Mueller Narrative Flynn Testimony Will Take Down Trump Deteriorating before our Eyes...

I'm laughing...........

Got about 4 billion texts from my progressive friends on Friday on Flynn, all of whom still get suckered by media terms like "contact" and "collusion". God.....you could sell these people a sack of shit for $5,000 a pop if you packaged it up just right.......and happens time, after time, after time. On Comey.........Kushner.......Clapper.......Flynn.........Manifort........and every time, "Trump is fucked now!!!"

And all of these bozo's will still be tuning in every night to CNN to be suckered yet again............more laughing!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

C'mon now...................fake news is ghey.
"I fired Flynn for lying to the FBI"...Orange Mucus ...now that is "ghey": Lol

meh........nobody cares........Trump continues to skate right over progressive faces!!:popcorn:

But you go right on taking bows s0n!!:2up:

Can I clarify?

All this anti-Trumpism......incitement..calls for impeachment.....false accusations........
Every bit of this boils down to ONE thing......

The Left will do anything and will not stop until they have their dictator in place........just like they did in Venezuela.

It's ALL ABOUT THE LEFTIST DICTATOR folks. Really. It's all that simple. But they will never, ever admit to it.

I'm totally convinced that at some point down the road, those remaining on the Right are going to have to pretty much go to physical war with the Left if they don't want a Leftist Dictator.......or have one forced on them.....again as just happened in Venezuela.

Can I clarify?

All this anti-Trumpism......incitement..calls for impeachment.....false accusations........
Every bit of this boils down to ONE thing......

The Left will do anything and will not stop until they have their dictator in place........just like they did in Venezuela.

It's ALL ABOUT THE LEFTIST DICTATOR folks. Really. It's all that simple. But they will never, ever admit to it.

I'm totally convinced that at some point down the road, those remaining on the Right are going to have to pretty much go to physical war with the Left if they don't want a Leftist Dictator.......or have one forced on them.....again as just happened in Venezuela.

I question that honestly. Who are D's gonna run and with what money? I think the DNC might be fucked financially with Clinton not bankrolling them anymore... IDK how it's gonna shake out for them... I suspect without Clinton funneling all the money into presidential campaigns and key "most important seats" they might have more cash to win local elections though.

You knew this was bullshit when there was nothing about at least espionage that Flynn was pleading gulity too.
What we know because we are not blinded by irrational adoration Trump is that Flynn would not have taken a plea deal if there wasn't most likely much to tell about either Trump or his people or both. Mueller did not offer him a substantial reduction in punishment if there wasn't substantial information for Flynn to provide the investigation.

You knew this was bullshit when there was nothing about at least espionage that Flynn was pleading gulity too.

What we know because we are not blinded by irrational adoration of Trump is that Flynn would not have been offered a plea deal if there wasn't most likely much to tell about either Trump or his people or both. If Flynn didn’t have substantial information, Mueller would not have offered him a plea deal.

What we know because we are not blinded by irrational adoration Trump is that Flynn would not have taken a plea deal if there wasn't most likely much to tell about either Trump or his people or both. Mueller did not offer him a substantial reduction in punishment if there wasn't substantial information for Flynn to provide the investigation.

Unless he was running out of money to defend himself...

You people are so desperate, so very much in denial.

Its just as likely as your claims dear.

I'm not desperate at all, I know that nothing that's been put out by the investigation thus far points to illegal activity, much less is impeachable ~shrug~

I'm not desperate at all, I know that nothing that's been put out by the investigation thus far points to illegal activity, much less is impeachable ~shrug~
LOL No it isn't just as likely, not even close--absolutely no comparison. And if you were honest, you'd admit it. LMAO

noun: desperation
  1. a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme behaviour.
    "she wrote to him in desperation"
    synonyms: hopelessness, despair, distress;

Do you live in a cave?

Yay, D partisan hacks switching over to personal attacks as always. Yep, you done proved me wrong with your hatred.

Dumbasses.

Yay, D partisan hacks switching over to personal attacks as always. Yep, you done proved me wrong with your hatred.

Dumbasses.
Caution-Irony-Alert-sign-200px-margin-right.png

What is truly funny to me is the fact that these idiots on the left don't understand that Trump has the power of pardon. If there was actually anything for him to worry about with respect to Flynn, he would have pardoned him. Well within his authority. Flynn's lawyers were actually auctioning off between Trump and Mueller. Who had the better deal. Trump saw no need to interfere. And you all thought he was worried. too funny, and too bright.

Forum List

Back