Mueller report to be released Thursday

I look forward to tomorrow when the entertainment dial is cranked to 11.
Sure you do. Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Like you do?
Ah, the pee wee Herman defense. It never gets old...just like the babymen who use it...

Just reminding you of something you hate....

facts.
Burn!

Witty and fresh!

:auiqs.jpg:

take notes

Sure you do. Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Thats the luxury of being a delusional idiot, I suppose...no matter how something turns out, you can just tell yourself anything you like....

Like you do?
Ah, the pee wee Herman defense. It never gets old...just like the babymen who use it...

facts.
Burn!

Witty and fresh!

take notes
Okay!

1) crybaby tantrum
2) toddler like vocabulary
3) delusional cultist

Like you do?

facts.
Burn!

Witty and fresh!

take notes
Okay!

1) crybaby tantrum
2) toddler like vocabulary
3) delusional cultist

Not about yourself.

Sheesh, don't you know ANYTHING?

(Rhetorical question)

Yeah, or I read it, and still disagree with you, because you're a frigging moron.
You're an embarrassing, whiny little liar and never read a word of vanity fair. As always, the best way to make you look like a retard is just to let you talk. So knock yourself out.

Sorry, Chuckles, but the definition of "liar" is not "someone who says things I don't want to hear".

As always, insults work better when you aren't the board laughingstock. Hey, tell me again how "atheist" only means "person who disbelieves in God" in a common, general sense, but not the way YOU use it? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you not remember Mueller's statement about recommending NO NEW INDICTMENTS?

1. Two people were indicted since that was said: Assange and Gregory Craig.

2. Mueller could not indict Trump untill the Congress convicts him.

You just cling to your fantasy Comrade.

Then on Thursday you go full hair on fire and say that the report would prove Trump guilty of something, because reasons, if not for the redaction....

lol you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I don't need a report to know that Trump is a completely unethical piece of shit, the only question is of legalities to hold him accountable for it.

Report will lay out evidence for the Obstruction of Justice (most of which we already know in general terms) but also counter evidence and/or what is missing in the case against Trump to explain why Mueller failed to make a descision either way.

I just heard you say, "I decided he was guilty because I REALLY want him to be, and now I just need to find something to fit my narrative."

You get that it's supposed to work the other way around, right? You find evidence, and THEN you draw conclusions?

Crazy people often hear things. Don't mean anything.

Well, I won't argue with your expertise on being crazy.

Y'know what else "don't" (sic) mean anything? Your opinion asserted as fact.

Well this should create a very big partisan shit storm.
Mueller report to be released Thursday
Between this and his tax returns, he is definitely hiding something. Plus, we don't need the report to see his obstruction of justice. He systematically fired everyone associated with the Russia investigation. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to read the writing on the wall.

I guess we won't see any libs here tomorrow while they are soaking over the nothing burger.....

I guess we won't see any libs here tomorrow while they are soaking over the nothing burger.....

Oh, please. The leftist fools in here can barely read. They're gonna be here running their gums on their conspiracy theories until their leaders read the report and hand out their new talking points.

Bill Barr should order Mueller to be at the press conference as well.
Does he want Mueller to answer or would he rather provide his interpretation of the report?

Would you believe Mueller if he backed Barr?

Or would you claim he's another Trumpist?

I have stated for over a year that I will trust whatever Mueller concludes in his report......will you?

why wouldn't I?

If there's info in it to impeach Trump, Hello President Pence.

If not....

another couple of years watching guys like you trying to dig up something that will.

Comedy gold either way it goes

We shall see whether it is a nothing burger or a shit sandwich
Its a nothing burger...it won't move the needle at all...Trump supporters will shrug it off and dems will be short of anything impeachable...waste of dollars and time just like we said....

Forum List

Back