Mueller Narrative Flynn Testimony Will Take Down Trump Deteriorating before our Eyes...

Snowflakes wet themselves at the news that Mueller had indicted Flynn...and that Flynn had 'Flipped', willing to testify against Trump - the piece Mueller needed to take Trump Down.

As the facts of the story have slowly come out, it has become more and more obvious that Flynn is nothing more than another Mueller 'Scooter Libby' and this story is another 'NOTHINGBURGER'.

EVOLUTION OF THE NARRATIVE:

1. Flynn Flipped - Will Testify Against Trump

2. Trump Ordered Contact With Russians

3. Update:
"JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians

(NOTHING ABOUT 'COLLUSION' OR THE ELECTION!)

...and finally the latest being reported:

4. Ex-general admits lying to FBI, tells Mueller member of Trump transition team ordered Moscow contact

All of a sudden it is being reported that TRUMP DID NOT ORDER THE INITIAL RUSSIAN CONTACT AT ALL - IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA........

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to false-statements charge in Russia probe

"Court documents show Flynn has told investigators a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team directed him to contact foreign governments including Russia over a United Nations vote...it is unclear who Flynn himself is prepared to name..."

Trump not named.
Senior member of the Transition Team
Contact regarding a U.N. Vote and how to work together better to fight ISIS
'No Collusion' over 'DNC Hacking' or 'Election Interference'

More smoke and mirrors as Mueller keeps trying to give the appearance he has any evidence against Trump.

Obama himself stated transition teams talking to other countries' reps is NORMAL, happens all the time. Just like the 'Collusion' claim, Mueller agreed, it seems, to lighten Flynn's jail time if he agreed to testify that Trump's Transition team did what probably every other Presidential candidate's transition team has done before.

Bwuhahahaha

So why did he lie to the FBI?
Why did he lie to the Vice President?

And why did Jeff Sessions lie? Seems like the swamp has been filled with liars.

Lets not forget Georgie

Top campaign officials knew of Trump adviser’s outreach to Russia
You do realize that “outreach” to Russia isn’t illegal in any way, right?

God help Democrats when Republicans actually become smart enough to indict them on using Mexico to influence and outright change US election results....

They had no connections with Russia, remember? Now you're saying they did and that it's cool. Got it. Try to keep your story straight. You know who isn't buying it? Besides me? Mueller isn't buying it either. He knows way more than you do so shut up dummy. LOL.

Sessions lied on his application when he applied to be Trumps bitch. Is lying legal?

Outreach. LOL. Is that what we're calling it now? Not collusion?

I love how these dumb fucks claim a story is deteriorating when it's brand new, still unfolding, and picking up momentum

You seem to be forgetting how the MSM operates, they put all the fantastic claims on page one and then start their back peddling on page 56. It never fails.

Lol. Does it say on page 56 that Flynn actually DIDN’T plead guilty? That Mueller’s investigation is ending? :laugh:

Dumb fucking rube

Nah, it doesn't work that way, they start out that this is the last nail in Trumps coffin, then it might actually be a tack, then it was neither, it's bad for someone else, then it might not be so bad for anyone, then they say no more about it. But you ignorant regressives never get passed the first false report.

Snowflakes wet themselves at the news that Mueller had indicted Flynn...and that Flynn had 'Flipped', willing to testify against Trump - the piece Mueller needed to take Trump Down.

As the facts of the story have slowly come out, it has become more and more obvious that Flynn is nothing more than another Mueller 'Scooter Libby' and this story is another 'NOTHINGBURGER'.

3. Update:
"JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "
initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria
."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians

4. Ex-general admits lying to FBI, tells Mueller member of Trump transition team ordered Moscow contact

All of a sudden it is being reported that TRUMP DID NOT ORDER THE INITIAL RUSSIAN CONTACT AT ALL - IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA........

"Court documents show Flynn has told investigators a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team directed him to contact foreign governments including Russia over a United Nations vote...it is unclear who Flynn himself is prepared to name..."

Trump not named.

More smoke and mirrors as Mueller keeps trying to give the appearance he has any evidence against Trump.

Obama himself stated transition teams talking to other countries' reps is NORMAL, happens all the time. Just like the 'Collusion' claim, Mueller agreed, it seems, to lighten Flynn's jail time if he agreed to testify that Trump's Transition team did what probably every other Presidential candidate's transition team has done before.

Bwuhahahaha
/——-/ ABC tanked the stock market on purpose to derail the market climbing on the success of the tax bill. There are no coincidences in politics or Hollywood

3. Update:

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."

BWUHAHAHAHAHA........

Trump not named.

Bwuhahahaha

Lets not forget Georgie

God help Democrats when Republicans actually become smart enough to indict them on using Mexico to influence and outright change US election results....
What’s the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium?

3. Update:

BWUHAHAHAHAHA........

Trump not named.

Bwuhahahaha

Lets not forget Georgie

source.gif

Lets not forget Georgie

source.gif
funny that is the same picture i'd use for yours. wow!

Keep whimpering, Rambunctious!
I'm not whimpering at all. We've been here before Jake, you telling me it's all over and me laughing at you. No difference this time around.
Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election.
All of your fantasies and wishes aside you will be on the losing end again.
I was right before and I'm right now.

I'm not whimpering at all. We've been here before Jake, you telling me it's all over and me laughing at you. No difference this time around.
Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election.
All of your fantasies and wishes aside you will be on the losing end again.
I was right before and I'm right now.
They aren't fantasies. They're just garden variety lies.

I'm not whimpering at all. We've been here before Jake, you telling me it's all over and me laughing at you. No difference this time around. Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election. All of your fantasies and wishes aside you will be on the losing end again. I was right before and I'm right now.
You are making up the past, and that is not going to help you now. Ivanka and Jared and Donny Jr. and Flynn and Manafort are not going to allow Daddy to ruin the rest of their lives.

You are making up the past, and that is not going to help you now. Ivanka and Jared and Donny Jr. and Flynn and Manafort are not going to allow Daddy to ruin the rest of their lives
LOL lay it out for me what do you think Trump is guilty of?

This is as scandalous as Ivanka plagiarizing her own speech, or Melania's shoes. Democrats have a starting point. That starting point is that it is illegal to talk to Russians. That's how they can make up reams of romance novels.

You are making up the past, and that is not going to help you now. Ivanka and Jared and Donny Jr. and Flynn and Manafort are not going to allow Daddy to ruin the rest of their lives
LOL lay it out for me what do you think Trump is guilty of?

You will NEVER get a genuine answer from board Progs, because they have no fucking idea.

Watch the alt right cry.

Love it.
Two guilty pleas from this "nothing burger" already.

How many times has Jeffy Sessions lied to the Senate about Russia? It's hard to keep track.

America's First Wuss, Kushner, is about to sell-out his demented dad to save his own ass.

Joy to the World!

This time next week they will be back to Trump is going to nuke Florida or some crazy shit when 'Russia' flames out again.

Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia about ISIS, therefore Putin and Trump rigged the 2016 POTUS election? :dig:

That's what you guys are going with? :badgrin:

You know, they have the audiotapes, you stupid fucks. They know EXACTLY what Flynn was talking about to the Russians.

Forum List

Back