Mueller is still zeroing in on collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary got $145 million.

The Russians got 20% of US uranium.

Hillary was the most senior administration official to sign off on the deal.

You read the definition of quid pro quo and don't see how that applies? Seriously?

Are you seriously THAT far behind?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
Claims of Clinton-Russia Uranium Collusion Are A Real Empty Barrel
This simple chart debunks the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat these idiocies - It won't make them the slightest bit true.

Correct, but kaz may know this ^^^, but he knows the BIG LIE works in convincing the biddable to believe lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos when repeated over and over and over and over again;. In fact it is possible he maybe one of the biddable and actually believe Bullshit is mentally nutritious.

These people are suffering from mental malnutrition when they behave more like Sheep than normal intelligent human beings.

Muller is still zeroing in on.....zero.
But the circle of zeroness is drawing ever tighter

Correct, but kaz may know this ^^^, but he knows the BIG LIE works in convincing the biddable to believe lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos when repeated over and over and over and over again;. In fact it is possible he maybe one of the biddable and actually believe Bullshit is mentally nutritious.

Donald and his devotees employ tried and true tactics!

aaaaamoadgoebbels1.gif

img_1910.jpg

He finally clarified his lie by claiming the money went to her foundation, not to her. What a stupid douche WTP is
The foundation and Clinton are not one and the same. And you were talking about "stupid douches". Lol! Why you keep stepping in your own pile is beyond me?

However, I will have to say, it takes a douche not to be able to figure that out.

So you don't know what the CLINTON foundation has to do with the Clintons??? OMG, you're so stupid it's hilarious
Lol! All you have left is to change the narrative to another conversation while you cowardly avoid proving me wrong, via the links I already posted, which destroyed all your arguments. You have no argument that you can back up, so you go and hide behind a narrative that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. No one is talking about "what the Clinton Foundation has to do with the Clinton's. We are talking about proving whether they received the money for their personal benefit. You are claiming they did. You lied, and I proved you were lying.

You just said the money went to the Clinton foundation, not Hillary. That was amazingly your defense of her. So I addressed that. You don't pay attention to what you argued?

Not to mention $500K went straight from Russia to her bank account and the law doesn't recognize your view that her trading uranium for money and the money going to her foundation, not her personal account isn't quid pro quo. Legally, it is. It also is to anyone who's not a complete and utter idiot like you are
If only you had a link proving your point. Too bad for you you don't, right? Can you imagine, you wouldn't look like the idiot that you proved to us all that you are, if you had proof. You see for these Trump Sheep that is the main underlying problem. They use conjecture, hyperbolic hate, and splattered spaghetti up against the wall to do their bidding for them. The word used for people like that are called "idiots".

That you can only google for fake news links and can't articulate your arguments isn't actually a strength, Holmes ...

You read the definition of quid pro quo and don't see how that applies? Seriously?

This simple chart debunks the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat these idiocies - It won't make them the slightest bit true.

We keep presenting him with multiple links proving Clinton had nothing to do with Uranium one.

It is obvious this person lacks critical thinking skills.

Another leftist joins the circle jerk.

Your argument as you clarified is that giving money to Hillary's foundation isn't giving her money. Oh, and you have to ignore the $500K that went straight into her bank account

You have to be incredibly stupid to think otherwise, unless you have proof to the contrary, which you don't. Beyond that, you are left looking like a fool.

Looking like a fool? If it looks like a duck, and quakes like a duck, it's a duck! In the matter in question a very foul hack.

So you think that nine parties in the Uranium One deal giving Hillary money is just "innuendo" she did something in return for the money. Or in your native tongue ... baa, baa, baa, baa ...

Your argument as you clarified is that giving money to Hillary's foundation isn't giving her money. Oh, and you have to ignore the $500K that went straight into her bank account

Yes we know how it works in LoonyLand - Actual news is Fake News and "Real" news consists of hunches and speculation from the echo chamber.

LOL, you three idiots are parroting each other parroting the Democrat spin machine and talking about the echo chamber ... Can't make up the shit you actually believe, it's amazing

These people are suffering from mental malnutrition when they behave more like Sheep than normal intelligent human beings.

The three of you are circle jerking and you're talking about sheep ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fact: Legally that's called quid pro quo
Haha...no it isn't. Dude, you need to step outside the wingnut blogosphere for some fresh air. This is absurd.

They don't have dictionaries in Indiana? You know you're on the Internet and obviously have a browser. Try this:

www.google.com and type in "definition quid pro quo"
Wow, that's quite a brilliant, compelling argument! It's quid pro quo...because, mah dictionary told me it is. Son, I think you get a "D" on this project.

Sorry dude, but I think maybe you should fire your team of legal experts.

Please excuse KAZ, his opinions are all built on radio waves, the source of his epistemological notions. They should not be taken seriously and as the man might have said, Don't trust, they cannot be verified.

Kaz hears voices in his head....they are called FIX News. They Fix onto a lie and never let it go. Hannity is the King Liar there.

We keep presenting him with multiple links proving Clinton had nothing to do with Uranium one.

It is obvious this person lacks critical thinking skills.

You have to be incredibly stupid to think otherwise, unless you have proof to the contrary, which you don't. Beyond that, you are left looking like a fool.

Looking like a fool? If it looks like a duck, and quakes like a duck, it's a duck! In the matter in question a very foul hack.

How do you keep WTP's Johnson that deep in your mouth for that long? Doesn't it eventually cut off the oxygen to your brain? Or is that not really a problem ...

Haha...no it isn't. Dude, you need to step outside the wingnut blogosphere for some fresh air. This is absurd.

They don't have dictionaries in Indiana? You know you're on the Internet and obviously have a browser. Try this:

Wow, that's quite a brilliant, compelling argument! It's quid pro quo...because, mah dictionary told me it is. Son, I think you get a "D" on this project.

Please excuse KAZ, his opinions are all built on radio waves, the source of his epistemological notions. They should not be taken seriously and as the man might have said, Don't trust, they cannot be verified.

Kaz hears voices in his head....they are called FIX News. They Fix onto a lie and never let it go. Hannity is the King Liar there.

You don't grasp the idea of ignoring me, do you?

Obviously you think it means you continue to address me without responding to my points, but that isn't any different than your not ignoring me ...

No she didn't. Ridiculous,shameless lie.

See, this is why you always fail. You believe dumb shit.

Again the brainiac who doesn't know what the Clinton Foundation has to do with Hillary.

The stupid is strong in this one, Luke Skywalker ...
That's nice, crybaby. But the fact remains that Hillary did not receive that money. When you say she did, you are lying. And the funniest part is that your entire pile of bullshit rests on this one lie by you.

A more intelligent person might pause to wonder if, oh just maybe, that is why the world is not agreeing with him. A more stupid person would just insist the false things are true, and that everyone is engaged in a vast conspiracy.

Wow, you're really into my feelings. Frankly it's pretty creepy. You have a thing for me, huh? Just FYI, I'm not gay, and even if I were, eew

The foundation belongs to Hillary. You're truly a Democrat sheep. They tell you what to think and like a good little boy, you think it ...
The "Foundation belonging to Hillary" has absolutely nothing to do with the truth I put in your lap.

And by the way, you can save the homophobic rhetoric. Just another distraction while you cowardly walk away from the facts I put in your face. Boss, you have nothing intelligent to debate. Go outside and pick up sticks. You are a constant reminder of the embarrassment of your party.

I Ignore documented...proven liars. That is also why I turn the channel when the Orange Clown appears on the screen.

No she didn't. Ridiculous,shameless lie.

See, this is why you always fail. You believe dumb shit.

Again the brainiac who doesn't know what the Clinton Foundation has to do with Hillary.

The stupid is strong in this one, Luke Skywalker ...
That's nice, crybaby. But the fact remains that Hillary did not receive that money. When you say she did, you are lying. And the funniest part is that your entire pile of bullshit rests on this one lie by you.

A more intelligent person might pause to wonder if, oh just maybe, that is why the world is not agreeing with him. A more stupid person would just insist the false things are true, and that everyone is engaged in a vast conspiracy.

Wow, you're really into my feelings. Frankly it's pretty creepy. You have a thing for me, huh? Just FYI, I'm not gay, and even if I were, eew

The foundation belongs to Hillary. You're truly a Democrat sheep. They tell you what to think and like a good little boy, you think it ...
The "Foundation belonging to Hillary" has absolutely nothing to do with the truth I put in your lap.

And by the way, you can save the homophobic rhetoric. Just another distraction while you cowardly walk away from the facts I put in your face. Boss, you have nothing intelligent to debate. Go outside and pick up sticks. You are a constant reminder of the embarrassment of your party.

I Ignore documented...proven liars. That is also why I turn the channel when the Orange Clown appears on the screen.

When do you get to the part where you ignore me?

Russian Nuclear Energy Official Pleads Guilty to Money Laundering Conspiracy Involving Violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act

Russian Nuclear Energy Official Pleads Guilty to Money Laundering Conspiracy Involving Violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

“Mikerin apparently then shared the proceeds with other co-conspirators associated with TENEX in Russia and elsewhere,” the agent added.

The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves as President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director under Trump, Justice Department documents show.

Both men now play a key role in the current investigation into possible, but still unproven, collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s campaign during the 2016 election cycle. McCabe is under congressional and Justice Department inspector general investigation in connection with money his wife’s Virginia state Senate campaign accepted in 2015 from now-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe at a time when McAuliffe was reportedly under investigation by the FBI. The probe is not focused on McAuliffe's conduct but rather on whether McCabe's attendance violated the Hatch Act or other FBI conflict rules.

The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.
Its many twist and turns aside, the FBI nuclear industry case proved a gold mine, in part because it uncovered a new Russian money laundering apparatus that routed bribe and kickback payments through financial instruments in Cyprus, Latvia and Seychelles. A Russian financier in New Jersey was among those arrested for the money laundering, court records show.

The case also exposed a serious national security breach: Mikerin had given a contract to an American trucking firm called Transport Logistics International that held the sensitive job of transporting Russia’s uranium around the United States in return for more than $2 million in kickbacks from some of its executives, court records show.

One of Mikerin’s former employees told the FBI that Tenex officials in Russia specifically directed the scheme to “allow for padded pricing to include kickbacks,” agents testified in one court filing.

Bringing down a major Russian nuclear corruption scheme that had both compromised a sensitive uranium transportation asset inside the U.S. and facilitated international money laundering would seem a major feather in any law enforcement agency’s cap.

But the Justice Department and FBI took little credit in 2014 when Mikerin, the Russian financier and the trucking firm executives were arrested and charged.

The only public statement occurred a year later when the Justice Department put out a little-noticed press release in August 2015, just days before Labor Day. The release noted that the various defendants had reached plea deals.

Donald and his devotees employ tried and true tactics!

aaaaamoadgoebbels1.gif

img_1910.jpg

Spot on! The GOP, their fellow travelers and the trump supporters employ these tactics, as well as blaming others of doing what they do. Their strategy is to make the US a system, wherein the New Conservative Movement is the only ideology allowed, and any idea expressed in rebuttal is attacked.

Last edited:

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

“Mikerin apparently then shared the proceeds with other co-conspirators associated with TENEX in Russia and elsewhere,” the agent added.

The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves as President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director under Trump, Justice Department documents show.

Both men now play a key role in the current investigation into possible, but still unproven, collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s campaign during the 2016 election cycle. McCabe is under congressional and Justice Department inspector general investigation in connection with money his wife’s Virginia state Senate campaign accepted in 2015 from now-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe at a time when McAuliffe was reportedly under investigation by the FBI. The probe is not focused on McAuliffe's conduct but rather on whether McCabe's attendance violated the Hatch Act or other FBI conflict rules.

The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.
Its many twist and turns aside, the FBI nuclear industry case proved a gold mine, in part because it uncovered a new Russian money laundering apparatus that routed bribe and kickback payments through financial instruments in Cyprus, Latvia and Seychelles. A Russian financier in New Jersey was among those arrested for the money laundering, court records show.

The case also exposed a serious national security breach: Mikerin had given a contract to an American trucking firm called Transport Logistics International that held the sensitive job of transporting Russia’s uranium around the United States in return for more than $2 million in kickbacks from some of its executives, court records show.

One of Mikerin’s former employees told the FBI that Tenex officials in Russia specifically directed the scheme to “allow for padded pricing to include kickbacks,” agents testified in one court filing.

Bringing down a major Russian nuclear corruption scheme that had both compromised a sensitive uranium transportation asset inside the U.S. and facilitated international money laundering would seem a major feather in any law enforcement agency’s cap.

But the Justice Department and FBI took little credit in 2014 when Mikerin, the Russian financier and the trucking firm executives were arrested and charged.

The only public statement occurred a year later when the Justice Department put out a little-noticed press release in August 2015, just days before Labor Day. The release noted that the various defendants had reached plea deals.

Desperation suits you well! LIAR!

Desperation suits you well! LIAR!
How did I just lie by posting Court Data............They were Russians............all here slinging money around to gain control of Uranium here in the United States and Transportation of the Uranium..........all plead guilty..........got a small fine when you consider the amounts of the deal...........

Top it off........why the hell were we allowing foreign countries to get control here in the first place......It's all about lining people's pockets...........some just do it better than others............and so it continues..........

Wow, you leftists morons are obsessed with how I feel. Why do you care so much? What is so fascinating to you to think constantly about how I feel?

It has nothing to do with you, the tactics of the BIG LIE are well known and all members of the echo chamber are culpable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back