Mueller is casting a wide net. We now know the target is Trump.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is now directly gunning for President Trump — and not just on one front. It appears that Mueller is investigating whether Trump himself committed misconduct or possible criminality on two fronts, and possibly more.

NBC News is now reporting that Mueller has sent a subpoena to an unnamed witness that appears to hint at just how wide a net Mueller has cast. NBC reports that the subpoena suggests Mueller is focused, among other things, on determining what Trump himself knew about Russian sabotage of the 2016 election as it was happening.

The subpoena demands a range of documents that involve Trump himself, in addition to nine of his top campaign advisers and associates. The documents solicited include emails, text messages, work papers and telephone logs dating back to November 2015, about four months after Trump declared his presidential candidacy.

Well, it was definitely worth the wait. I'm sure we still have many months to go, so nobody should get too happy. But the man is hard at work, and Trump is panicking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ng-a-wide-net-we-now-know-the-target-is-trump

So fucking ridiculous OP. So let's get this straight, Mueller is gunning for Trump in hopes he knew about Russian meddling in our election, all the while our POTUS Obama did know about the Russian meddling and did nothing about it. Get a grip people, you're not going to get what you hope for.

Obama did nothing about it, and yet Trump is complaining Obama did do something about it! Huh?
Did nothing? According to this post, Obama was involved with FISA warrant. (haha yea right)
Did nothing? According to this post, Obama spied on trump. (haha yea right)

But actually this is who did nothing.

Fox is still covering the Oscars....sheesh.... and not today's breaking news..... what a great fluff station, eh?

5i24o2l9zzj01.jpg
except that isn't what he said. but hey, nice fake poster.
At the time, Trump criticized the sanctions. “It’s time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” he said in a statement.

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
President of the United States
false.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."
Twitter – Sunday, February 18, 2018

FactCheck are left wing whacko tools.
Nope, media bias has them at least biased.
Its on tape, such as Lester Holt interview, "You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story", Trump said.
At a February 2017 press conference, Trump said, “The whole Russian thing, that’s a ruse. That’s a ruse.”
One of his tweets, "This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Another tweet, "As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!"

And then Obama did nothing about this "russian ruse" aka phony witch hunt.

I don't give a flying rats ass that FactCheck has been approved by the progressives AKA media. Why the hell would I care that CNN likes them. Their funding is all left fucking wing big time.

Annenburg has become just a weapon of the left. Pity. Originally they were mid and main stream and believable. CBS also funds FACTCHECK. Yeah yeah that's the ticket. I'm supposed to believe them.

:lmao:
Yeah it’s Obama’s fault that 11 of Trump’s team illegally met with Russians and lied about it after getting caught.
That damn Obama.

except that isn't what he said. but hey, nice fake poster.
At the time, Trump criticized the sanctions. “It’s time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” he said in a statement.

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
President of the United States
false.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."
Twitter – Sunday, February 18, 2018

FactCheck are left wing whacko tools.
Nope, media bias has them at least biased.
Its on tape, such as Lester Holt interview, "You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story", Trump said.
At a February 2017 press conference, Trump said, “The whole Russian thing, that’s a ruse. That’s a ruse.”
One of his tweets, "This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Another tweet, "As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!"

And then Obama did nothing about this "russian ruse" aka phony witch hunt.

I don't give a flying rats ass that FactCheck has been approved by the progressives AKA media. Why the hell would I care that CNN likes them. Their funding is all left fucking wing big time.

Annenburg has become just a weapon of the left. Pity. Originally they were mid and main stream and believable. CBS also funds FACTCHECK. Yeah yeah that's the ticket. I'm supposed to believe them.

:lmao:
Yeah it’s Obama’s fault that 11 of Trump’s team illegally met with Russians and lied about it after getting caught.
That damn Obama.
ZdATN4f.jpg

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is now directly gunning for President Trump — and not just on one front. It appears that Mueller is investigating whether Trump himself committed misconduct or possible criminality on two fronts, and possibly more.

NBC News is now reporting that Mueller has sent a subpoena to an unnamed witness that appears to hint at just how wide a net Mueller has cast. NBC reports that the subpoena suggests Mueller is focused, among other things, on determining what Trump himself knew about Russian sabotage of the 2016 election as it was happening.

The subpoena demands a range of documents that involve Trump himself, in addition to nine of his top campaign advisers and associates. The documents solicited include emails, text messages, work papers and telephone logs dating back to November 2015, about four months after Trump declared his presidential candidacy.

Well, it was definitely worth the wait. I'm sure we still have many months to go, so nobody should get too happy. But the man is hard at work, and Trump is panicking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ng-a-wide-net-we-now-know-the-target-is-trump

Hopefully, Mueller is fired ASAP

-Geaux

On what basis? He has a stellar reputation, and he is doing his job. There is not one thing he has done that would get him sent to jail.

Trump, on the other hand, is in Deep Serious.

No it’s not a witch hunt. It’s a hunt for the truth. And there is plenty of reason to believe a crime took place. It just might take a few more investigations to find it in case this one fails to. So relax, more investigations are coming. Especially if Democrats win at least one of the chambers in Congress.

LOL!! Your still can't even bring yourself to LIE to claim that you are open to an outcome where the evidence can't support your desire to get President Trump.

Don't bother claiming it now. WHY to late to be credible.
Because I know he’s guilty. Hell, even if they can’t find the proof in any of the investigations they should hold, it’s still going to cost Republicans votes in the upcoming election and will likely gives Democrats control of at least one chamber, if not both. I’d rather see Trump wearing an orange jump suit to match his orange face, but I’ll take the election as a consolation prize if that’s how it turns out.

Starting off with the conclusion that the suspect is guilty and working from them, and refusing to even consider the possibility of innocence and that you would take winning an election as a consolation for not getting him in prison.

Yep. That is clearly a Witch Hunt.

BTW, if you fuckers manage to gin up something to get some of his people in jail, for bullshit reasons, such as "perjury traps" or other process "crimes".

DOn't kid yourself, those people will be political prisoners.

This is going to cost you someday.
It will be worth the price if we send him to jail AND win the election.

:dance:

Remember you said that.
i-like-presidents-who-dont-get-impeached.jpg

LOL!! Your still can't even bring yourself to LIE to claim that you are open to an outcome where the evidence can't support your desire to get President Trump.

Because I know he’s guilty. Hell, even if they can’t find the proof in any of the investigations they should hold, it’s still going to cost Republicans votes in the upcoming election and will likely gives Democrats control of at least one chamber, if not both. I’d rather see Trump wearing an orange jump suit to match his orange face, but I’ll take the election as a consolation prize if that’s how it turns out.

Starting off with the conclusion that the suspect is guilty and working from them, and refusing to even consider the possibility of innocence and that you would take winning an election as a consolation for not getting him in prison.

BTW, if you fuckers manage to gin up something to get some of his people in jail, for bullshit reasons, such as "perjury traps" or other process "crimes".

Remember you said that.
Oh? Why is that?

You are undermining the very concept of democracy.

Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.

Fox is still covering the Oscars....sheesh.... and not today's breaking news..... what a great fluff station, eh?
if you need a good TRUMP SUCKS moment, hit CNN. they're 24x7 TRUMP SUCKS in some fashion.

Remember you said that.
Oh? Why is that?

You are undermining the very concept of democracy.

Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.
Nonsense, no one will get violent. Stop being such a drama queen.

Herman Munster......Err.....Mueller will save The Democrat Party from going extinct.
[
herman-munster-gif-7.gif

Last edited:

Are you serious? This far in and he is still just fishing around hoping for stumble onto something?

And you consider this a vindication?

By now he should be focusing IN, on what he is preparing to make charges on, and lining up proof.

NOt still looking for shit.
Gosh Correll, you really seem like you truly do not know that Mueller has just been following normal procedure for counter intelligence or criminal investigations....?

Investigators ALWAYS start at the bottom of an alleged conspiracy, and scares the death out of those lower to plead guilty to lesser crimes in order for their cooperation in the investigation that can lead to those above them.

Mueller has only been on the job for 9 months, with at least 6 different channels to this investigation, hadn't even hired his full team of prosecutors yet, until July or August, and is way ahead of schedule compared to say a Kenneth Starr investigation or an Archibald Cox investigation.....

It takes time to follow the leads and figure out what really went on, and in collecting a paper trail of proof...he won't prosecute anyone, without the evidence in hand, real tangible evidence.....and he won't make Comey's mistake of criticizing someone under investigation without any charges that could be filed.....

And he will exonerate Trump and anyone on trump's team, if there is no evidence supporting the alleged crimes, once he has evaluated all the evidence....

Mueller is under a magnifying glass, and would never, ever, ever jeopardize his long life of an honest ace and patriot, to go to his grave with a Scarlett letter on his chest, demeaning his entire life and career.....

If he has something against the President, or just against some Trump Team member, he will make certain, there is paper evidence, from here to kingdom come, to support his charges and would never use pure innuendo, or do it for a witch hunt political purpose.

It's a damn shame people like you and the Trumpster, continually try to demean an honest man and his entire dedicated life to our Country, with no evidence of any sort.... :(

Meanwhile we get all the leaks the media needs to convince the public that Trump made a deal with the Russians to hack the vote count.

When Muller admits that he has nothing but shit and mirrors, can we have the congress back and another term for TRump to make up for the years of agenda that were supposed to happen, under the rules of fucking DEMOCRACY?

/——/ Try refreshing your browser once in a while. North Korea promises no nuclear weapons use against South, hold talks with US

By Katherine Lam | FoxNews.com
Published March 6, 2018

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un promised to not use nuclear or conventional weapons against South Korea and expressed willingness to hold talks with the United States on denuclearization, Seoul said on Tuesday after a rare two-day visit to Pyongyang.

/——/ Try refreshing your browser once in a while. North Korea promises no nuclear weapons use against South, hold talks with US

By Katherine Lam | FoxNews.com
Published March 6, 2018

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un promised to not use nuclear or conventional weapons against South Korea and expressed willingness to hold talks with the United States on denuclearization, Seoul said on Tuesday after a rare two-day visit to Pyongyang.
that's TODAY, not yesterday????

Remember you said that.
i-like-presidents-who-dont-get-impeached.jpg

Words won't save you when this shit blows back on you.

Forum List

Back