Mueller Narrative Flynn Testimony Will Take Down Trump Deteriorating before our Eyes...

Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia about ISIS, therefore Putin and Trump rigged the 2016 POTUS election? :dig:

That's what you guys are going with? :badgrin:

You know, they have the audiotapes, you stupid fucks. They know EXACTLY what Flynn was talking about to the Russians.

When Trump pardon's Flynn which he will do just to piss the left off its going to get hilarious. :laugh:

Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia about ISIS, therefore Putin and Trump rigged the 2016 POTUS election? :dig:

You know, they have the audiotapes, you stupid fucks. They know EXACTLY what Flynn was talking about to the Russians.

When Trump pardon's Flynn which he will do just to piss the left off its going to get hilarious. :laugh:

I would LOVE that......their heads would explodes.

He trolls the left DAILY....it's just the best to see them get SO OUTRAGED...EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!

Poor babies.

I bet shrinks are having LONG waiting lists to speak to these sensitive hysterical shitheads.

He trolls the left DAILY....it's just the best to see them get SO OUTRAGED...EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!

Poor babies.

I bet shrinks are having LONG waiting lists to speak to these sensitive hysterical shitheads.

I think its a certainty, Trump is fed up with this crap pardoning Flynn is precisely the move I would expect Trump to make, fuck you liberals I'm pardoning him suck it that sounds like Trump to me :muahaha:

Poor babies.

Start a thread asking if Trump will pardon Flynn and watch them melt down. :laugh:

You are making up the past, and that is not going to help you now. Ivanka and Jared and Donny Jr. and Flynn and Manafort are not going to allow Daddy to ruin the rest of their lives
LOL lay it out for me what do you think Trump is guilty of?
Treason.

"TREASON" is a statute.

How did he commit treason? Did he approve the sale 20% of the US URANIUM to Russia for a $145 million bribe? That's TREASON.

Snowflakes wet themselves at the news that Mueller had indicted Flynn...and that Flynn had 'Flipped', willing to testify against Trump - the piece Mueller needed to take Trump Down.

As the facts of the story have slowly come out, it has become more and more obvious that Flynn is nothing more than another Mueller 'Scooter Libby' and this story is another 'NOTHINGBURGER'.

EVOLUTION OF THE NARRATIVE:

1. Flynn Flipped - Will Testify Against Trump

2. Trump Ordered Contact With Russians

3. Update:
"JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians

(NOTHING ABOUT 'COLLUSION' OR THE ELECTION!)

...and finally the latest being reported:

4. Ex-general admits lying to FBI, tells Mueller member of Trump transition team ordered Moscow contact

All of a sudden it is being reported that TRUMP DID NOT ORDER THE INITIAL RUSSIAN CONTACT AT ALL - IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA........

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to false-statements charge in Russia probe

"Court documents show Flynn has told investigators a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team directed him to contact foreign governments including Russia over a United Nations vote...it is unclear who Flynn himself is prepared to name..."

Trump not named.
Senior member of the Transition Team
Contact regarding a U.N. Vote and how to work together better to fight ISIS
'No Collusion' over 'DNC Hacking' or 'Election Interference'

More smoke and mirrors as Mueller keeps trying to give the appearance he has any evidence against Trump.

Obama himself stated transition teams talking to other countries' reps is NORMAL, happens all the time. Just like the 'Collusion' claim, Mueller agreed, it seems, to lighten Flynn's jail time if he agreed to testify that Trump's Transition team did what probably every other Presidential candidate's transition team has done before.

Bwuhahahaha

even better

the obama admin approved flynns meeting with the Russian Ambassador

--LOL

You are making up the past, and that is not going to help you now. Ivanka and Jared and Donny Jr. and Flynn and Manafort are not going to allow Daddy to ruin the rest of their lives
Treason.

"TREASON" is a statute.

How did he commit treason? Did he approve the sale 20% of the US URANIUM to Russia for a $145 million bribe? That's TREASON.

Hell Obama was caught off mic telling the Russians what he could do for them AFTER the election, and election he had not yet won.

Treason.

"TREASON" is a statute.

Hell Obama was caught off mic telling the Russians what he could do for them AFTER the election, and election he had not yet won.

indeed

Treason.

"TREASON" is a statute.

That is totally correct, but Obama was a sitting president when he colluded with Putin.

Obama let the Russian know he would have to play politics to get reelected, but then he could do what he wants with Putin after he misrepresents his intentions to the public and gets another 4 years in office.

Last edited:
Treason.

"TREASON" is a statute.

That is totally correct, but Obama was a sitting president when he colluded with Putin.

Obama let the Russian know he would have to play politics to get reelected, but then he could do what he wants with Russia.

It was no less illegal for Obama to be making future promises and policy when the American people had not yet elected him to a 2nd term. I'm mocking the blatant double standards being applied to Trump. Hillary and Dem's collude with Russia to dig up dirt on Trump and influence the election okay, Trump to even glance at a Russian TREASON good grief.

Treason.

"TREASON" is a statute.

Obama let the Russian know he would have to play politics to get reelected, but then he could do what he wants with Russia.

It was no less illegal for Obama to be making future promises and policy when the American people had not yet elected him to a 2nd term. I'm mocking the blatant double standards being applied to Trump. Hillary and Dem's collude with Russia to dig up dirt on Trump and influence the election okay, Trump to even glance at a Russian TREASON good grief.

I don't disagree. it's a shit show...and it's on display for everyone to watch.

Between Trump/Hillary and these sexual harrasment perverts in hollywood, the news, and congress. and the college football coaching carousel, its been a hell of an entertaining 2017.

Obama let the Russian know he would have to play politics to get reelected, but then he could do what he wants with Putin after he misrepresents his intentions to the public and gets another 4 years in office.
Trump let the Russian know he would play politics to get elected, but then he could do what he wants with Putin after he misrepresents his intentions to the public and gets 4 years in office

Hell President Obama was caught off mic telling the Russians what he could do for them AFTER the election, and re-election he had not yet won.

It was no less illegal for Obama to be making future promises and policy when the American people had not yet elected him to a 2nd term. .

Are you stupid? Example is Bush's December 2008 Iraq Status of Forces agreement with Iraq.

Watch the alt right cry.

Love it.
Two guilty pleas from this "nothing burger" already.

How many times has Jeffy Sessions lied to the Senate about Russia? It's hard to keep track.

America's First Wuss, Kushner, is about to sell-out his demented dad to save his own ass.

Joy to the World!

Ah, this shit just never gets old lol.

Remember how Trump was the laughingstock of the world, and would never win an election, and was too stupid to effectively deal with the press?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flynn has signed an agreement that he will testify to the truth of his statements.

Forum List

Back