Mueller Narrative Flynn Testimony Will Take Down Trump Deteriorating before our Eyes...

Presidents can make deals that carry on, into future administrations. Just look at the December 2008 Status of Forces agreement that George W. Bush signed with Iraq, that bound the US to withdraw troops by 2011.

Exactly. So we should forget about all this bullshit and get to the business of the people.

Cut taxes, secure the border, repeal Obamacare.

No it means all the bull shit about Uranium One, or PRESIDENT Obama caught on a hot mic talking to the russians about what he could do in the future, is just that. Flynn is singing like a canary, and he's the iceberg that's going to take down the Tumptanic..

So you contend Obama should have been impeached.

That’s bold...and late.

Presidents can make deals that carry on, into future administrations. Just look at the December 2008 Status of Forces agreement that George W. Bush signed with Iraq, that bound the US to withdraw troops by 2011.

Exactly. So we should forget about all this bullshit and get to the business of the people.

Cut taxes, secure the border, repeal Obamacare.

Trump is driving liberals nuts with all this winning. El Rushbo explained it simple today. The Trump train is rolling on!

This is what's going on.. Flynn had talked to Russian diplomats after Pres.Trump had won the election. But Flynn was told not to talk to the Russians until they were seated in office. But Flynn went off and did talked to them after being told not to. And then he lied about talking to them. But I bet that nothing is going to happen to Flynn. Because he was planted there, so that he can come back and lie on the President. But it is not going to work. Pres.Trump has sense.That he knows a set up when he sees it.

Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia about ISIS, therefore Putin and Trump rigged the 2016 POTUS election? :dig:

That's what you guys are going with? :badgrin:

You know, they have the audiotapes, you stupid fucks. They know EXACTLY what Flynn was talking about to the Russians.
You've got the whole thing
"We have Russian connections" implying its subversive to the election process when it's about Isis so just leave out that business about Isis.

Trump is driving liberals nuts with all this winning. El Rushbo explained it simple today. The Trump train is rolling on!

upload_2017-12-1_23-14-22.jpeg

Mueller narrative, Queasy? ?
Mueller hasn’t said one word since he took over this investigation. Not one word. Hes the consummate professional. You wouldn’t understand what being a professional means since you’re a Trump Supporter.

Any info about this investigation has come from the House and Senate intelligence Committee members.

Flynn pleaded guilty for lying when he could have been charged with money laundering and even kidnapping.

The fact Mueller went light on him clearly shows Flynn has some very valuable information to share on those above him.
There are only a few people that were above him.
We’ll let you figure out who will be the next one indicted in Trump’s inner circle.

Let’s summarize. After only 10 months in office we already have 2 guilty pleas and two indictments within Trump’s orbit. This is shaping up to be the most corrupt administration in American history surpassing the current leader in corruption, the Reagan administration.

\
Let’s summarize. After only 10 months in office we already have 2 guilty pleas and two indictments within Trump’s orbit. This is shaping up to be the most corrupt administration in American history surpassing the current leader in corruption, the Reagan administration.

A conviction doesn't erase the underlying indictment. So we already have at least 4 criminal indictments of Trump campaign, transition or white house personnel.

Here is El Rushbo's transcript! Excellent clarification of the situation. Once AGAIN, the libtards get played by the MSM. It is almost as if there is collusion between the MSM libtards watch and the company that makes Prep H !

Everyone Calm Down About Flynn and Listen to Me

Snowflakes wet themselves at the news that Mueller had indicted Flynn...and that Flynn had 'Flipped', willing to testify against Trump - the piece Mueller needed to take Trump Down.

As the facts of the story have slowly come out, it has become more and more obvious that Flynn is nothing more than another Mueller 'Scooter Libby' and this story is another 'NOTHINGBURGER'.

EVOLUTION OF THE NARRATIVE:

1. Flynn Flipped - Will Testify Against Trump

2. Trump Ordered Contact With Russians

3. Update:
"JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "
initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians

(NOTHING ABOUT 'COLLUSION' OR THE ELECTION!)

...and finally the latest being reported:

4. Ex-general admits lying to FBI, tells Mueller member of Trump transition team ordered Moscow contact

All of a sudden it is being reported that TRUMP DID NOT ORDER THE INITIAL RUSSIAN CONTACT AT ALL - IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA........

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to false-statements charge in Russia probe

"Court documents show Flynn has told investigators a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team directed him to contact foreign governments including Russia over a United Nations vote...it is unclear who Flynn himself is prepared to name..."

Trump not named.
Senior member of the Transition Team
Contact regarding a U.N. Vote and how to work together better to fight ISIS
'No Collusion' over 'DNC Hacking' or 'Election Interference'

More smoke and mirrors as Mueller keeps trying to give the appearance he has any evidence against Trump.

Obama himself stated transition teams talking to other countries' reps is NORMAL, happens all the time. Just like the 'Collusion' claim, Mueller agreed, it seems, to lighten Flynn's jail time if he agreed to testify that Trump's Transition team did what probably every other Presidential candidate's transition team has done before.

Bwuhahahaha
/——-/ ABC tanked the stock market on purpose to derail the market climbing on the success of the tax bill. There are no coincidences in politics or Hollywood
/----/ Old Rocks in the Head marked my post FUNNY. But he's not laughing anymore.
ABC Makes "Epic Mistake", Retracts Bombshell Flynn Story

ABC sought to say, "I told you so' with its FAKE NEWS story about Flynn / Trump ...
only to destroy its credibility and give Trump the opportunity to say 'I TOLD YOU SO' about the FAKE NEWS MEDIA!

I want to personally thank ABC for justifying this thread I began ... and to all the rabid, bitter, angry, butt-hurt, lib propaganda-pushing, false-accusation-making, proven-wrong-again snowflakes who never contribute anything worthwhile but instead live on this board to defend the criminal democrats and attack others, like they have attacked me over starting this thread...

:fu:

'Deteriorating' ... I TOLD YOU SO!

:p

ABC Fake News Exposed, credibility lost

Ross suspended for Fake Flynn news

Mueller Fires Top Aid For Confirming investigation is wutch hunt, sending anti-Trump texts

Snowflakes humiliated, duped again...

Bwuhahaha...

As Trump got to say to ABC, snowflakes, I told you so!

:fu: :p

"I did something that was fine to do but was not truthful about it"
Is that what this endless wailing is all about?

Witch hunt
Designed to make Trump unsuccessful
We see thru it

I'm laughing...........

Got about 4 billion texts from my progressive friends on Friday on Flynn, all of whom still get suckered by media terms like "contact" and "collusion". God.....you could sell these people a sack of shit for $5,000 a pop if you packaged it up just right.......and happens time, after time, after time. On Comey.........Kushner.......Clapper.......Flynn.........Manifort........and every time, "Trump is fucked now!!!"

And all of these bozo's will still be tuning in every night to CNN to be suckered yet again............more laughing!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

C'mon now...................fake news is ghey.

I'm laughing...........

Got about 4 billion texts from my progressive friends on Friday on Flynn, all of whom still get suckered by media terms like "contact" and "collusion". God.....you could sell these people a sack of shit for $5,000 a pop if you packaged it up just right.......and happens time, after time, after time. On Comey.........Kushner.......Clapper.......Flynn.........Manifort........and every time, "Trump is fucked now!!!"

And all of these bozo's will still be tuning in every night to CNN to be suckered yet again............more laughing!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

C'mon now...................fake news is ghey.
"I fired Flynn for lying to the FBI"...Orange Mucus ...now that is "ghey": Lol

Forum List

Back