MTG the gift that keeps giving

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

“The idea that mom and dad together – not fake mom and fake dad – but the biological mom and biological dad, can raise their children together and do what’s right for their children, raising them to be confident in who they are, their identity, their identity is, you know, they’re a child made by God…” she said on her Facebook show MTG: Live.

How do you say "she is a fucking retard" in bumpkin?

Best part of the article
Are adoption parents the “fake parents” she means? What is she going to call all the parents who raise children from forced births from rape?

I know that one of the more influential people in my life who taught me many useful things, as well as proper respect for others wasn't my biological father (he left when I was 1 year old), but rather my Grandfather (yes, still related by blood, but not my actual father), and my foster father, who was a great man whose family was willing to take in kids who didn't have any real family. Bob (my foster father) was second only to my Grandfather when it came to learning how to be a productive, polite man.

MTG is wrong.

“The idea that mom and dad together – not fake mom and fake dad – but the biological mom and biological dad, can raise their children together and do what’s right for their children, raising them to be confident in who they are, their identity, their identity is, you know, they’re a child made by God…” she said on her Facebook show MTG: Live.

I thought yiu snowflakes liked alternative fucked up descriptions for things, like 'birthing unit' or some shit instead of 'mother'.

Perhaps you just don't like MTG's preferred choice of words to describe Liberals seeking to replace parents wirh the govt to create CRT, transgender, fully indoctrinated liberal 'Nazi' youth...

I thought yiu snowflakes liked alternative fucked up descriptions for things, like 'birthing unit' or some shit instead of 'mother'.

Perhaps you just don't like MTG's preferred choice of words to describe Liberals seeking to replace parents wirh the govt to create CRT, transgender, fully indoctrinated liberal 'Nazi' youth...
Good Gawd you are an idiot

Bless her heart.

i do find her crazy, but she's very entertaining. would you still be my bro if I told you i wish i could marry MTG?

Forum List

Back