Mueller report to be released Thursday

Vanity Fair is "journalism" now, is it?
Yes. And it always has been, as far as its journalistic pieces. They are often long form pieces not meant for simpletons like you, which is why you are not familiar.

No, it really hasn't always been. It's always been THOUGHT to be by fools like you who think "journalism" is defined as "telling me things to reinforce my worldview." They are ALWAYS leftist puff pieces only meant for simpletons like you, which is why I am just familiar enough to sneer at them and you. You probably also think People Magazine and Cosmopolitan are hard-hitting news.

You continue to be Exhibit A for everything that is wrong with this country.

My bad, I love mocking retards posting stupid stuff.
Then you should head over to the science forum. There is an endless supply of young earth creationist morons there to mock.

You trump cultists are really putting on quite the peacock display today. I wonder if dear leader will follow suit and unleash a poop tweet storm?
I look forward to tomorrow when the entertainment dial is cranked to 11.
Sure you do. Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Like you do?

Then you should head over to the science forum. There is an endless supply of young earth creationist morons there to mock.

You trump cultists are really putting on quite the peacock display today. I wonder if dear leader will follow suit and unleash a poop tweet storm?
Sure you do. Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Like you do?
Ah, the pee wee Herman defense. It never gets old...just like the babymen who use it...

Of course, you consider the fact that he's a Trump appointee to be good reason to bypass him entirely.
Yeah, that's partially true. He is a trump stooge. We both know it; you just happen to like it.

I can assure you that anything you think you "know" is something I know to be utter bullshit, and probably laughably so.

What I know is that you're such an unhinged partisan hack that you consider merely working for a Republican to be prima facie evidence of dishonesty and evil intent, and actually BEING a Republican to be a felony-level crime. I can tell by the way you are incapable of discussing anything without simplemindedly classifying everyone as "agrees with me" or "is a Trump fan."

Have never been a Trump fan any of the times you have pathetically attempted to use that as an insult/deflection away from defending your bullshit. The fact remains, and will always remain, that the reason I disagree with you has nothing to do with Trump, and everything to do with you being a pig-stupid, empty-skulled leftist drone.

Of course, you consider the fact that he's a Trump appointee to be good reason to bypass him entirely.
Yeah, that's partially true. He is a trump stooge. We both know it; you just happen to like it.

I can assure you that anything you think you "know" is something I know to be utter bullshit, and probably laughably so.

What I know is that you're such an unhinged partisan hack that you consider merely working for a Republican to be prima facie evidence of dishonesty and evil intent, and actually BEING a Republican to be a felony-level crime. I can tell by the way you are incapable of discussing anything without simplemindedly classifying everyone as "agrees with me" or "is a Trump fan."

Have never been a Trump fan any of the times you have pathetically attempted to use that as an insult/deflection away from defending your bullshit. The fact remains, and will always remain, that the reason I disagree with you has nothing to do with Trump, and everything to do with you being a pig-stupid, empty-skulled leftist drone.
Thank you for the irrelevant, self soothing crybaby episode. You done?

Like you do?
Ah, the pee wee Herman defense. It never gets old...just like the babymen who use it...

Just reminding you of something you hate....

facts.

You poor racist child.

No, it really hasn't always been
Of course it has. And since you have never read a single word of it, your opinion on it is worth less than nothing.

"You disagree with me. That MUST be because you've never read it!"

Yeah, or I read it, and still disagree with you, because you're a frigging moron.

I'll try to care that a fool who thinks celebrity gossip/fashion magazines are "journalism" doesn't approve of me. I'll try very hard . . . but I'll probably be laughing too much.

Here's a tip, ass kitten: real news publications don't have cover photos of celebrities in lingerie and teasers for articles on "What it's like to be married to George Clooney" and the black market in designer knockoff shoes. :auiqs.jpg:

Like you do?

Just reminding you of something you hate....

facts.
Burn!

Witty and fresh!

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, or I read it, and still disagree with you, because you're a frigging moron.
You're an embarrassing, whiny little liar and never read a word of vanity fair. As always, the best way to make you look like a retard is just to let you talk. So knock yourself out.

Whenever YOU are done with your self-soothing crybaby conspiracy theories. Have you accepted yet that Mueller didn't "get" Trump for you, or are you not to that stage of grief?

Do you not remember Mueller's statement about recommending NO NEW INDICTMENTS?

1. Two people were indicted since that was said: Assange and Gregory Craig.

2. Mueller could not indict Trump untill the Congress convicts him.

You just cling to your fantasy Comrade.

Then on Thursday you go full hair on fire and say that the report would prove Trump guilty of something, because reasons, if not for the redaction....

lol you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I don't need a report to know that Trump is a completely unethical piece of shit, the only question is of legalities to hold him accountable for it.

Report will lay out evidence for the Obstruction of Justice (most of which we already know in general terms) but also counter evidence and/or what is missing in the case against Trump to explain why Mueller failed to make a descision either way.

I just heard you say, "I decided he was guilty because I REALLY want him to be, and now I just need to find something to fit my narrative."

You get that it's supposed to work the other way around, right? You find evidence, and THEN you draw conclusions?

Crazy people often hear things. Don't mean anything.

Forum List

Back