Mueller is finally going after Stone...the sleaze...

Lmao. Okay, sure. Roger Stone is a nobody. Who the fuck cares?

Well, if you had a few more brain cells, and not a Trump ass kisser, you should care......LOL

upload_2018-5-19_10-1-21.png

Well, if you had a few more brain cells, and not a Trump ass kisser, you should care......LOL

View attachment 194301

If you had a few more brain cells, you would recognize my name and know that I don't like President Trump. Just like how I recognize your name and know immediately that you're a leftist partisan hack.

View attachment 194301

Care like you did a few years ago...dumbass.
th

th

Care to tell us just how many people that Obama surrounded himself with have pled GUILTY or have been INDICTED.....versus the orange clown's entourage???

Go on.........I'll wait..................LOL

The Left is well over the top here, I mean bat shit crazy. It wont be long that they'll want re-education camps for people who don't "think" properly.

View attachment 194301

Care like you did a few years ago...dumbass.
th

th

Care to tell us just how many people that Obama surrounded himself with have pled GUILTY or have been INDICTED.....versus the orange clown's entourage???

Go on.........I'll wait..................LOL
The DOJ is as partisan as the Media. Lack of Obama indictments indicates bias not innocence.

The DOJ is as partisan as the Media. Lack of Obama indictments indicates bias not innocence.

Everybody seems to be against you and the Trump cult.....Hide under your bed (and take some chips and something to drink.....LOL)

Mueller circling Roger Stone with new Russia probe subpoena

Stone is the stop before trump. Stone is a sleaze bag that serves the Orange King. He will go down with trump.

LOL, I truly feel sorry for you. EVERYDAY you think you're within striking distance of this President. Everyday it's something new. You truly are quite sad and sick.
The T-Virus rages on.
Doc everyday either trump or his people bury themselves You want media and Mueller to just ignore all the crap coming down?? Now we have Kurshner and Qatar scandal,,,,Just walk on by?

Forum List

Back