MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate

…barefoot and pregnant – against their will, if necessary.

stirrups.jpg

You do understand the House is different from the Senate

yep, i shirley do.

and you are not doing well with High Gas Prices, Recession and Inflation and believe me people care more about their pocketbook than some gun law being overturned.

okey dokey.

I bet when Republicans take the House you will deny your cocky remarks and pivot to gerrymandering and how America is downright stupid and sexist.

okey dokey pokey.

So again the Republicans will take the House but most likely will not take the Senate and when this happens

like yer chosen loves to say 'we'll see what happens '.

I expect you to deny your stupidity and then whine about the fact your words should never be used against you!

you funny.

MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate
‘Proud’ to be the running mate of someone who facilitated an armed attack on America’s democracy, who launched a coup attempt to overthrow a fair, honest, and accurate election, who sought to have himself installed as autocrat and dictator through lawlessness and violence, and who is engaged in an ongoing effort to destroy America’s democracy.

Greene is as much an enemy of America as Trump.

‘Proud’ to be the running mate of someone who facilitated an armed attack on America’s democracy, who launched a coup attempt to overthrow a fair, honest, and accurate election, who sought to have himself installed as autocrat and dictator through lawlessness and violence, and who is engaged in an ongoing effort to destroy America’s democracy.

Greene is as much an enemy of America as Trump.
Well in your own opinion anyone that does not vote like you is the enemy of the state, so ya know your opinion of what a enemy is, well is slanted…

The stuttering shit clown set the bar at shitting his pants in the Vatican, that drooling, 1000-yard fucktard stare when it's trotted out to a microphone, and repeatedly hitting the ground for no apparent reasons.

MTG couldn't possibly approach within a million light years of that bar.

yep, i shirley do.

okey dokey.

okey dokey pokey.

like yer chosen loves to say 'we'll see what happens '.

you funny.
No, it’ll be funny when you whine and cry and refuse to leave as promised when Republicans take the House. You'll cry it was unfair and racist and refuse to accept the result. Guess what moron? Less than 1% of voters give one fuck about abortion when they see record gas prices, 50 year high inflation, recession, empty shelves. ALL your side’s fault. Now wanting to raise everybody’s taxes. Go ahead and run on a huge tax increase.

Christians not all all agreeing with one another?

That's a first...

:)
  • The First Amendment's Establishment Clause (which Christine O'Donnell had apparently not read) provides that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"--meaning that not only no church but no "religion" could be made the official faith of the United States.

Oh, I don't know. Look at the GQP candidates who have a shot at winning - Oz, Herschel Walker, Mastriano. The fact that they even POSSIBLY could win should tell us more about the electorate than we may want to admit. Look at who has ALREADY WON. Greene, Gaetz, Boebert.

My expectations are much lower than they were six years ago. This may be who we are.
You mean actual conservatives won? Yeah, that is a catastrophe. No look at all the goofballs Dims elected: AOC, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Nancy Pelosi and there are dozens more who are just as dumb, dishonest and irrational.

That is who the Dims are

• The First Amendment's Establishment Clause (which Christine O'Donnell had apparently not read) provides that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"--meaning that not only no church but no "religion" could be made the official faith of the United States.
Serious question:

Are you an idiot?

Of course Christians don't all agree with one another; this was my point.

Forum List

Back