MTG responds to being swatted

• Banned
Not a fan of Alex Jones, but if true the hoaxers should be prosecuted

"Just another example of how filthy and disgusting democrats are."

Oh, so it was a democrat, or the Democratic party.....that did this pranking?
Well, good poster 'miketx'.....tell us your vetting on that assertion?
Or, and I don't mean this pejoratively .....but is your allegation an example of uber-partisan shrilling?
A partisan so wanting it to be true he may make up stuff about stuff he has no knowledge of?

I can see how that argument could be made by someone.

Oh, so it was a democrat, or the Democratic party.....that did this pranking?
Well, good poster 'miketx'.....tell us your vetting on that assertion?
Or, and I don't mean this pejoratively .....but is your allegation an example of uber-partisan shrilling?
A partisan so wanting it to be true he may make up stuff about stuff he has no knowledge of?

I can see how that argument could be made by someone.
Pranking? Lol typical democrat filth.

Last edited:
Matt Walsh also got drug into mtg situation because he is also for protecting children by not letting them have puberty blockers during puberty, or giving children gender surgeries and so on.

It's a shame protecting children is considered wrong and evil by so many people, especially by politicians and news sources. Something is truly rotten in America when this is actually considered wrong by so many.

Just another example of how filthy and disgusting democrats are. So far haven't seen any other media outlets talking about this. Lol.

Had someone called this in to the Obama house, that there were naked men who were firing shots while ODing on Fentanyl in the bathroom at Martha's Vineyard house, Progressive would be calling for the death penalty for the prank caller, right?

Forum List

Back