Mueller is stocking his staff with Democrat donors

My question is, what's the balance on the other side? How many conservatives are on that investigation? Is Mueller an honest man or not? The Dems didn't appoint him, Trump's DOJ did, right? Must've been some trust in him or they would've picked somebody else.

You're right but they'd have to if the spineless GOP would fight back.

Now the call is to toss the entire GOP under the bus. Does this mean the GOP has become a RINO in the aggregate? Whose left on the right?
All quiet on the right. I don't see anyone stepping forward and asking for Mueller to recuse himself due to his connection to Comey. Looks to me like he's loading up a superstar panel to try and make something out of nothing ..in other words a kangaroo court to frame Trump and his team. And this while the left and all their OBVIOUS crimes are allowed to go unchecked that there is ample evidence to support indictments. So I don't know at this point who I'm more disgusted with, the criminals on the left or the sheeple on the right.

Posts like this ^^^ disgust me. It's obvious its author has no personal knowledge of "unchecked" crimes or has any evidence to support indictments. Echoes of memes and propaganda do not make a substantive post - they do prove a fool.

No poster has "personal knowledge" but we do know what has been reported in the only real news from which we have learned. Comey presented the proof of crimes Hillary was guilty of last year when he checked the boxes of what she did that was patently proof of breaking the law, but she didn't MEAN IT!

LOL, do you know your first sentence is a perplexity? You offer the premise that no poster has knowledge, then claim to have access to real news, and thus have personal knowledge. We won't go into your illogical proof, i.e., Comey is a liar and not a liar.
I was speaking about Comey's interview that Hillary did break all of the laws...but golly be, she didn't know better!

Forum List

Back