Mueller report to be released Thursday

finding any copies of those 33,000 emails,
FYI

The 33,000 emails were private emails and NEVER subpoenaed by Congress.

Congress subpoenaed emails that involved Benghazi, they did NOT subpoena her personal emails and would never have gotten an approval by the court subpoena for Congress on her personal emails.

Subpoenas are not willy dilly, invading one's privacy is not willy dilly.... subpoenas are very specific, with probable cause of needing them.... not a fishing expedition.

the 33000 emails is nothing but a right wing lie and scam when they talk about them being subpoenaed and then scrubbed with bleach bit.

They WERE NEVER SUBPOENAED by Congress.

I just searched last night and read the legal subpoena that congress issued, and her personal emails, NOR any gvt emails that did not involve Benghazi, were ever subpoenaed by congress, only Benghazi related stuff.

LYING HACKNEYED POS:

Hillary Clinton Destroyed 33000 Emails Under Subpoena Servers Were Wiped and Blackberrys Were Destroyed With Hammers James Comey Testified That the Democratic National Committee Still Refuses to Turn Over Its Servers Making It Impossible for the FBI to Investigate Claims of Hacking and Now the IT Guy for Debbie Wasserman Schultz Has Been Arrested Trying to Flee the Country After the FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From the IT Guy's Home ANYBODY NOTICE a PATTERN HERE? ~TCC | FBI Meme on ME.ME

House Republicans Release The Subpoena Hillary Clinton Said She Never Received For Her Emails | HuffPost

Hillary Email Subpoena Released

Timeline of Hillary Clinton's email scandal - CNNPolitics

We have no one but Hillary's WORD these were "private" emails. She deleted them before anyone else could see them. You're nothing but a lying, dirty POS for trying to cover for that slime.
Great job of avoiding what I said and all the useless links...

now stop wasting my or your time and do a google for the subpoena from Congress to Hillary for her emails.... the subpoena was for BENGHAZI emails, and NOTHING ELSE.

do you want me to do it for you and post the actual subpoena from congress?

AND THE LYING SKANK GOES ON WITH HER TYPICAL STRAW-MAN ARGUMENTS AND EVASION.

It is all covered here (again) starting from 2014 on:

The only issue here at play was: IF ALL THESE EMAILS WERE INNOCENT, THEN WHY DIDN'T HILLARY SIMPLY LET ANYONE SEE THEM FIRST AND DESTROYED THEM INSTEAD?

Just like, If Obama was really American born, then why didn't he simply allow the release of his original Hawaii birth certificate instead of having a staff read his RECORD OF BIRTH then report to us second hand what was allegedly in it?

WHAT HAS TRUMP UNRAVELED HERE that they are so desperate to destroy him? First we had a FOREIGN AGENT illegally operating as POTUS for EIGHT years against the interests of this good nation, then we had the head of an international crime ring try to step in to replace him!

If Trump had three eyes and two heads, he's still be a million times better than that!

AT LEAST HE IS A PATRIOT AMERICAN!

finding any copies of those 33,000 emails,
FYI

The 33,000 emails were private emails and NEVER subpoenaed by Congress.

Congress subpoenaed emails that involved Benghazi, they did NOT subpoena her personal emails and would never have gotten an approval by the court subpoena for Congress on her personal emails.

Subpoenas are not willy dilly, invading one's privacy is not willy dilly.... subpoenas are very specific, with probable cause of needing them.... not a fishing expedition.

the 33000 emails is nothing but a right wing lie and scam when they talk about them being subpoenaed and then scrubbed with bleach bit.

They WERE NEVER SUBPOENAED by Congress.

I just searched last night and read the legal subpoena that congress issued, and her personal emails, NOR any gvt emails that did not involve Benghazi, were ever subpoenaed by congress, only Benghazi related stuff.

LYING HACKNEYED POS:

Hillary Clinton Destroyed 33000 Emails Under Subpoena Servers Were Wiped and Blackberrys Were Destroyed With Hammers James Comey Testified That the Democratic National Committee Still Refuses to Turn Over Its Servers Making It Impossible for the FBI to Investigate Claims of Hacking and Now the IT Guy for Debbie Wasserman Schultz Has Been Arrested Trying to Flee the Country After the FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From the IT Guy's Home ANYBODY NOTICE a PATTERN HERE? ~TCC | FBI Meme on ME.ME

House Republicans Release The Subpoena Hillary Clinton Said She Never Received For Her Emails | HuffPost

https://www.weeklystandard.com/daniel-halper/hillary-email-subpoena-released

We have no one but Hillary's WORD these were "private" emails. She deleted them before anyone else could see them. You're nothing but a lying, dirty POS for trying to cover for that slime.

here is what they subpoenaed.... emails involved only with Benghazi and Libya

View attachment 256262

STRAW MAN! STRAW MAN! Where did I ever say anything about subpoenas! Honest people don't need subpoenas to simply show the world what was supposedly just letters about yoga classes (and if Hillary has ever attended ONE yoga class, I'll eat my hat.

And honest people don't DESTROY them all as soon as people start asking to see them.

StrawMan2.jpg
StrawMan2.jpg
StrawMan2.jpg

The only thing that is clear about the Mueller report is that Trump does not want the American people to see any of it. This will be clear when we get a document so heavily censored that we will again be expected to take Barr at his word.

Please show us your reliable source and link proving your allegation that Trump does not want anyone to see the report. He's already been exonerated and all you have left if whining.

Do you not remember Mueller's statement about recommending NO NEW INDICTMENTS?

1. Two people were indicted since that was said: Assange and Gregory Craig.

2. Mueller could not indict Trump untill the Congress convicts him.

You just cling to your fantasy Comrade.

Then on Thursday you go full hair on fire and say that the report would prove Trump guilty of something, because reasons, if not for the redaction....

lol you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I don't need a report to know that Trump is a completely unethical piece of shit, the only question is of legalities to hold him accountable for it.

Report will lay out evidence for the Obstruction of Justice (most of which we already know in general terms) but also counter evidence and/or what is missing in the case against Trump to explain why Mueller failed to make a descision either way.
Please provide us with a list of politicians and business people who you admire.

Barr has already declared Trump innocent of any wrong doing

What would Trump have to fear about a 400 page report?
I’m sure it will be a glowing endorsement of his presidency

Exactly. Ignore the facts in front of you. Produce the conclusion you WANT to hear.

Ignorance is bliss.
Facts? What facts. You wouldn’t know one if you saw one

Barr's statement said the Mueller report does not exonerate Trump.

Fact.

Which part of that did I get wrong?

does not implicate or exonerate, what part of that don't you get?
the word was not implicate, it was Establish...

as in, establish a crime was committed, beyond a reasonable doubt.

that does not have the same meaning, as your 'implicate' word, that you chose to use.

ok, use your word, the result is the same. Mueller did not find any evidence to establish that a crime of collusion (not a crime anyway) or obstruction was committed by Trump or anyone connected to his campaign.

However, there is plenty of evidence that crimes were committed by the hillary campaign and members of the FBI and DOJ under Obama. this is far from over, you libs started it and it may eventually destroy your party.

has anyone on the Mueller team disagreed with Barr? Has Mueller disagreed with his summary? NO, they have not.

you can keep the dream alive but its over. Whats funny is that this investigation may eventually bring down hillary, her campaign, comey, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok, and several others.

The only thing that is clear about the Mueller report is that Trump does not want the American people to see any of it. This will be clear when we get a document so heavily censored that we will again be expected to take Barr at his word.

And the whining begins.
Do you seriously believe these people are going to be honest about this? Not a chance in the world.
Agree.... I anticipate that it will be scrubbed.

AG Barr is known for this deep state crud coverup stuff.... could not get more "deep State" than Barr, if you believe in this right wing Deep State.... he is a govt deep stater, hiding gvt crap from 'we the people'.... then when it is all released years later, it shows that Barr lied through his teeth to Congress to cover up, for a president....

TRANSLATION: After going through about 45 deep cover ups of Hillary as Sec. of State and Pres. candidate, from not
  • finding any copies of those 33,000 emails,
  • after trying to claim Benghazi was about a "video,"
  • after running her Foundation out of her government office using gov. employees as her own personal employees
  • and numerous foreign countries being awarded "favors" after healthy contributions to the "Clinton Initiative,"
  • after having Comey whitewash her investigation,
  • Lynch covering it up as an investigation,
  • after having Strozk, Page and numerous others work for them,
  • after not even taping her interviews,
  • after the FBI helping her destroy her personal phones and devices so that no one else could examine them,
  • after carrying her through her campaign giving her advanced knowledge of debate questions,
  • after skewing the FISA report so the court didn't know the Steele Dossier was a sham,
Care4non should be an EXPERT on recognizing cover-ups!
your whole list is propaganda/lies, that you bought in to... I can't help that.... it is YOUR problem!

Just for the heck of it, which entry on the list do you feel is a lie?

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.
Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are

you are FOS, Trump has said he wants the entire report made public. But Barr cannot legally release classified data and grand jury testimony. Are you saying he should violate the law that was put in place by democrats?
like he said he'd show his taxes ?? lol IF it exonerated him completely why not show it all and stop the bullshit about those BS exceptions?? Barr is HIS AG not Americas

bullshit, total bullshit.

If the dems and their media cronies got his tax returns they would pull out one entry on page 534 and make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with it. Everyone know that that is exactly what would happen and Trump is very smart to not allow it.

the dems loved Barr and Mueller until the report came out, now they are devils and criminals. What fricken hypocrites you libs are.

Because Barr read the report, like the world will do tomorrow.

I look forward to the head of every Leftist exploding by dinner tomorrow.

And the whining begins.
Do you seriously believe these people are going to be honest about this? Not a chance in the world.
Agree.... I anticipate that it will be scrubbed.

AG Barr is known for this deep state crud coverup stuff.... could not get more "deep State" than Barr, if you believe in this right wing Deep State.... he is a govt deep stater, hiding gvt crap from 'we the people'.... then when it is all released years later, it shows that Barr lied through his teeth to Congress to cover up, for a president....

TRANSLATION: After going through about 45 deep cover ups of Hillary as Sec. of State and Pres. candidate, from not
  • finding any copies of those 33,000 emails,
  • after trying to claim Benghazi was about a "video,"
  • after running her Foundation out of her government office using gov. employees as her own personal employees
  • and numerous foreign countries being awarded "favors" after healthy contributions to the "Clinton Initiative,"
  • after having Comey whitewash her investigation,
  • Lynch covering it up as an investigation,
  • after having Strozk, Page and numerous others work for them,
  • after not even taping her interviews,
  • after the FBI helping her destroy her personal phones and devices so that no one else could examine them,
  • after carrying her through her campaign giving her advanced knowledge of debate questions,
  • after skewing the FISA report so the court didn't know the Steele Dossier was a sham,
Care4non should be an EXPERT on recognizing cover-ups!
your whole list is propaganda/lies, that you bought in to... I can't help that.... it is YOUR problem!

Just for the heck of it, which entry on the list do you feel is a lie?

dont expect an answer, our resident libs can only repeat talking points, they are not allowed to actually think.

Thanks to journalism, we are reminded of the time Barr deceived the public in 1989 regarding the summary of a document sought by congress.

Barr Has a History of Writing Summaries That Obscure the Truth

Yep, Barr is a proven crook.

in a court of law, or to partisan democrats?

It took FOUR years for the truth to come out about Barr's 1989 scam. He lied.

and that's proof he's lying now?

Since you don't trust liars, who have you voted for, that isnt' one?

Do you not remember Mueller's statement about recommending NO NEW INDICTMENTS?

1. Two people were indicted since that was said: Assange and Gregory Craig.

2. Mueller could not indict Trump untill the Congress convicts him.

You just cling to your fantasy Comrade.

Then on Thursday you go full hair on fire and say that the report would prove Trump guilty of something, because reasons, if not for the redaction....

lol you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I don't need a report to know that Trump is a completely unethical piece of shit, the only question is of legalities to hold him accountable for it.

Report will lay out evidence for the Obstruction of Justice (most of which we already know in general terms) but also counter evidence and/or what is missing in the case against Trump to explain why Mueller failed to make a descision either way.

I just heard you say, "I decided he was guilty because I REALLY want him to be, and now I just need to find something to fit my narrative."

You get that it's supposed to work the other way around, right? You find evidence, and THEN you draw conclusions?

Transparency please.

Just release the damn report and let the people decide for themselves.

"Fuck all these laws. Just do what I want, because that's all that matters!"

Hate to break it to you, but your simplistic ideas about how things should work don't trump the law or the rights of other people those laws exist to protect. And there's no amount of screaming while you ignore that fact which will change it.

Forum List

Back