

He would make a magnificent Emperor!! .... :thup:

Last edited:
The truth used to be that he wouldn't last a month. Then six months. Then one year.

He's got two terms in the bag. The Losers response is to push farther left.

19440457, member: 11674"]I hope our beloved Pres. Trump decides to stay in office for life.

He would make a magnificent Emperor!! .... :thup:[/QUOTE]

Mueller is going to get him. He is a threat to this country.

It just shows both parties are alike when it comes to idiotic thought. The other party claimed Obama was going to change the law to keep running after his second term. Both ideas are ridiculous, but show what depths party hacks will go to in order to worry about the other side instead of the people.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough warned Monday that President Trump seriously wants to be in office for life.

See how easy it is to make idiots think something, see how easy it is to make idiots believe Trump has done all he has done so the leftist retards hate his guts, and claim he is Hitler it's this easy. When people in the spot light start a rumor to keep the stupid in their coral it works that easily.

Even if posted an article a few days ago where the statement was made look where it went to a widely publicized idiot news stream ......

This is exactly why we have such low IQ mentalities which goes for the idiots who still think Russian bots troll message board really, I mean really.
Damn, who leaked this to him?

Short life.

It just shows both parties are alike when it comes to idiotic thought. The other party claimed Obama was going to change the law to keep running after his second term. Both ideas are ridiculous, but show what depths party hacks will go to in order to worry about the other side instead of the people.
:clap2:

Amazing how similar the two ends can be, y'know?

Forum List

Back