Mueller report to be released Thursday

He's bringing up a lie from 30 years ago, and ignore all the liars in between.
Aww, poor baby. We will keep in mind not to offend your delicate sensibilities when choosing topics from now on.

Of course,since the example from 1989 is about the same person lying in precisely the same situation, it's a bit more relevant than your obama tourettes outburst.

Aww, poor baby. We will keep in mind not to offend your delicate sensibilities when choosing topics from now on.

Of course,since the example from 1989 is about the same person lying in precisely the same situation, it's a bit more relevant than your obama tourettes outburst.

and your proof he is lying now?

Oh, right….

because Trump.

Our President has nothing to fear since he is innocent of any wrongdoing

Those 400 pages probably detail how great a President he is

Oh, right….

because Trump.
Trump lie?

Inconceivable !

98ca4jk.jpg

Oh, right….

because Trump.
Trump lie?

Inconceivable !
And we all know his stooges would never lie.

Transparency please.

Just release the damn report and let the people decide for themselves.

"Fuck all these laws. Just do what I want, because that's all that matters!"

I didn't say that. I said I want transparency.

And when you keep obtusely insisting on something that's against the law and trying to mislabel it as "transparency", you are in effect saying that you don't give a damn about laws or anything else that gets in the way of what you want.

So yeah, you may not be bright enough to realize you said that, but you DID say it.

My bad, I love mocking retards posting stupid stuff.
Then you should head over to the science forum. There is an endless supply of young earth creationist morons there to mock.

You trump cultists are really putting on quite the peacock display today. I wonder if dear leader will follow suit and unleash a poop tweet storm?

Then you should head over to the science forum. There is an endless supply of young earth creationist morons there to mock.

You trump cultists are really putting on quite the peacock display today. I wonder if dear leader will follow suit and unleash a poop tweet storm?
I look forward to tomorrow when the entertainment dial is cranked to 11.

Sure you do. Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Sure you do. Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....
I like that! I’m saving it for you for tomorrow.

Forum List

Back